Operation "Coronation" Thread 2 Electric Boogaloo

Last thread is reaching limit. Here's the summary:

On International Women's Day artist Kristen Visbal installed the statue seen here, a stronk young girl staring down the Wall St Bull to show how feminism and economics are bad or something.

Unfortunately, Kristen forgot to add the most important piece to the statue, a metal MAGA hat resting atop the little girl's head. But as we all know Sup Forums is the internet love machine, and we're here to help out in whatever way we can. Thus, Operation Coronation has commenced.

What we've learned:

> Statue is bronze, also likely hollow

> Magnets and welding are probably out of the equation.

> Using either some sort of glue (Sika Epoxy) is probably the best option, but due to the cold weather it may dry improperly

> Another option is "brazing" the hat on there

> Whoever is doing it should wear official looking gear and be in a group more than two people strong

> Ideally have another group nearby as lookout for cops

> Technically not illegal since the statue was installed without a permit in the first place

> Anyone who posts their email on pol is definitely law enforcement, so obviously create a throwaway email account and send them pictures of gore and copypastas making fun of the fact that the law enforcement agents assigned to watching Sup Forums are probably the bottom of the barrel and laughed at by all the other law enforcement agents> Statue is bronze, also likely hollow

> Magnets and welding are probably out of the equation.

> Using either some sort of glue (Sika Epoxy/JB Weld) is probably the best option, but due to the cold weather it may dry improperly. Need to figure out what works best in the cold.

> Another option is "brazing" the hat on there

Other urls found in this thread:

visbalsculpture.com/jessicainfo.html
amazon.com/Campbell-Hausfeld-Stick-Welder-WS099001AV/dp/B002HT1I5I/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489334546&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=stick whelder
pix11.com/2017/03/10/permit-extended-for-fearless-girl-statue/
www1.nyc.gov/site/cecm/about/contact-cecm.page
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for installation of a merchant statue.

Bump

> According to anons who lived in the area best time would be early morning (2-4 AM) on a weekday

> Bonus points to either put the words "globalism" on the bull or a prosthetic dick on the girl

bump

Most portable and quickest wat would be some car batteries in a backpack with the ground and electrode in some side compartments that you can take out really quick then just stick weld it super quick

If all fails is it possible to kidnap the statue by sawing it off by the feet and making the text diffrent?

this

First post!!

If you are not gonna colaborate, gtfo

THE ONLY FUCKING IMPORTANT THING THAT HAPPENED LAST THREAD

THE ARTIST OF THE STATUE IS PART OF PIZZAGATE

WHAT THE FUUUUUCKKK

visbalsculpture.com/jessicainfo.html

that would take to much time and make to much noise.

also not funny

Bumpercar

how hard would it be to make a bronze trump head, saw the girls head off, and replace it with the don?

Suggesting if the opposition knows of this operation.

>keeping threads bumped in the shareblue age is wrong

you posted it second, you lose

it would be much easier and maybe funier to engrave something on the plate with the text

NO. Do not deface the bull in any way!

Made a thread on /diy/ about glue/welding
will report back on conclusions

Yeah I agree glue is the best way to go, and you may be right on keeping it simple. Question is which glue works best in cold weather?

Of course they know of the operation. It's Sup Forums, even the most hardcore /reddit/ors still browse here to see what we're up to. They already know but who gives a shit.

Seriously, the best option is to weld on a metal MAGA hat. No other option will suffice.

>
JESSICA depicts a young girl examining a starfish.
>Sculpted in the classic contrapposto stance, the figure is pensive and graceful, embodying the curiosity of youth.
>starfish
>curiosity
This is a pedo statue depicting anal exploration. Jesus Christ these sickos should all be locked up. Can we find out who owns these? Supposedly there are only 20.

Retard, I was linking to original post.

We can do this guys. It just needs to be done fast and easy before (((they))) find out about our great scheme.
also this

lol calm down

Yeah don't fuck with the bull

Plus the girl is temporary and doesn't have a permit so you're less likely to get in trouble

This is the only good idea, simple, easy to do and doesn't take a lot of time

Not even glue it a Kippa?
or a rabbi hat?
I mean, Regular glue it.

