What would have happened to Obama if he had made fun of McCain's war service?

What would have happened to Obama if he had made fun of McCain's war service?

What would have happened to Obama if a tape came out of him talking about grabbing women by the pussy?

What would have happened to Obama if the Russians hacked into the RNC to help him win?

Explain yourselves.

He would still get elected because he's king nigger

Blacks get a free pass when it comes to talking about women. Haven't you ever listened to rap music?

he wouldn't have been elected because he's a stinkin nigger desu

there is no explanation. Sup Forums is full of the most atrocious, disgusting people on the planet. Thankfully, many are in their twenties or younger and are simply edgelords.

The sad part is that most of them actually believe Trump was fit to serve in public office. What their movement of imbeciles gave us is the most disastrous, embarrassing presidential administration in US history.

These people are conspiratards and very unintelligent.

You already know the answers to these questions. Reactionary identity politics, but conservative would happen, just like what's happening right now.

>muh nuclear codes
I guarantee you will see a bunch of butthurt faggots posting that copy pasta or some variation, but you're right. Trumpfags are mostly underage high school edgelords, so I can understand why they are such massive contrarian fucks, but it doesn't make them any less retarded.

I know that these people will look back on these days and cringe though. I did embarrassing shit when I was younger as well. Hell, I went through the same edgy conservative "rebellion" phase because most other kids in school were liberals, this was during the Bush years, right after the Iraq invasion too and most people I knew didn't support the war, but I HAD to be a special snowflake with a different opinion so I played the role, the same role all the edgy Trumpkids are playing today.

Pretty sure Obama has zero interest in grabbing any women by the pussy.

I'll compare my IQ to yours any day of the week, nigger.

the same thing that happened now

fpbp

The Russians didn't hack shit you dumbass.

Nothing you fucking retard, he is half black. I don't understand how stupid people can be sometimes.

so what you're saying is that trump is intrinsically more popular than obama?

I'd believe it

>WARNING! THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. SAGE.

WARNING! THIS IS A SHILL THREAD, DO NOT BUMP THIS THREAD. SAGE.

Noting Obama could do no wrong, the amount of fucked up shit he got away with while the libtards cry "He was the best president ebar no scandals!!!"

I don't understand how this can be said after he's done more in his first 50 days than any president ever and has brought in the best economic numbers for growth and small business since reagans half-assed attempt.

Hes literally throwing money into the pockets of the middle class.

>I don't understand how stupid people can be sometimes.
Projection.

>Anyone that makes fun of precious dear leader is a shill.

Who's the real shill here?

Yeah, it's more likely that the entirety of the American intelligence community is conspiring against us than that our greatest adversary sent Podesta a phishing email.

what would happen if he was exactly the same as himself, only white? He wouldn't have gotten elected. #blackprivilege

>liberal media leaking a tape making obama look bad

not in your dreams

also he still would have won

i mean he overcame having no skills, experience, goals, and the clinton machine

still would get elected twice

The dindus wouldn't care but everyone else would be disgusted. That, or they'd think it was typical of him as a nignog.

>Hes literally throwing money into the pockets of the middle class.
You mean he's taking money away from the middle class and dumping it into the pockets of millionaires and billionaires*

Keep on being a deslusional, dare I say it, "c u c k?" for Trump

He would be in jail tb h. Drumpf is the true king nigger.

You do realize that the first few months of job growth are reflective of the previous president's policies, right? There hasn't really been a significant difference in job growth in the past two Februarys.

Trumpfags will say it's due to Trump instilling "confidence" in the job market.

>while the libtards cry "He was the best president ebar no scandals!!!"

Who claims this? The WP and NYT themselves still regularly refer to the IRS scandal, the false "you can keep your insurance" claim, etc.

Well he did wag
his boner around in a campaign plane.

the stock market shows trump is instilling confidence

>defending Wapo and NYT

>defending Brietbart and Infowars

Exactly shit. You'd have never heard about it outside the patriotic media. The MSM would have made a point of hushing it up.

>the media arent biased, they covered obama the same as the cover trump

show me where i did that

>implying rappers and politicians are treated the same

What would happen if Trump was given the Nobel Peace Prize?

What would happen if Trump had criticized absent black fathers?

What would happen if Trump had escalated drone warfare?

what if Obama is just a front man for the new world order globalists?

turns out, he is

That should tell you something about your scrotus shouldn't it

THIS

Remember the tape of him waving his bones around at the stewardesses on that plane?
Of course you don't. The media covered it up.

Remember him telling Putin's number 2 "hang in there I'll have more leeway after the election" on the hot mic in Russia in 2012. Of course you don't, the media covered it up.

Did you know Obama became Senator by suing all his opponents and finding a judge who would throw out the signatures on their ballot applications? He ended up running unopposed. The media covered it up of course

I wouldn't go that far even as an avowed "shill". There's definitely a liberal bias in media but that's because there's a liberal bias among the community of letters generally.

It still doesn't change the fact that you're all actual brainwashed Russian shills (for free), Trump is ignorant and dangerous, and you accept and even praise traits and policies of his that would be completely unacceptable in anybody else.

Top kek, is that the best you have? Do you sincerely believe that any one of those things stand up to any one of the things in the OP?

Maybe if they were more careful about using secure channels of communication, muh russia wouldn't have been able to hack them.
Bunch of dolts, who gets hacked by shitty Russia anyway?

>*waving his boner

> Do you sincerely believe that any one of those things stand up to any one of the things in the OP?
Of course. Everything Trump does now because a huge, critical news story, worse than anything Obama ever faced.

And medvedyev was actually the prime minister of Russia at the time too

The MSM would've kept all those stories quiet, of course. You would've never heard about any of them. You never did hear about any of them.

Fair questions. The real answer is "nothing, directly." Believe it or not, there's no law saying politicians can't say offensive things. The reason they don't is 1) it makes them less likely to be elected, and 2) it makes other politicians not want to associate with them, for fear of being guilty by association.

What normally happens when a politician gets caught saying offensive things I'd that people demand that they resign. This includes members of their own party, who will point out that 1) you're not going to get reelected, and 2) we're not going to support your policies and we'll hang you out to dry. Basically, whether they resign or not, their career is over; by resigning they save a bit of dignity and, after a few years in exile, might be let back into politics in a behind-the-scenes function.

Trump "getting away with it," as you say, is basically him refusing to show shame or apologize for what he said. This baffles the public; the fact that he was elected in the first place proves #1 doesn't apply to him. On the other hand, Trump is having a rough time unifying Republicans behind him - he's suffering the effects of #2 quite badly.

>he so cool I'm definitely gonna vote for him

how so?

Obama literally slapped his boner around at some stewardesses on a campaign flight. You're conflating not hearing about his scandals with him not having them