/V4/ - Visegrad General

Czech, Slovak and Hungry Polaks, it's about time we had one these threads.

What's new in our beautiful homelands? Keep it Sup Forums related ofcourse. As far as I know:

Czech'em
>Civic democratic parties wants to increase taxes of literally everyone successful
>Babis (a wannabe berlusconi) is gonna win this years elections easily

Slovakia
>Some anti-"nazi" riots this weekend in Pressburg.

Poland
>leading party butthurt that Donald Tusk was re-elected

Hungary
>still building the wall I guess?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-hungary-border-police-guards-fence-beating-asylum-seekers-migrants-serbia-push-back-a7610411.html
dw.com/en/hungarys-orban-ethnic-homogeneity-vital-for-economic-success/a-37755766
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-borderhunters-idUSKBN16G2ED
youtube.com/watch?v=LBEeFrKk8qk&t=787s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poland-Lithuania are real friends, fuck V4!

Baltic Pack is a natural ally to the V4, Karol.

Our border guards don't give a shit as usual

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-hungary-border-police-guards-fence-beating-asylum-seekers-migrants-serbia-push-back-a7610411.html

Globalists BTFO'd by bassed Orbán

>dw.com/en/hungarys-orban-ethnic-homogeneity-vital-for-economic-success/a-37755766

And even more border patroler
>reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-borderhunters-idUSKBN16G2ED

fuck you traitors you betrayed us

Secret services arrest everybody, and judges are protesting a coming judiciary reform. Wonder how all of this will work out. The worst thing is that the government has to fight german supported and funded opposition of all sorts...

>Visegrad
kek

it's a meme that was never anything more than temporary cooperation and even that has already died as proven by recent events surrounding election of D. Tusk

just admit that we have almost no common intrests and let us stop LARPing and focus on things that rl matter like the grownups we are

>just admit that we have almost no common intrests
Migrant quotas are still on the table, it's not settled. Other than that, yeah

Pretty sure the vast majority of czech public is anti-EU in general and most of them probably never heard of Tusk.

What do Hungarians think of our handling of migrant crisis? Imo we pussyfooted and erected a quasi fence after the main wave hit, but I'd like to know your general stance on our politics.

Niggers

Why poles are such money-sucking lazy niggers?

Why anglos are literal niggers?

kek. Nice

Russia is on the table too

I did not really followed your politics about the immigration, but you can give me a quick rundown.
But I heard about your black major, kek

V5 when?
I want to landlock Western-Europe so they can't get their cheap resources without pleasing the whole buthurt belt.

Im moving, Ill be training your military.

Hows zadar?

It wouldn't change a thing if they voted differently. EU is rigged, implying they give a fuck about the "rules" they made is retarded.

fingolgrad when
let's make it happen

V4 should happen.

Not much new. Subhuman feminists and antifags protesting again.

youtube.com/watch?v=LBEeFrKk8qk&t=787s

We need a new Simon Mol desu.

Relatively nice.
The city expanded recently and is baically a new metropoplis on the coast which is nice since the place got bombed the ground by fucking Itallians when they retreated during WW2 (seriously the whole history of the citty is Itallians invading and occupying it and then razing it to the ground when they can't stand up to the locals).

Just watch out for your female relatives since the region is the biggest party-town of all the tourist destinations on the Adriatic coast.
Just ask about Zrče (Zrche).

Also there's tonns of national parks and mountains in the inland but i do reccomend taking a guide cause we have frequent cases of tourists dying after getting lost (mainly old Czech people who pretend to like /out/door activities).

your government bows to the EU though

>We need a new Simon Mol desu.
>plotting aids-infested negros into marxist hive

I must admit this is a brilliant plan.

You guys are pretty cute together.

Proud owner of a V4 Audi A3 reporting in. Car is made in Hungary, tire from Slovakia, seatbelt safe Czech, and brake system is from Poland

Why is it wrong that Tusk is the EU parliament president? Is he liberal? What's the problem with him?

I think an Eatern European is better to be the EU parliament president, than a West-European like Schultz or Juncker...

V6 With Slovenia?

Generally V4 is a good thing, together we are at least 63 million, and have real power

Kek, we're a proud assembly line of Europe.

>Why is it wrong that Tusk is the EU parliament president? Is he liberal? What's the problem with him?
He's a cuck and a traitor. Also a liberal, but I repeat myself.

Tusk is a fake polak. He was raised by a german speaking family, his primary school buddies laughed at his heavy german accent. His grandpa was in wehrmacht (supposedly forced into). He and his faggy party ruined polish industry and media. Most of it is owned by germans.

He's basically Merkel's slave. He'll do whatever she wants him to do.

It could be a thing, but the only thing that matters these days is strong, innovative economy, something we're nowhere near having. It's a chicken and egg problem - extremely hard to compete with established westfag powers with the same but cheaper stuff. We don't have any resources, we would have to become like Silicon Valley in Europe basically.

>Russia is on the table too
Poland being located on the great european plain has different perception on germany and russia than mountain campers
eventually you will always choose to side with great powers against us

>Why is it wrong that Tusk is the EU parliament president? Is he liberal? What's the problem with him?
he sold Poland and its interests in exchange for a cushy job in EU
during his term many branches of our industry either magically disappeared or were bought out by german corporations way below their worth making us effectively berlins economical colony

Our goverment wants to join the Visegrad group but the party known as MOST which is in the coalition is blocking it because of the interests of their foreign financiers.
Also people are kinda buthurt about INA (the Croatian national oil company) having been sold to MOL under unfavourable conditions and the factories being shut down so now the current government has to somehow buy it back...

That's what we get for both our left wing and ''right wing'' parties being fucking commies.

Unless he is doing some 4d chess I am unable to understand, Kaczyński is a fucking retard
He picked an unwinnable and absolutely meaningless battle