Oxvord University:Spain is Mother of Irish and Britons

Irish and Britons (Iberian Celts) are natives to northern Spain research founded out after multiple studies were done by Oxford University.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/genetics/britain_ireland_dna.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man
theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry
biosciencetechnology.com/news/2015/03/human-genome-includes-foreign-genes-not-our-ancestors
technologyreview.com/s/601506/23andme-sells-data-for-drug-search/
well.ox.ac.uk/who-do-you-think-you-really-are
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*Oxford University

dios mio

N-NO.
IT'S THE JEWS.
IT'S NOT MANOLOS AND RAPE ALL THE WAY DOWN.

Iberia,France,British Isles

This is pretty well known now.

eupedia.com/genetics/britain_ireland_dna.shtml

Almost entire Irish DNA came from Basque,place in border between Spain and France,study finds

Source?

It's the Basque 'region' to be precise. Another interesting factor in this story is that there more RH Negative people (33%) in the Basque region compared to an international average of 17%. Consequently, more RH negative people in the UK and Western Europe than elsewhere in the world. The fun part is this lads... 93% of the world's population are RH positive and there have have a bloodline going back to the Rhesus monkey. The RH negs don't have any Rhesus bloodline. Thoughts?

Nothing new.

There are several native Brits with iberian features.

Pseudoscience m8. The rhesus monkey didn't exist in prehistoric times.

Study done by Oxford University.But there was Irish documentary called ''The blood of the Irish'' some years back,they said the same

(((Oxford University)))

>Pseudoscience m8. The rhesus monkey didn't exist in prehistoric times.
No, you're wrong lad. Please Google for RH blood type and find out what it means. Rhesus monkeys certainly did exist before Humans.

Yes northern Iberians are white

I KNEW YOU /BRIT/POL FAGS WEREN'T WHITE

Hey look I can post maps too!

>implying anyone on Sup Forums is white

>iberian

where did all the blue eyes come from then?

WE

WUZ

>celts
>not white

Cute

>Thoughts?
We wuz neaderthals

Anglo-Saxon and Viking rape babies.

Also I guess this explains England's strange love affair with Portugal over the years. They're cousins.

EUROPEENS MAYNE

Which one to believe?

lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxgrove_Man

Go home Spanish niggers.

Galicians WUZ CELTS

Portugeuse are bros. They're one of the very few sensible countries on the mainland.

>Ireland
>England
Someone didn't read the OP.

both

Believe mine cunt

England isn't Celtic.

this

WE WUZ MORCILLA AND SHIEEETT

Celts are all direct descendents of indo europeans (Aryans). You are a fucking moron. Celts are Aryan and they simply migrated around Europe just like all the Aryan sub groups. Celts were mostly wiped out everywhere except northern Britannia (Scottland) and Ireland. Any dumb fuck that even implies that Celts aren't Aryan is a shill or lacks any understanding of the Aryan race.

thats cool

>We wuz neaderthals
It's a theory. There's a lot we don't know.
There's good evidence about migrations from the Basque region to other areas in Western Europe. There's also very good evidence of prehistoric migrations from southwestern France (Lascaux, Palaeolithic cave paintings) to other parts of Western Europe and as far as North America before the last ice-age ended. There's also good evidence about even earlier Aryan migrations from either Siberia or Northern areas of current day India. Nobody seems able to piece together these pieces of info.

Bullshit. Many Gaelic Irish have light eyes (the vast majority actually) and it's nothing to with Saxon or Viking genes.

>creatures that have to survive on the same world, eating the same food, same water, same climates, same air, etc etc share massive similarities
>we must be from monkeys!!!

Why do evolutionfags fail to see the simplicity in the design?

>England isn't Celtic.
I don't think the reality is so black or white. The tribes mixed up a lot of course. In more recent times, a lot of Irish, Welsh and Scottish have also migrated into England to further mix up the gene pool.

>anglos
>white
I always knew it

Apparently there is 30% German DNA so the other 70 must be Celt/Norse

theguardian.com/science/2015/mar/18/genetic-study-30-percent-white-british-dna-german-ancestry

>aryan is a thing

Kys.

hmmmm

England is a pretty straight forward mixture of Angles, Saxxon, and Celtic ancestory. Which is fine imo. Afterall they are all Aryan, Angles and Saxxons were germanic people and Celtic were non germanic but descendents of Aryans non the less. The highest concentrations of non mixed Celts would be found in Scottland and Ireland.

>a lot of Irish, Welsh and Scottish have also migrated into England
Not enough to have an effect on our gene pool. Our features are too light to be classed as Celtic. I see light features everywhere however there are also some darker features such as brown eyes which are somewhat common. I'd argue we are at least half Germanic with some Celtic DNA mixed in.

