Political Anyalist Here. I Can Explain What the Hell Trump Is Doing

So all high IQ leaders like Trump do this thing called a "juicer process" when being elected. It's essentially where you buy the loyalty of power keys. What are power keys? Power keys are individuals, organizations, and entities that keep you in power. Examples of America's keys are Homeland Security, the military, the CIA, NSA, FBI, banks, corporations, congress, the SCOTUS. Now a juicing process is where he basically sucks their dick for the first 8 months. He will support whatever they want. That's why Trump so far is no different than Obama. However after this juicing process Trump will be able to to whatever he wants since even though he will no longer be serving his keys the majority of keys will have already supported him so any key thinking about switching opinions is now an outlier. The linked video is a simple explanation.

TLDR - Trump has not betrayed the American people, any intelligent leader will do exactly what he is doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=rStL7niR7gs

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/K8ZUEtI.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking retard

You're a fucking moron. Get the fuck off this thread.

This may be so but youre still a fucking leaf.

not an argument. if you can't make a reasoned political response to OP's post. Don't fucking post. Dumb inbred hick. There should be an IQ test before people are allowed to post

>There should be an IQ test before people are allowed to post

But then the OP would never have been able to post!

interesting video OP. It makes sense and i agree that for the most part Trump is the same as any other politician.

you also know that he is playing the media at their own game right?
Only to gain more followers and power, so that the elite will lose that power or give it to him.

Well as I said Trump will be the same for at least the first 8 month. However Trump's ego may override that and he will push through with his own thing. Once the loyalty of the keys are bought he can change opinion and the keys all thinking the others still love the ruler will be reluctant to go against him.

The media is another key. He clearly has got that one under his control.

>So all high IQ leaders like Trump do this thing
>High IQ like Trump

Stopped reading here.

Trump is a populist, he can skip those rules. This is the reason why Republicans that have gained nothing from Trump are backing him now. Because if they sabotage him now, their vote base goes into the toilet-

Get this cancer off my fucking board, burger

The cognitive dissonance on this board man...

On one hand you claim he is 4-D chessing and is all according to plan, but now you are claiming that he is not doing that, but bending over so he can actually get to work in 8 months.

Also
>muh deep state

He hasn't bent over for shit
What is this thread even about

Shill go away

He is using the real tools that controls "the keys", pedophilia and secret societies. Jews use those tools as last moves if they rebel against them.

Trump is going after it. Either they let him rule or he brings the system down.

He's a regressive populist to be exact.

Trump isn't a mastermind. He's a typical regressive populist demogogue that received the support of the angry public. They create scapegoats and use them to put themselves into power.

Trump is vacuous. Sam Harris described him perfectly when he compared him to a deflating balloon whizzing through the room. His mind is so random that he might as well be Homer Simpson.

He is also probably illiterate based on his behaviors. This works in the GOPs favor and special interest groups can just get their useful idiot to sign whatever they want. They can hand him a bill to sign that dismantles the USA one part at a time and he'd sign it.

DRUMFF FF F!!!!!!!1111111111

if you only knew.

Shill get out.

Oh, I do know. I wish that I didn't and was as brainwashed as you guys. Ignorance is comforting.

6d chess

what you are describing is 4d chess....

sage though tldw

Trump talks like a monkey when giving speeches because he's a populist. He speaks the same way he talked to his drunk Bush friend on the bus. Look at conversations where he is in serious interviews. He talks very intelligently. He has an estimated IQ at 150 so he's technically a genius

Same thing really. He's playing the powerful people. Think of it like this.

>Kid is a brony
>Kid knows if he reveals it to other kids he will be bullied
>Kid decides to pretend to like sports and cars so he gets popular
>Once the kid is popular he revealed he's a brony
>He won't be bullied now since he's a popular kid even though they know he's a brony

That's just a metaphorical example.

thanks leaf thats something new. i doubted why he sucked isreal dick.to protect himself. you can go now leaf and call it a day.

enjoy your ban

I saw his interviews. He's a tiny bit better but still vacuous. I can't tell if you're trolling.

>Trump is going after the people that want to destroy America by.....letting them have what they want for 8 months and hoping that at the end they'll play nice?

Except you haven't justified why he's letting them what they want for the time being. You are also under the assumption these powerful people don't realize what Trump is doing.

