AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a moron
The World community will tell him to stop flying army planes over Greek Islands
KingRoach is dellusional

Turkey is such an utter shit hole. It really needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.

This is so embarrassing

The world community will tell the Dutch to stop being so Islamophobic

he should tell all turks to leave europe

that would be cool

[angry cockroach noises]

How does this crazy retard get so many votes in Turkey. Are they all fucking braindead.

Nah. The bullshit stops here. The tide has turned. Kikes and thier pet inbreeds are fucking done.

Whats he chimping out about anyways?

KEK.
Damn turkroaches.

REMOVE KEBAB

Non whites have learned that if they say the "hitler" word they can get what they want but white people are starting to catch on! Uh-oh!

lower average IQ = they are not actually adults such as you and I. Image how you felt when you were 14 years old, that what the maximum capability is of these people to develop themselves.

Niggers barely get to 12 years old of whiteys mental age.

Fuck, this desperation.

How can people say trumps behaviour is childish when this idiot makes it on the news every day?

Sounds reasonable desu

May I know what the fuss is all about?
When did this diplomatic breakdown start?

the only reason Turkey is still a NATO member is because the US has military interests there
The Bosphorus shall be retaken

KEK, like those ic will sanction the netherland. They earn more money from them then with turkey.

Turkey only profit is vacations

We need to glass Turkey.

Can someone explain?

Are the turks somehow more inbred than the rest of the muslims? They really cannot into diplomacy unless it's taking bribes or yelling TURKEY STRONK.

guys can someone honestly give me a rundown on what happened yesterday? por favor

he panders to the Islamist demographic, which is composed out of uneducated, illiterate zombies that are controlled by the local Imams.

Erdgoan is by no means an Islamist, he just foolishly believes he can control and use these people to his own megalomaniac means. The moment the constitution is changed, Erdgoan will crack down on all Turkish people, be them secularists or islamists. This is his grab of power, his ultimate goal.

That's his plan? Wtf

The difference is, Trump can get mad but has a smart plan to fuck everything up for his enemies.This guy is just a literal manchild.

Fuck those Turkish bastards.

That's what happen when roaches think they are the center of the world

This incident really got him rattled

Can someone give me a TL;DR of what roach's beef is with Netherlands?

So has Germany done it yet?

Who the fuck does he think he is?

>turk diplomat want gather support for erdogan from turks in netherlands
>netherlands tell her fuck off because this shit is extremely unorthodox
>erdogan chimps out and accuses the dutch of trying to completely circumvent free speech, nazis, etc
>turks in rotterdam start rioting
>on top of this, erdogan has also been denied rallying opportunities in denmark as well

The guy's acting like a child. Personally, I hope he keeps the retardation up, though, it's both amusing and might benefit us in the longterm.

> the US has military interests there

All of the nuclear bombs from Icirlick were already moved to Romania and Poland, ever since the coup last summer. The Turkish have already stated multiple times that the Icirlick Air Base might shift hands to the Russians, in the near future.

The only interest remaining in Turkey, from NATO's perspective, is the strait itself.

Netherlands denied entry to some hairy cunt official from Turgay. She entered and demanded to blaze it 420 and they towed her stupid ass out of there and deported her to a proper Islamic country, Germany.

the sad thing is Germany is such a cuck I could see it happening.

>"Netherlands pls! We were NAZIS! We must suck their cock to be forgiven!"

could someone tell this nigga that his country is not actually a country but a proxy base for the USA? just saying, he seems to think they are actually sovereign

Honestly why are Turkish people so gullible to believe and support Erdogan his nonsense? Are they really this deluded or just plain stupid?

its a muslim country
what else would you expect from muslims

>remove kebab
>posts a picture of a man who admired kebabs religion

Ayo Hol up. I've had a fever all weekend and just woke up right now. Wtf is going on? We WW3 nao?

This is about as genius as his, "Nato help quick! We shot down a Russian plane because we were mad. Invoke article 5 and defend us!" I would have loved to see the look on Erdo's face when they laughed at him.

muslims are not compatible with democracy and freedom, they only want goats and children to fuck and then shit in sand

Now i know where us afrikaners get our racism from.

Why do roaches want to come to the netherlands and wave a turkish flag like it's their country?

With a average IQ of 90...its stupid.

Didn't he oust his opposition in the military coup?

At least there was control?

fuck the world community tbqhfam

So you could describe them as rural or suburban retards?

So this means WWIII, right?

Turkroach minister wanted to campaign in NL for a referendum that increases the power of king roach (300.000 people here have turkish pasports). He wasn't allowed to land so another one came by car from Germany. Police didn't allow her to get to the embassy so she locked herself in her car. Chimping out of 3000 turks in Rotterdam city center. Police was planning to tow her back to Germany (top kek) but she gave in and left. Erdogan starts whining about fascism and diplomatic immunity (which a minister doesn't have), even though this is perfectly within international law (I'm a lawfag).