LMAO BRITKEKS MANOLO'D FOR ETERNITY

>Why do evolutionfags fail to see the simplicity in the design?
The evolutionists surely have some facts on their side but the theory doesn't explain everything. For example, why are Humans the only species on Earth to have a proportion of inherited genes? A lot less info on this topic available these days and I think it's being censored out. Still found 1 link however...
biosciencetechnology.com/news/2015/03/human-genome-includes-foreign-genes-not-our-ancestors

Factual

Bumping the thread and going to read this because I just did a 23andme and am interested in this shit.

>116324223
Not disagreeing as such because it pretty much boils down to this

What you are failing to understand is when the Angles and Saxxons (germanic people) invaded Britania that was primarily held by Celts which at that point (in Britania) the celts had minor Norse traces but for the most part the Germanic people (saxxons and Angles) interbred with the Celts there. Britts are mutts between 3 people with traces of a 4th. For the most part Britts are Aryan since Celts are Aryan and so are Saxxons and Germanic people but what you are failing to understand is it has nothing to do with migrating from those locations its about the original migration of the Germanic people. Furthermore your theory about light features makes no sense. Red hair and blue eyes are very typical for Celtic people. If you look at where the highest concentrations of Red haired blue eyed people you will see it in the highest concentrations of Celtic populations (Scottland and Ireland). There really isn't anyone with lighter features than a red headed blue eyed celt. It is a different track than the blonde hair blue eyed Germanic people but both sets of features come from Aryans so the point is moot.

I'm okay with sharing DNA with Iberians.

>23andme
What's that?

What? They are the original inhabitants. The Irish got Anglo'd by the Anglo-Saxons.

spit test for dna. google it. Its a test that tells you where your ancestors came from but in reality they are just trying to find the perfect human to clone for the inevitable clone wars.

Meme company you send your DNA into and they turn around and sell it to governments and corporations. Lots of sad losers on Sup Forums like to do it.

>both sets of features come from Aryans so the point is moot.
I wondered about the timeline. It seems to make sense what you said. First was the Aryan migration West, which branched into a number of subgroups such as Celts, Basques (or of that area), Anglo-Saxons, Norse, etc. Then mixing between them in more recent migrations.

Crank up the ham radio and adjust your tinfoil. It's about to get bumpy.

There is very little Saxon blood even in England, lad. The British isles still have much of their original DNA intact from Britons and Celts. Germanic trash only left some blondes.

It's true. How do you think they got so popular all of a sudden when companies like them have been around for years?

I bet you still have a facebook too.

>There is very little Saxon blood even in England
>Provides zero evidence to back up his claim

Lets see some sources there bud.
>how did it get popular
marketing and facebook.
>bet you still have goybook
Only one for my business to generate traffic to my website.

Visigoths, the people who ruled the iberian peninsula long before Spain was even a country

Spain, creator of 2 of the most evil countries world wide, Mejico and the Anglos, all our fault

>spoonfeed me
>this is a debate
Go LARP about being "aryan" somewhere else. Germans have always been trash.

Visigoths had nothing to do with Britons. Actually, the guy you're responding to is incorrect in the case of the Brythonic Celts. Welsh and Cornish have the lowest percentage of light eyes in the British Isles.

My mother, for example, is from Cornwall. Her entire family has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

As says it's pretty much what your comment was. England is a mixture between both the Germanic settlers (Angles, Saxons and Jutes), their descendants and the Brythonic Celts who stayed behind and adopted the culture, language etc of the Germanic invaders.

technologyreview.com/s/601506/23andme-sells-data-for-drug-search/

Huh...and according to the coincidence detector plugin...guess (((who))) runs the place?

Trust us goyim, we're just selling your info to drug companies to better humanity hehehehe.

You don't need to take a fucking DNA test to know who you are. Look in the mirror and ask your grandparents about where your family came from. Don't throw money at kikes.

You made a completely baseless claim without citing any sources to back it up. You're full of shit.

You have been posting the entire thread, making claims without sources, lad. Fuck off with your autism.

>Oxford
And you believe that, fucking top kek.

>Lad
That's false, lad

I'm pretty sure the average Brit if you remove non-Europeans is more than 50% Germanic. And this doesn't change the fact that the original inhabitants were conquered. My point still stands.

>Germanic trash
kek, is it you, Pablo?

He's not really, he's just lazy.

>People in Wales have the highest proportion of this early British DNA, but even in the southern, central and eastern regions settled by Anglo-Saxons after the fall of the Roman Empire, DNA of Anglo-Saxon origin accounts for no more than 40 per cent of people’s genetic inheritance.

well.ox.ac.uk/who-do-you-think-you-really-are

This is in reference to the recent study published in Nature, which seems to rather definitively debunk the old ideas of a British genocide at the hands of Anglo-Saxons and indicates significant intermarriage between Germanic migrants and the local population.