JB weld the hat on

We can work with that

There are two ways to do it. I guess this is how you'd do it sneakily, but I personally believe misleading people by wearing high visibility jackets, placing "dangerous" tapes around it and so on will be a better idea

If she doesn't have a permit, surely we can request that it be removed. Who do we contact?

dudes in blue will probs be there because they probably know about op coronation

this one
we can't let anyone go to jail. Only problem is doing this very early in the morning so that no libs can take the hat off while the glue sets

alright guys I've got a solid steel MAGA hat ready (my dad is a professional blacksmith), I'll be there in 30 minutes.

dont forget to put up a welding tent over that statue for a more legit look

pics

what if we make her a sex slave? with locks, chains and black paint?

easier and cheaper, you could put the chains through her arms.

easy to attach, hard to take it off.

God speed brit bro

srs?

Wouldn't you want to affix the brass hat first, get publicity pictures, THEN demand the whole statue be removed?

This way, the liberal city would look as if they removed it because of the hat.

You could probably get away with one good car battery and thinner stick. Could even run the lead cables in the arms of a jacket and walk away

#
#
JB Weld works on anything as long as the surface is "grabbing".

If her head is smooth, you just bring some course sand paper and scour the bronze with a shit load of scratches, and the JB Weld will hold onto those scratches tighter than a Jew with a gold coin.

bump

Lets get this straight.
>anons in uniform welding shit
we know pol doesn't work so where do you get uniform?
>welding equipment
unlike bringing down flags, this is evidence of felony
>thinking no one will notice
well, how much time does it take to weld? atleast 10 mins.
This simply aint happening.

This. Just erecting stuff in NYC without a permit, wtf.

Is that all terrorists have to do now? Encase explosives in a pro-Narrative statue, set it down, and just wait.

Be careful of that guy.
Don't let him know what we're doing.

Raised letters on the MAGA hat to make it POP through casting...

Pony Tail vs Snap Back

Arc Welder

amazon.com/Campbell-Hausfeld-Stick-Welder-WS099001AV/dp/B002HT1I5I/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1489334546&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=stick whelder

Pics or GTFO

sounds like this must be the plan. We still need the reflective gear to seem legit while scratching its head at 3am.
Are we still doing metal hat or just regular?

Pics or fake

>JB Weld works on anything as long as the surface is "grabbing".
Problem is the working time and setting time, before interception.

Wouldn't you want some kind of two stage cyanoacrylate pressure adhesive to maintain will the epoxide resin sets?

Also, what are the laws on "cooperative art" for statues that themselves don't have permits?

I mean, technically, we would be showing support for womens' role in making America great again.

Welding thread on /diy/

I don't get that feeling honestly.
She's not like that other artist Podesta loves.
That dude created some shady shit

Fucking goddamnit now the shills know who to alert you spenglord

>Trying to sneakily sell cucksheds to Americans
NOT ON MY WATCH

Fuck off poo nigger, we tracked down a flagpole in the middle of nowhere and stole it under the cover of darkness in 36 hours just to laugh at a washed up celebrity, we can do this

Don't do this to me, mi amigo

FALSE FLAG
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
FALSE FLAG
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
FALSE FLAG
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
FALSE FLAG
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY
FALSE FLAG
NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY

Bump

What do you do while your dad forge?
You make 600 000 a year as a 6'1 fry cook at wendy's?

this is actually a really good way to kill a lot of people during rush hour
We are doing a better job that the Fag BI

Well, you're right, but only if we set up a specific date to strike.
NYanons should organize between themselves only on how and when they'll do it, and we should just help them with ideas.

Also, I'll repeat what I said last thread. NYfags, please wear a fucking mask(work ones, like welding and gas masks), I don't want any of you guys going to jail after being IDd by a camera

>Lugging around a contraption with batteries and wires in NYC
>post 9/11

Gorilla glue would do fine

Retard

Don't you have calls to answer Pajeet?

Glue a milk carton to it as well.

I suggest a few anons take some time and canvas the area at night.

