Hey turks, you totally can take on the netherlands. Piece of cake. Just do it! Fuck...

Hey turks, you totally can take on the netherlands. Piece of cake. Just do it! Fuck, the netherlands aren't even that big 40,000 soldiers vs 300,000 turks. How could you lose that, come on! Just riot, you know you want to!

You decent from proud warriors, why do you let the dutch disrepect you like that? I thought you had balls, maybe I was wrong. You've grown soft in Europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Turkish_War
youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How will they reach it? Ow yeah, germany will just give them a transit treaty. No worries

Stop encouraging your brothers Germany.

also its about 60K at the moment, maybe more. WIth reserves its 80K or more

only a matter of time until constantinople becomes the newest Dutch city

reminder that i can still use the international airspace

I'm sure the real patriot turks would give erdogan their fishing boats and just sail around spain until they reach the northern sea. At least that's what I would do, if I wanted to save my honor. I couldn't see the dutch insult my father country like that, especially Erdogan. They totally don't respect turkey, those pigs. How dare they!

Nice. I like it when people can laugh at themselves too.

So you are going to drop patatroopers deep inside enemy territory without any support and supplies?

there things as civillian cargo transports. They can use that

mostly because this happening is a total whackjob like the ambassador and it will have no long term consequences at all

Real turks don't need supplies. They will just raid bakeries like mongols and drink the blood of their cavalry camels if they grow thirsty.

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Subhuman kebabs cant do shit.

Pussy Erdogan can lick our balls.
Unlike Germany we wont give in to the sheepfuckers.

This worked pretty well in WW1 when they tried to attack through Caucasus

Turkey, will you let them insult you like that? I thought you guys were manly. Maybe we should sell purses in turkish colors now at H&M.

>Not posting de zeven provincien
pathetic.

I tell you, probably would work again. It's getting summer anyway.

yeah you would just get artillery'd till the point that the caucasus mountains will be flat

can't we just stay cool until Germany becomes European Turan?

won't bite, answering online will just make me look cringy

no, Turkey got BTFO'd in every war since the 20th century.
But they still act like theyre powerful, its time to disarm them for good and teach them a lesson

Oh lala don't mind me, I'm just a guy turk who makes his ancestors blush. Tralala insult my country all you want I'll just shave my anus in the meantime.

Arent turks raped Italians in war over some useless piece of desert

wouldnt know why, they were allies in both world wars

They are greatest NATO ally. You will d no such thing to our roaches. Turkey is a good boy.

Sry Turks actually got BTFO by italians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italo-Turkish_War

True. In the end were both cucked by the US of motherfucking A

Don't mind me, im creating the Fourth Reich just by posting in a korean cartoon imageboard and people who take the time to reply to them unironically are edgy 13 year olds.

>t. country that is the size of Konya, TC

Fourth reich will be 3 more reichs than you ever had. But seriously, I thought better about you turks. Getting shat upon like that, sad!

>implying that i should take crude opinions that are posted on an anime imageboard seriously
Sad!
Your logic refines into the fact that if i called Germany "the land of niggerfaggots", it would be politically valid and widely accepted. Get sense and stop baiting me, Hans.

Maybe you can't win a war against the netherlands. Don't with that attitude.

Roach in Germany spotted.

anyone got that turkroach wearing fez hat pic?

DO IT TURKEY
RIOT THE SHIT OUT OF EUROPE

that's why we need them to attack first

Joke's on you, I don't have any (you)s

>sheepfuckers.
since when were we talking about the scottish

We'll have to stick together Britbro. Here, just for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

Turks could use our country as a base. Our politicians are cock-sucking muzzie lovers.

Honest question, if Turkey was to go full ape shit in the Netherlands would Belgium send help?