>Equitorial Guinea
>IQ estimate 59
>59
JUST

No, it means he's a big retard that everyone will ignore. The thing is he's not being COMPLETELY stupid, he's obviously doing all this in a bid to stir Turkish nationalism towards his favour (there's a reason this is all happening so close to Dutch elections), but it comes across as weird and pathetic.

Sadly Turks are dumb enough to fall for it. On a world stage, however, all he's doing is pissing off countries that he's already on thin ice with.

you forgot the fact that NL administration said that she is not allowed to enter the country and did it anyway, so she broke the law as she is not a legal diplomat
just human waste inside a trashbag

Nope. Roaches are chimping out - nothing more to it.

agreed

lets sanction everyone

TOP FUCKING KEK

WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP IN HIS MASTER PLAN?

Wow wonder why all those majority non-whit-- I mean non-far east Asian countries have lower IQs

Why did the world turn on erdogan so fast?

Is it muh russian boogeyman?

Over?

Because he is mentally insane how can you not cope with that fact

Isn't 80 or lower considered to be retarded?

It isn't even Islam, though that doesn't help.

They conceive of a world in which Turkey is an eternal victim, but also incredibly strong. The paradox of this is never discussed. If there is a slight made against Turkey, real or imagined, they will collectively lose it and go on the rampage. All Turkish leaders have to do is tell their populace, at home and abroad, that Turkey is under attack and the whole lot will come out in support.

Their loyalty lies only with Turkey. Even Islam will be taken to suit them.

Yes, my friend, it is.

I appreciate rundown, but what does this mean going forward?

This is great news for our boy Geert then, right?

>austrians are the smartest white people
>hitler was austrian

really probes the lobes

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he calls everyone Nazis while beating, killing and imprisoning his domestic enemies

Is erdogan trying to make another ottoman empire?

>let my govt official into your country to stir unrest
>No
>Reeeeeeee fuck you fuck you fuck you!!!!!

They're just acting like niggers, DA WHITE MAN BE RAYCISS AGAINST US

Why did the Dutch ban Turkey's minister from going to his property (consulate in Rotterdam)? To ban foreign dignitaries for the sake of politics is sickening.

Roach's?

What people dont realize is that a people with an average IQ of 90 barely are capable, BARELY are capable of maintaining a democratic system.

And their mental age, like with the niggers is that of white teenagers, only throughout their whole lives.

So dont trouble yourself with the thought that their actions are special or incomprehensible. They are actually very much so, but you are over-thinking it, they are just dumb eternal teenagers. Barely better than niggers

Over what? What triggered the chimpping?

Thats what i said a year ago but the media and governments said otherwise

lol i thought italians were spaghetti niggers? the one thing Sup Forums is wrong about

Then, why not arrest her and deport her?

>people havent catchup that Turkey will ally with Russia to take Europe
>Europeans still antagonizes both Trump, Russia and Turkey
Future cant come soon enough. Gonna be interesting to watch.

So... the military coup should have worked Sup Forums?

>What people dont realize is that a people with an average IQ of 90 barely are capable, BARELY are capable of maintaining a democratic system.

India has maintained a democratic system for 70 years without much of a problem, but they're not a Muslim country

Who cares about roaches? Just step on em

Is anyone still left in Syria? I thought the whole place went to Europe by now.

Embarrassing.

Are the lower casts even allowed to vote?

Oh no, we cannot buy flowers from the netherlands anymore.

Yes, and in fact Modi has skyrocketed to the top of the polls by bridging caste divides to create a unified Hindu nationalist front

fuck erdogan, that watermelon seller.

Yes but i still think it was a false flag

That table is bullshit. It is not the one produced by the study IQ's of the nations.

I have actually that study here.

Roaches are closer to 80 and ameritards are almost 90.

I got a better idea

It's actually a smart move.
This way they don't have to impose any sanctions, which would hurt Turkey a whole lot more than it would hurt The Netherlands.

International organizations will tell them no.
And they will complain and call them Nazi's.
So Erdogan can avoid sanctions without admitting defeat.

India had a selective breeding caste system which means they have a pool of high iq people to help run the country

they also have huge poverty and many problems that the white nations do not have. And they cant even use toilets.

Sure, race sometimes gives some discrepancy to the IQ, but not by a lot, and generally speaking its mostly true.

Also, most other races, even if they have a higher than average IQ, still are shit because pic related is also genetic.

The only really good ally/rival to the whites is japan, and maybe taiwan and hong kong or whatever that independent city state was called.

India has maintained a (((democratic))) system because of a few elites who are obviously above 90 IQ. We are talking about the brahmins caste, m8. The peasants over there are too busy shitting in streets and have abominations as children.

This pls

Dutchfag with IQ 126 here, why does Netherlands and Germany show (107)? Is that their REAL avg IQ?