That's exactly what happened. The Aryan migration led to subgroups of Aryan people. These subgroups saw the domination of certain traits. Red haired blue eyed people became pretty dominate in Celtic people but because of the recessive nature of the genes it was very difficult for it to completely dominate the ethnic group in an uncontrolled natural selection scenerio. The germanic people had blue eyes and Blonde hair become a defining characteristic (much easier to spread among their people, if you research genetics enough you will understand why). Either way the traits never fully took over either people but became hallmarks of both of these Aryan people. They later both immigrated to Britania at separate times (around the collapse of the Western Roman empire). The celts were never able to expel the Germanic people so they naturally bred with the Natives but Ireland was relatively untouched (excluding North Ireland 100's of years later) and Scottland (very typical mountain area, which always is resistant to assimilation historically). Therefore Britannia became a smelting pot for 3 Aryan people and the isolated Ireland and the mountain fortress of Scottland became the last bastions of the celtic people. All Aryan but different features. Many people fail to understand that the red hair blue eyed Irish girl is just as Aryan as the blonde hair blue eyed German girl (sometimes even more so since the isolation of Ireland saved it from many foreign invasions).

Best lock yourself up in a bunker somewhere, lad, and wait out the Jew menace.

>Only 40%
For Anglo-Saxon yes, but does the study also include the Viking Dane DNA that was brought over?

Also I want to add the reason I did it
>nut job grandma has been telling our entire family that we are native american and ashkenazi jew
>want to see if true
>take DNA test
>we are fucking european with zero jew or injun blood
>feelsfuckinggood.jpg.

>I choose to not willingly give money and my most personal information to kikes

>hurr durr better go live in a bunker xD

Man this place is like 80% reddit nowadays.

I believe so, yes. I don't recall what the findings were in that case. But recall, his claim here is not entirely off the mark. I don't know if I'd say 40% is "very little" but it's significantly less than was previously assumed as far as the Anglo-Saxons are concerned.

I knew the risks associated with giving them my sample but had to know if what my grandparents said was true and put it to rest.

I have no regrets.

Very little "viking dane" dna is in Britania. For the most part the only DNA you will find is the remnants of their raping and pillaging along the cost of Britania which wasn't as effective everywhere (such as the mountainous regions of Scotland and the more isolated Ireland). You will find more impure DNA in a German who was subject to invasions from Turkic people for example than the more isolated regions of Britannia and Ireland.

>ignificant intermarriage between Germanic migrants and the local population
Of course, why would they genocide the people that they ruled over with little to no resistance?

And 40% Anglo-Saxon + the Scandinavians and Normans would probably add up to 50%+ Germanic DNA. Well over 50% in the eastern-regions I would assume.

He says "very little". Very little to me is about less than 10%. I think its better to say "not as much Anglo-Saxon blood as previously thought". Still accounts for more than a third of the English blood though.

I suppose your circumstances were different than most but you probably could've still went to the library and found out yourself.

>le leddit meme
>le goybook meme

You have a lot of assumptions nigger.
>people do stuff I don't like

pic related

You know that there were Norse Kings and Norse colonies in Britian, yes?

>Man this place is like 80% reddit nowadays.

Isn't most of half chan?

This explains alot. Turns out brits are literally niggers.

>Of course, why would they genocide the people that they ruled over with little to no resistance?
You say that but previously this was not so obvious and the model which held that the local population were effectively exterminated or "pushed" into south-west England and Wales was preferred.

>And 40% Anglo-Saxon + the Scandinavians and Normans would probably add up to 50%+ Germanic DNA.
As I said, I don't recall the findings regarding the legacy of the Norse and Normans. You'd have to read the Nature study to get your answer.

Makes sense, British and Spanish comedy is top tier.

>le goybook meme

Listen man I just showed you how 23andme is selling your personal info for their own gain.

Please don't tell me you know how evil facebook is and what they're doing with your info. They make 23andme look like saints.

My ancestory shit goes back to like 1880 and I couldn't find shit for records. Trust me. I searched and searched. Name changes or misspellings. There aren't a whole lot of records for indentured servants and other plebs that came to the New World looking for opportunity.

Irish vs Spanish, learn the difference (pic related)

Yeah, I used to go on h8pol but after cripple kike left it's not the same. Plus everyone sounds the same there. I honestly think a good portion of the posters there are some kind of bot.

>And 40% Anglo-Saxon + Scandinavians and Normans would probably add up to 50%+ Germanic DNA.
This. It adds up to what my previous comment was, see here Half Germanic with some Celtic admixture.