Ditch TRUMP

It's time to abandon ship on this plutocrat. He's totally committed to the republican agenda of screwing over the 99% on behalf of the party's donors.

>ACA repeal/""""replace"""" will fuck over tens of millions by cutting off their insurance
>...while only giving new taxbreaks to approximately the richest 10% of Americans (nice...)
>New cuts to HUD ensure that thousands of vets, disabled and the most poor Americans will be out on the street
>Cuts from state department ensure that international conflicts will intensify due to the lack of diplomatic efforts leading to a need for...
>All the while the money being cut from these departments is being shoveled to the military by the billions, easily the most wasteful part of the U.S. government

Every single problem the U.S. has will intensify by a factor of ten with Trump. All the poor, middle class and even the wealthier Americans who are not part of the super rich who voted for Trump got swindled the shit out of. The end of story.

Other urls found in this thread:

churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-busts-1500-pedophiles-media-keeps-silent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drumpf is a failure, but angry basement cucks would rather harder suck on his cock than admit that their shilling went in vain. In all seriousness, we can't let him to be sitting in that chair any longer.

IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW

Why does sharia care what autists like /pol think? Did you guys finally realize the power of kek?

>tfw you read the 30th shill thread today

>mongolians and gommies
>relevant

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

the nuclear codes are just a distraction.

dr.pavel is the real deal.

>tfw you actually believed a multi-billionaire was an establishment outsider and would work for the interests of all Americans and not just the top 1%.

I can't believe Trump tricked all of us.

Impeachment when? I feel partly responsible because I voted for this FRAUD.

BOST MORE SBURDO :-DDDDD

Finns are really good at predicting the future and knowing what's best, look at Nokia.

no he isnt, faggot.
what donors?
saged

I have absolutely no problem with everything up there.

Well if you like giving tax breaks to billionaires and multinational corporations, such as big banks, rather than, say, you, or the average people in threat of being kicked out of their houses for falling back on mortgage payments... then what can i say. maybe you just really really really like getting screwed over like, what's the term again... a cuck

I'm in the top 10% and I'm an investment banker.

oh look, its gomrade sonig stalin
what do you think of governement bonds?

>ACA repeal/""""replace"""" will fuck over tens of millions by cutting off their insurance

Who gives a shit?

What good is an insurance if you can't use it, because deductables are too high?

why are leftie edits of right wing propaganda so cringe, while right wing edits of leftie propaganda are so spicy?

because lefties merly adapted memes without understand them.

theyv just jumped on the hypetrain so to speak.

and they lack a sense of humour, since most of them are motivated by real hatred for everything a healthy society stands for.

so, when theres no real pun, there is no real wit.

churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-busts-1500-pedophiles-media-keeps-silent

Boohoo traitor

yeah cause locking some people up totally makes up for the brazen corruption, shoveling money from the middle class and poor to the military-industrial complex and the banks by the truckload and building unsafe pipelines all over the country. wow you really got me there! Trump is the man!

>lefties merly adapted memes without understand them.

"um, ok"