1. check for times when the area is the least busiest.

2. check around for construction being done in that area.

3. check for cameras facing the statue.

This will give you a good measure of when to do it, who you can say you're a part of (company-wise), and if you need to cover yourself up + how much time you'll actually have to get it done

Can some user go and take measurements first?
last thing we need is a large head and a tiny hat

I got it bros
Instead of glue, SCREW the hat into the head (tapcons)
And then, so someone cant simply unscrew it, use a lttle solderiing gun on/around the screw heads

This

who is (((he))) , the end of pol?

THIS THREAD WAS MADE MY SHILLS
GLOBAL RULE NO RAIDS
MODS DO SOMETHING

Who is this?
Can we stop him?

Crash ur car on to it and claim u had a medical emergency

Anyone have the Kek statue to put on the plaque?

Mate this thread is pure satire don't know what raid you are talking about. Joking about raiding things is a new meme newfriend.

Yes obviously you should not fuck with the bull

that's your wife's job

Okay, apparently it does have a permit that was extended to one month.
Source: pix11.com/2017/03/10/permit-extended-for-fearless-girl-statue/

There are many NYC permitting authorities, but according to the source above it is the NYC Street Activity Permit Office. Their website to report violations:
www1.nyc.gov/site/cecm/about/contact-cecm.page

I am terrified that this statue is creating a traffic hazard and I fear for my children's safety: Noah (9), Daniel (7), Jacob (6), Hannah (6), Ava (4), and little David (14 months)

Is this correct stream?
earthcam com/usa/newyork/wallstreet/chargingbull/?cam=chargingbull_hd

Give her a Nazi Uniform

This, we're just satireposting

Sup Forums IS NOT Sup Forums

He's an autist we created,
He came here shilling is dumbass Christ chan comics, Unironically samefagging 45 times in the same thread. After he established his duty as "Dox all those who never donated to my patreon", he watches Sup Forums and call Shia and others when we prepare to do something.

>Uniform

Any Marks Work Warehouse / Princess Auto / equivalent store sells them, you don't need to work for construction crews to get them.

>welding equipment
No. JB Weld, the most American bonding epoxy (comes in all types, look for the metal bonders).

>notice
People won't notice construction crews. They'll think the anons are just cleaning the statue until it's too late.

Here is how it works.

Two anons in High visibility vests, hard hats, blue jeans, and work boots walk up to the statues.
They have tool belts on.

When they first get there, they spray the statue down with a cleaning fluid, and wipe it down.

The other user is doing the same with the front of the bull, near the girl statue.

user working on the girl then (once head is dry) scours the head with course sand paper.

Then applies the bronze version of JB Weld.

Then places the bronze MAGA hat (which has been scoured internally with the same sandpaper) on the girls head.

Give it a good downward push to achieve seal.

Pack up and leave.

No one will notice until they look directly at the statue.

>I am terrified that this statue is creating a traffic hazard and I fear for my children's safety: Noah (9), Daniel (7), Jacob (6), Hannah (6), Ava (4), and little David (14 months)

This is more our style, we are great in numbers.

Why not just put a bronze statue of an erect, drooling Bill Clinton behind her?

Lost it

/Diy/ say JB wouldn't work

I like the way you're thinking, slanty Poland. If we attach something like this it could be easy, just weld or glue 4 feet on top of her head.

He should have a couple of coins in one hand, and a globe in the other, and look as if he's weighing the two.

R A R E
A
R
E

Please may I save?

Great
Is my stream correct? Do you see the crowd?

I think it's a great idea and all but does anybody actually have a metal trump hat, both the nerve and ability to stick it to the statue?

That would just look weird. Mage a bronze maga hat and weld it on.

Malaysian Mike.

Some autist that tried to shill for his Christchan comics but got shot down every time.

Then made a ruckus when he snitched us out while we were improving Sarah Andersen's work.

Just rangeban malay posters FFS

pix11.com/2017/03/10/permit-extended-for-fearless-girl-statue/

please thid

This is also a good idea, people that don't know kek will think it's part of the original statue and it has less chances of being removed immediately