Brit/pol/ - Tory Genocide edition

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace EU workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on ‘Western Culture’
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>UK political parties at risk from Russian cyber-attacks, GCHQ warns
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gchq-russian-hacking-cyber-attack-threat-uk-political-parties-general-election-threat-kremlin-a7625226.html

>MPs slam Theresa May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO EU
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

>Are Nige on Sunday Politics [from 6:10]
youtube.com/watch?v=PuH6EkZ2o2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8gO0Z818j4
youtube.com/watch?v=1vE8ExuuNZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2XqBCkUG3vM
twitter.com/RidgeOnSunday/status/840881534185943042
youtu.be/NDWgtB_MD24
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39232849
youtu.be/487jUV-Vx28?t=2m18s
youtu.be/Gw7oWL8wb1w
youtu.be/gEPwn2Yit9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poles out!

Karen!

>Tfw still now YKTD

>women aren't funn-

Name a more beautiful man than Bob

youtube.com/watch?v=1vE8ExuuNZQ

Big Soup.

>Tfw no Thread Theme

>women aren't fu-!

>tfw iktf

Big Soup, from a shoe.

>WE

>We already knew that #Brexit means Brexit. Now @LiamFoxMP says "Theresa May is Theresa May"
twitter.com/RidgeOnSunday/status/840881534185943042

this week on twatter we say fuck all in under 140chars.

Is Twitter the cancer that's killing society?

Twitter is just a symptom. I like it - the people to avoid all advertise themselves there.

youtu.be/NDWgtB_MD24

>Get in shape for Summer.

''With ‘mixed race’ now the fastest-growing ethnic group in the country, prejudice should be a thing of the past – but as one writer reveals, we've still got a long way to go.Reaction to this social change has been contradictory, and peppered with hyperbole. On the one hand, the rise of “beige Britain” is eulogised as evidence of an open, tolerant country that’s moved beyond outdated notions of race and racism.

reminder that the anglo scum are literally breeding themselves out - we celts are loving your ethnic destruction for the crimes you have commited to our people and the white race. HAHAHA

Went to the shop, the lady behind the counter smiled at the man in front of me, but she didn't smile at me.

LADS LADS LADS

PAUSE IMMEDIATELY

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-39232849

This. Is. Fucking. Huge.

>Don't look back in anger.

There are some right nutters there but we haven't half fucked over that region for years.

Even right now we are still sending support to the nutty Sunni "Rebels" in Syria even As Assad fights against bot them and ISIS (Which we helped create along with our Saudi Brothers)
>Fucking state of Yemen. Jesus.

The fuckeries from our side never end

>Niggers
>No advertising experience
>failed to make crowdfunding goal because no one is interested i niggerhair.
>Billboard donated for free.
>Niggers doing nigger things.

Socail Media Video game.
>Still jokes.

Right lads.

Supremacist, Capitalist or Lefty.
Don't care.

>You are now in charge of Corbyn's Labour team.
An Alistair Campbell/Mandelson/Malcolm Tucker is you will.

How do you see the next few years and what do you plan to make Corbyn win?

>Like Political Civ.

I try and get him to stop taking time off in lieu when he has to make a statement at the weekend.

Why do Jacobin and other lefties celebrate the Haitian revolution?

Good.
>Lock the Allotment.

Next?

Because it's Gangster.

lads i think a grill might like me in a romantic sense

No one cares. Keep your personal shit off the board. Don't be a meme merchant.

I swap the notes for his next PMQ readers' letters with a vicious denunciation of Owen Jones, Diane Abbott and Jessica Valenti.

Then I spike his afternoon cuppa with PCP.

Have a burqa'd up muslim steal his bike to ignite a fire under his ass and hve him ranting about the eastern menace.

So old farts that killed Britain are finally dying? Excellent news! Based Tories

You think wrong and

>we're objectively unattractive
>so let's pump some money into lying to ourselves and our gullible customers for a cheeky profit

>Tories
>based

I really wanna explore the jungles
Must be the french part of my ancestry

Top post lad.
>The real Tony B. Predicted this would happen.

Better than Labour or LibDems

what happened to this unfunny cock nosher?

Is there much this is more insulting than the "Brits are too lazy to work" meme?

Send the immigrants home & up the wages.

>Then I spike his afternoon cuppa with PCP
Spike it with the PLP instead, that'd really fuck his whole day up

Literally the same parties but different buzzwords/tie colours

I don't find him funny.
>Thought he could be London Mayor.
>KEK.

What irritates you more, unruly, uncultured chavs or the smug uber-liberal middle class?

Whoops, didn't mean to reply directly to that post, it's a general question to all

>Manholes.
>Everywhere i see manholes.

Order, Order.

>picture
What is this? Did this actually happen?

I fucking hate chavs.
Liberals are just suffering from delusions

Taxes and business approach

>Fucking KEK.

Oh shit, this afternoon has too much PLP.

To be fair, Old Tone only hammered home chunky coffin nails into pilot holes that had been drilled by previous governments.

The sounds of Britain going G L O B A L to a ladette Spice Girl soundtrack will haunt me forever.

He's crying into Tyrone's nutsac somewhere in wild outer Islington.

I always challenge it when I hear it. You can tell how bad the arguments for immigration are when this obnoxious bullshit is the one they always plump for.

PLP would also cause him to hulk out and go on a murderous rampage through the Commons. I like it.

My end goal is to have Corbyn scale the Gherkin like King Kong where a fleet of Sopwith Camels will fly around trying to get him to release Diane Abbott unharmed.

youtu.be/487jUV-Vx28?t=2m18s

Like this setup? At his MP surgery?

