SHOCK VIDEO: AMERICAN CITY Has Been TAKEN OVER By Radical Muslims. Trump Was RIGHT

youtube.com/watch?v=cSwcx3-XbAg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Dp7HFZAIOU
youtube.com/watch?v=cSwcx3-XbAg
youtube.com/watch?v=x0p7RMwviUY
youtube.com/watch?v=3aHcFb9kKa4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=_Dp7HFZAIOU

filiming a video with your phone while pointing it at the monitor

instead of just taking parts from the video as a download and splicing shit

how fucking stupid is this pos, and why didnt you just use the original god damn video instead of this fat fuck who cant edit

America does need more Muslims especially as it's their actions over decades which caused so many brown people to flee their homelands.

terrible video

>Dearborn

What a ridiculous place to be afraid of lmao

>youtube.com/watch?v=cSwcx3-XbAg
How did you find this 'not fake' autistimo anyway? Just yesterday he popped into my 'recommended' jewtube list, just a (((coincidence))) I guess

>punish them with brown people
>diversity is our strength
which is it leaf?

>which is it leaf?
>trying to get a consistent answer out of a leaf
Come on medpack it's syruping season, most of us are drunk as fuck watching sap boil, the rest are at that mosque on the prairie

>Not Fake News Network

Even if this is true I cant take it seriously

wtf is it about a leaf that makes them this way?

>wtf is it about a leaf that makes them this way?
He's probably one of our liberal pets fresh off the flight from somalia posting from a motel 6 somewhere along highway 401

What city is this?

I can't watch this shitty video to find out.

deploying pacman now.

>What city is this?
Deerborn Michigan, 15 years ago it was a your average white town white a nigger problem, now it's full blown yemen

Nice.

babylon has many faces.

compiled out of many races

all of them free and democratical places

all run by zionist aces.

Oh look haha they tied together your shoe laces.

Behold you have no more bases

No family no heredity traces

you like my poem, feel free to use it.

on the house.

>6000 sec in paint
Fixed your pic user

Thanks

anyone else find these nasheeds EXTREMELY catchy?

youtube.com/watch?v=x0p7RMwviUY

Nice spelling leaf

Bosnia

I guess I should have spent 6001 seconds in paint. But yeah I'm terrible at spelling for some reason, probably could get me a disability cheque here in snowflake land

thanks for getting me on a terror watch list, jerk

>thanks for getting me on a terror watch list
Checked and Kek. Listening to Canadas' revised national anthem is not terrorism, it's progressive

Sweden's newest dance hit is NOT going to put you on a watchlist, browsing Sup Forums is what does that.

Many of the Arabs here are Chaldean and not bad. The Iraqi infestation is getting annoying, the Iranians are actually pretty chill.

The worst part is for some reason we're now getting Pajeets. Pajeets are the worst.

> Pajeets are the worst.
They are. The sanjee 'engineers' are the fucking worst, they have no fucking clue. If a problem arises and the solution is not clearly documented in a cartoon-format trouble shooting guide they are fucked. I once watched my former paki boss try to flash the embedded OS from a packing robot (I mentioned it was a bad idea), we had to wait 2 days before a USB stick was sent from another site with a copy of the software to reload, meanwhile production was almost halved. The kicker is the dumb fuck had a backup of said software sitting in his desk the entire time.

Stfu you fucking idiot. I wish i wasnt associated with fucking retards like you just because im a leaf. Islam needs to fucking burn. It is a cancer on the ass of society. Cant wait for the next mosque shooting. ALLAH SUCKS PIG DICK IN HELL

youtube.com/watch?v=3aHcFb9kKa4

>youtube video of camera recording of youtube video

I finished watching this just now, what the fuck is wrong with the US? that guy asked a trash bag for directions she couldn't understand a single word, are you fucking kidding me?
This city should be used as nuclear testing site.

saged

Same thing was said about chinks back in the day about chinatown

Jesus fucking Christ

>all these muslim women out shopping wearing scarves
>no male accompaniment
>driving alone

I thought those last two weren't allowed

Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure

I made a thread with the original video in OP, for those interested in it:

My BIL is an engineer at Ford. He guarantees any recall Ford faces is from a part designed by a Pajeet.