Women are fucking weak unlike what movies and TV shows will have you believe

Women are fucking weak unlike what movies and TV shows will have you believe.
seriously, feminism is trying to make women out to be capable to keep up with men physically, which is complete and utter fucking trash given that women are designed by nature to be dick juice sponges.

I bet half of the fucking nerds on this site could beat the fuck out of this silly bitch (and any other for that matter) if they rushed her, the upper quarter of us could probably just tank her pathetic womanly punches and kicks, and slam her dumb cunt face into the ground, hell, i might be being too generous on the womans side.

Women are weak
Men are strong.

Now we men can go out, fight the wars, do the physical labour, get the cash, come back home, bend you over and fuck you silly and you can stay at home, take care of the kids and do the chores, hows that sound?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7ret-V5U4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_K7dswCvN4
youtube.com/watch?v=J14J_gVuvXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Joanna Jędrzejczyk > Ronda Rousey

Still gets shat on by most physically capable guys.

No doubt, but she's a fuckin animal, she's only 115 lbs and she could probably fuck up 2/3 of the manlets on this site.

>a trained professional fighter can beat up untrained nonprofessional fighters
whoa......

If tie up and watch her beef to get out

Feminists today have the wrong idea of what it actually is. Instead of promoting female traits and values, they want women to become like men.

You are being too generous. She's 5-7 130 lbs with what equates to probably average muscle mass for a man and average quickness for a man in shape. I'm 5-11 180 in decent shape, certainly nothing spectacular though. I would be pissed if she wasn't on the floor unconscious after 15 seconds in a fight.

I respect her physical capabilities as a female.
But shit, i'm just getting pissed off at how females are represented as being "as strong" as men in fiction and shit like that.

I thought GoT was gonna be realistic with it's portrayal of women and men's strength difference, as it does a pretty spot on job of portraying a pseudo-medieval worlds misogony but nah, Brienne of fucking Tarth is a thing.

Ronda with her asian boyfriend

The whole point of the thread is to argue that all the neets on this thread could beat up Ronda rousey? What's your point?

Anyone who's ever had a girlfriend knows just how weak they are. I can pin any girl I've dated with one arm. It's fucking hilarious. No one actually believes this shit

>Ronda with her asian boyfriend

If you go to the below vid (at 2:20) you can hear her say it herself
youtube.com/watch?v=bzjPYquOfIA

You guys know she's dating Travis Browne, another fighter, right?

>>Ronda with her asian boyfriend
White girls, especially elite white girls like celebrities, love ASIAN MEN.

ASIAN MEN >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WHITE MEN > BLACK MEN

>I bet half of the fucking nerds on this site could beat the fuck out of this silly bitch
top kek

she is too small and too weak to stop any normal functioning male at 80+ kg and 180+ cm height.

as for beating on manlets and mutts who are not fit to live. Yeah sure

Idk I sparred with a boxer chick i was kind of seeing and she just lit me up. That was pure technique and I had no idea how to fight though

>bragging about beating up a girl

>elite white girls

>she's dating Travis Browne,
okay, how does that change the fact she dated an asian guy for 5 years?

Isn't that avril whore married to nickelback guy?

That we can sit at home in our parents basement eating cheetos and still beat up one of the top female fighters in the world, because men are better than women.

Youre just a pussy. Any man should be able to win like Homer Simpson if nothing else. Let her "light you up" then throw one punch after she tires herself out

I bet you could fuck her up.

a famous female celebrity who has starred in Hollywood movies and well-known among the general public isnt 'elite'? these from the same user who thinks getting 2/10 filipina barmaids is some sort of accomplishment

Asian guys are pretty handsome, no homo. If I was a white girl I'd wanna get RICED.

Jesus Tittyfucking Christ! Those digits!

And a full house right after it!

Exactly, walk through those bitches punches and beat the fuck out of her. Her punches don't hurt. Man, this thread really makes me want to beat the fuck out of some cunts.

In a real non regulated fight you'd just rush her down and grapple her to the floor, I'd hold back sparring with a girl because one she's a girl and two I'm not 100% sure what I'm allowed to do.

Women don't know how to optimize their stat builds.
Men:+2str,sta,int; -2wis
Women:+2cha,dex; -2str, -2sta

The should try the diplomacy based "loyal traditional wife", or another support based class. They suck as "provider" roles, an no matter how much they complain to the developers to update the games meta, that's just not going to change.

If you're not min/maxing IRL, you're playing yourself.

>Jędrzejczyk

Fucking polish, how did they develop such retarded language? Seriously, how the fuck do you pronounce "Jędrzejczyk" ?

Doesn't change anything, just pointing out that she's not banging an Asian at the moment.

Most of the guys in this thread would get their asses handed to them in seconds by most female fighters

>you will never be dominated by a strong Gerudo amazon qt

No, Jewish pawns used to promote degeneracy aren't elite. They're the opposite and you're a fuckboy. Well known doesn't mean elite, faggot. You think the general public considers Trump elite?

Yen-jay-check

Ronday Rousey wrestling Gegard Mousasi and getting thrown around like a ragdoll

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o9xjs2fWJEs

And Gegard Mousasi getting thrown around by Fedor

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp7ret-V5U4

Hell Ronda can't even win against a highschool wrestler

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_K7dswCvN4

Good thing it's only wrestling (her specialty) and not punching in any serious way or she'd be dead by now

Any fit make with a year or more of wrestling experience will be able to fight her, and with a few years of experience win against her extremely easily

Woman "fighters" are a joke desu

tfw no fucking qt gf to lift with and fuck hard after.

Most of us are probably manlets living in basements bragging about how we can beat up girls.

The obvious does not have to be stated.

Then again, a manlet would be a pretty damn tough fight for these girls.

She's ready.Put her in the ring with Trudeau!

youtube.com/watch?v=J14J_gVuvXs

No shit faggot

>Yen-jay-check
>Jędrzejczyk

Half of letters are missing and half are added to a pronunciation. Where is r, y, d....

Example of retardness:

"Carrot" would be pronounced as "clarnet".

Listen, all I know is that's how they pronounce it in her fights and promos and what not. She's never corrected anyone so that's how I'm going to keep pronouncing it

YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY?!

the correct pronunciation is:

yienjd-tzra-tchie-zyk

but they simplify it for angles.

Rhonda is a pathetic excuse of a fighter.

Yeah, it's not as obvious to some people it seems...

Have you SEEN the people going on about how Floyd Mayweather would get beat by Rhonda? Holy shit...

>That single data point with over 150 grip strength at almost 40 years old

Sweet jesus.

It is pronounced like Jędrzejczyk
Polish is completely phonetical

nice shitpost

I dont believe that at all lol
my girlfriend is asian and she's getting anglo'd.

New show on netflix. The men and women compete directly against each other on the same course. Redpills aplenty.

Lol not a single woman makes it to the end of the course

>I bet half of the fucking nerds on this site could beat the fuck out of this silly bitch

Okay then. Stop talking shit anonymously and over the computer screen you ragged ass double coward and try to "beat the fuck out of her" and see what happens to you. Be sure to send me the tape of it so I can savor every moment of you getting your shit pushed in.

>84 KG
>6''1
>has been currently doing boxing lessons for about a year now
>is much physically stronger than her
>will wrestle her to ground easily

Imagine what it must feel like to be this cuck

maybe because they never touched a woman

it's not only muscle strength; the skin, the connective tissues, the bones
so much stronger and more resistant to damage

it's like men are designed for more strenuous things?

Gabi Garcia fucking sucks and fights in literal meme promotions

Tell me something I don't know

who is this beauty?

2+2=4

moosefix

I like this pic better

manlet confirmed

The hound should have fucked her up in 10 seconds

My family's women are pretty fucking strong desu

Even the Roided/and testosterone'd obv) out women look like DYELs, it's really funny...

I wonder if he has a serious disability.

Are you sure those aren't the men?

sorry bro but you gotta take a good look outside and see how many twinks there are! Not hard nowadays for women to be equal physically tbqh senpai

Oh look the AM/WF spammer crawled out from under his rice van

>b-but she dated an asian man 2043593495 years ago

ok

Yeah but Brienne is universally acknowledged as a freakish outlier, that's why she's famous.

Womyn MMA is a fucking joke

Race traitor

If 180lb+ trained men can't muscle me around the gym, Ronda can't.

But when do you get the N sound from

Calling mountain climber right now.

>watching black sails
>there's a scene where the pirate crew is chained up by the british and one by one they are set to fight some massive british soldier
>captain rackham says something like "what do we do now, every man who had a chance of beating him is dead"
>bitch says "no man"

FUCKING DROPPED

literally never going to finish that episode or watch another one again.

She looks just like Gustavo Badell.

They do that. Gotham is pretty bad with that shit, too. Our whole society is playing pretend. We're breaking down understanding of gender because it would make girls feel good if they were like men.

It's a beautiful bestest language, Shituaskus. Language of Mickiewcz, Słowacki, Sienkiewicz and countless others.

No, we're doing it because women make perfect wage slaves and capitalism destroyed any need for the female gender role leaving the male gender role as the only way for anyone to get a shred of pride or dignity. The people with money want women to be obedient wage slaves and they want competition for jobs to be super high so they have more leverage over their slaves. Feminism was pushed 100% by the bourgeoisie.

Checked and rekt (that is, if anyone was fucking stupid enough to listen to you and think they could take Rhonda just because "muhh man genes")

>compare the fucking Bantaimweight champ
>which is around 52kg
>to the average man which is 80kg
>thinking you could beat up every female martial artist even in the heavier divisions, just because they got 2 X chromosomes
>thinking you won't get your nose broken by one well placed punch with good technique

fucking aussie, a fight against a trained individual is nothing like your drunken brawls after you got out of that gay bar, and that's even while we're talking about standard fighting, you do realize that humans are frail, and even a 4ft tall womanlet can fuck you up if she fights like a fucking savage as in tries to break your fingers, bust your knees or pinch you in the eye, of course that's fucking rare but it's not impossible and don't even get me started if she has any kind of weapon (knife, pepperspray, etc.) and you don't

tl;dr: never underestimate any enemy, no matter how small and frail they might appear

t. Martial Artist of 7 years

Digits confirm. Hes a huge pussy

not true, basic MMA training like proper punches and proper BJJ does wonders.Ronda would beat your neckbeard ass in a second.

that being said she would get BTFO by a basic bitch MMA amateur with 6moths to 1 year of training

>brazil

>Now we men can go out, fight the wars, do the physical labour, get the cash, come back home, bend you over and fuck you silly and you can stay at home, take care of the kids and do the chores, hows that sound?
You act like that's not a shit deal for men or something.

same penis size it's ok...