I actually prefer this to weaves. Weaves are disgusting.

The smuggies for real. At least chavs don't think they're geniuses.

Chavs are the result of the working class without work several generations down the road.

Middle class libs are just cunts.

The Tories just delivered a budget that was written by New Labour policy advisers.

Chavs are fucked because they're the underclass
Middle class ppl are twats that are usually new money who are hypocrites

The smug uber-liberal middle class.
I used to work at Sports Direct and I'd have some top banter with all types of chavs and working class, what struck me was my well-off uni friends asking me how I dealt with the types that buy from there, meaning chavs.

All of my disciplinary warnings came from middle-class women complaining about me for whatever reason. The one I remember is when I didn't serve a women with the typical "may I speak with the manager" haircut, she threw a tantrum and starting crying about vertigo and how she couldn't look up at the backpacks on the top rack, so she wanted me to hook them all down.

It made Brexit all the sweeter

All offer (impossibly) High public spending Low taxes and all in reality deliver High public spending High taxes.

Aye.
Fucking shite pre-Broadband cultural tripe.
>Girl Power, My Arse.

Maybe Brian Cox was forever traumatised by all that too:
>I like, reeally really got high when Tony blair unveiled his Dreams in the late 90's.

>When I realized I'd been used by a Neo-Liberal global elite to shaft my own working-class brethren with shite 90's Dance-pop, it reaaalllly made me think.
>About Space and stuff.

>may I speak the manager haircut

We've all seen it lads. Top kek.

Did he just rape that woman?

>I'll have you fired if don't keep stirring

>Chavs are the result of the working class without work several generations down the road.

I've was on the dole in the 90's recession, poverty doesn't have to equal shitheads.
you always had some 'rough' families but they were kept quiet and underground by what we used to have, social etiquette and manners.

Chavs and their awful skinny leg joggers doing wheelies on a mountain bike on the wrong side of the road, when a car mows them down its the drivers fault.

Both
Tories protect the tax evasion routes

>O Brother Where art Thou?

Exactly this; Fucking Twats. I went to school with them and thankfully don't work with them but have to socalise with many.

I am proper left, but these twats have ruined any chance of appealing to my Estate mates from the Endz.

When I speak and show them up intellectually they are amazed, as if they thought a Northerner was incapable of critical thought. Like I'm a dog performing miraculous feats.

I don't mind racist, politically incorrect people, because normally they are really nice and decent and would save your life without blinking.

It;s the disingenuous middle-class elitist scumbags who hate the very people they purport to Champion.
They are intolerant, dumb, vapid and vacuous, lazy and pretentious. Thanks Tony Blair. You Shit muncher.
>They run the country. I despair.

youtu.be/Gw7oWL8wb1w

youtu.be/gEPwn2Yit9E

Strong working ethic parents have children but can't set a good example, they might come out okay, but won't be as engrained as their parents, they in turn have children without employment and seriously struggle to instil work ethic on them, who then in turn have children who they have no interest in teaching work ethics too.

This may happen quicker or slow, to more or less of an extent, but it does happened. An anecdote about your personal experience is irrelevant.

TOPKEK

No. It's not Rape.
It's Corbyn's
>State Investment.

>An anecdote about your personal experience is irrelevant.

Maybe to you, but its what most people will use.

>he/his family pays taxes
Idiots

Do you say it like "pole" or "pol"?

You're just going to ignore the point of my whole post huh...

>Isn't

Not to be confused with pic related.

The black haired woman with the bob haircut looks like Beth Rigby from Sky News.

Yo should all be outside on the streets, talking to people.
We have to build this movement from the ground up.
Local politics, that's where we have to start.
Get into councils, become mayors and save your country.

Adulthood has crept up so fast I don't know what to do.

Sometimes I just think of dropping out and making money on a cam site.

meh.

2common4me

T b h I blame the school system not the parents.
When you are trying hard in a class full of proto-chavs who only turn up to misbehave, you can lose heart.

Stop it with the pictures mate

I'm blackpilled enough as it is...

I say it:
"Oh... err just some boring politics fourm I'm posting on babe... You wouldn't be interested in it"

Very true.
Don't forget Education; Complete eradication of quality Voactional Apprenticeships.
Allowing Middle-Class Spoonfed/Coached kids to run tings.

>Saw career advice given to my mates; No help from school or encouragement.
>Logically, they saw the risk in making illegal money outeweighed the hopelessness of wage-serfdom.
>Some armed-robberied a Greggs. Was hilariously tragic.

You turned down pussy for us on /pol?
>Check the Pimp among us.

I'm too stupid and poor the post. Losers always blame successful people for their own failures

It's Sup Forums mate, not /pol

>Some armed-robberied a Greggs. Was hilariously tragic.
Hope they weren't racist, I've had some bad experiences in Greggs

Time moving so fast lads

View of abortion survey (Sample data taken from /r/unitedkingdom, /r/ukpolitics, /r/scotland, /r/england, /r/wales and brit/pol).

Darker orange = More 'pro-choice'
Darker blue = More 'pro-life'

Pic related (Shows results by county/council-area).

Was he looking for cash or just really really hungry?

>tfw you will never be an old man with a trophy wife

feels bad man.

so the Teacher, who has no effective means to punish the chav, as opposed to the parent who bore the chav...
Its not a teachers responsibility to raise your kids properly.

Cuntlogic detected.

He wanted a sausage roll but only had 75p

this is just the grown up version of PIC

Isle of Wight is unexpected. Always knew there was a reason I love East Anglia beyond that it makes me feel like I'm living an M.R. James story.