You're obviously trolling, good bye

He's letting them do what they want to buy their loyalty. Keys are often short term thinkers and won't think this through.

I'd never listen to a leaf saying they are a politcal 'anyalist' even if you gave me 999 shekels a second

Based on his low intelligence, it's more likely that Bannon and Ryan are puppeteers at this point.

It's an interesting theory that Trump is secretly a genius waiting to jump out of a cake at any moment. I haven't seen any evidence of intellect in this man in any book or interview, now or the past.

Says the guy that thinks Trump is a genius.

>They create scapegoats and use them to put themselves into power.
>Trump is illiterate

Trump IQ is pretty high. Look his old interviews and his rallies speeches, the guy is doing what he said in his books: "sell an idea, fast, simple and exaggerated so the basic gets stocks in people mind". 8th grade language? No its NLP.

He can't read? The sole fact you believe it proves how he outsmart you. Look at the video a judge ask him to read. He gets into a role he doesn't know and acts like one. Why? Because in Laws that the ultimate card you can pull to drop off all responsibilities in papers. That is if his lawyer team failed to foresee shadows tactics in contracts or moves, and if everyone including the judges are against him. Its a wild car he kept just in case. Look at the option of using nuclear weapons "listen I will not say I will not use them, its a card I want to have in the table Ok?".

>Scapegoating Muslims as if he was Hitler harassing Jews
Islam is a DOGMA unfitted for western civilization or "modern world" that liberals and Marxist pseudo intellectuals benefit from. Remove the pillars of it and there will be no universities nor freedom to fight for equality or other ethics based on reason.
Pay a visit to ISRAEL.
Pay a visit to SAUDI ARABIA
Pay a visit to NORTH KOREA
Pay a visit to RUSSIA

And see how much of your own empowered homosexuals are tolerated.

You're completley right but one thing, israel is very pro-gay

Israel is an apartheid state. Femen and Pride parade got unfunded when they tried to open a department in Tel Aviv. Jews tolerate homosexuality not the Gay agenda of emasculating their own.

Kinda suspicious that most sponsors of said movements are Jewish too.

Trump has a similar manner of speech in every interview I've seen. Very simple statements and logical conclusions, although he was a bit more eloquent in the past.

> Billionaire
> illiterate

Holy shit. This is the most retarded argument I have ever read. Trump is not 'old money.' He has to be literate to start his own real estate empire and become a Billionaire out of it.

Interesting theory except it's completely wrong because he's already been very different from Obama, Bush, Clinton, and every globalist president in less than 2 months on the job. He's already passed executive orders to:

>build the wall
>deport illegals
>defund sanctuary cities
>freeze hiring and and wages for the bureaucracy
>end TPP
>renegotiate NAFTA
>build the Dakota Pipeline
>repeal Obamacare
>prevent agencies from publicly lying
>end wasting taxpayer money on abortions in foreign countries
>Deny "refugees"
>block immigration from some muslim countries
>5 year ban on government workers lobbying
>restructure NSA
>order the pentagon to draft a plan to defeat ISIS and execute the plan
>tried to stop Obama's $221 million to palestine
>restrict H1-Bs

None of the globalist presidents would do any of those, and in fact they're responsible for intentionally creating those problems in the first place. Trump is literally the opposite of all the traitor politicians we've had lately.

>Pretentious libtard douche think he's smart for watching CGP grey cartoons made for 15 year olds

>haha... ha I am just appealling to this board low IQ demographic =^)
Sure you are, kill yourself.

True but with the fed and foreign policy nothing changed

Also I like the fact not only Americans but the WHOLE world knows this policies name by name. Can you say so about other presidents eras?

Not even hardcore democrats knew what the hell was Obama signing. Now even them know what Trump does in the morning and night, learning more about government.

Trump was a blessing for all factions in political and civil awareness and involvement.

>Femen and Pride parade got unfunded when they tried to open a department in Tel Aviv.

It was George Soros who declined to fund Femen Israel. The rad-fems know who to appeal for shekels.

i.imgur.com/K8ZUEtI.png

Femen is a destabilization NGO. That is why Putin banned so many western NGOs in Russia. They were instrumental in the Ukraine overthrow.

>Political analyst
>doesn't know how to spell analyst

Seems legit guys.