Thank You Sup Forums

I've actually have a gf. I attended church and socialize (which was hard). About 3 weeks later I've decided to ask someone out and she said yes.

I used to be a NEET until I've decided to change my life. I have a job, I'm planning to go back to school until I have the money, and I have a conservative virgin gf (who I'm planning to marry after a year or so). Once again, Sup Forums, thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0&list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No problem. How did you get the willpower user?

After years of self-hatred, I told myself enough is enough and I've decided to change my life.

>After years of self-hatred, I told myself enough is enough and I've decided to change my life

I guess I haven't hated myself enough

Does it work in Germany too ?

>I'VE

Don't worry user, we'll hate you enough for the both of us.

Well done user. Now marry her and pump her belly full of ultra nationalist babies.

>I've have

But seriously, congratulations.

I eagerly await the self-pity threads when your """"""virgin"""""" gf cheats on you.

I'm not to sure.
I didn't get enough sleep, sorry about that.

Not your personal blog.
Sage.

t-thanks burgerbro

>look, i'm projectin meme

Some good ones actually somehow are. You just need to hit a jackpot social circle.

OP you are me. Nu male atheists can never realize that even if you dont believe in it, the values and community offered by church more than beat out any need to be ideologically pure with regards to science.

She's 20 and still a virgin. She said after she's done will her college education then she'll get married.

always gotta be a faggot

I used to only have one night stands or internet gfs until i decided to go to college. i met a chinese woman and now i am married with a kid and a job and my wife is super conservative.

Smart man. Non-religious women are absolute garbage who will wind up giving you nothing but misery in the end.

>OP you are me. Nu male atheists can never realize that even if you dont believe in it, the values and community offered by church more than beat out any need to be ideologically pure with regards to science.

Thiiiiiiiiis.

god speed lad

This.

>(who I'm planning to marry after a year or so)

Short engagement.

The Bible is scientifically accurate, the science taught in schools is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0&list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT