Race and Intelligence

Why do you think that race and intelligence are linked?
They're obviously not. Stop using lame political arguments from the civil war era. The IQ and skull thing are 18th century FAKE NEWS.

2post by this id

go lick a radioactive pig anus

Why wouldn't they be linked? Races have different physical characteristics, different propensity to diseases, different temperaments...

Why wouldn't they have different intelligence?

>inb4 yeah they don'T have enough food hence their IQ drops

>Stop using lame political arguments from the civil war era.

Agreed, it's time we re-enslave niggers.

Nippon why are you so cool why we suck so much? Do you think that Japan is on a good way discarding his traditional values and turning to Globalism and Anime?

Then why are black people so dumb?

>"In another study, published in 2011, Jason E. Lewis and colleagues re-measured the cranial volumes of the skulls in Morton's collection, and re-examined the respective statistical analyses by Morton and by Gould, concluding that, contrary to Gould's analysis, Morton did not falsify craniometric research results to support his racial and social prejudices, and that the "Caucasians" possessed the greatest average cranial volume in the sample."

(((Gould))) Really makes you think...

>China more popular than India
>India lower population more retarded.

CHINA SMARTER BECAUSE MORE FOOD RIGHT?????

>Ecuador 90 IQ
Where did you get this info from? This country is full of retards

The very best part of this map is the Caribbean. Note the little red dots and where they are. Really activates the neurons.

Yes, but I think too much weight is put on intelligence and not as much on general behavioral differences, which would manifest themselves especially on the group level and would be fundamental for social development or lack there of.
I think the main issue with niggers for instance is not necessarily spatial intelligence, but a certain natural impulsiveness and lack of self control, which I think are fundamental for large scale social organization and higher civilizations.

China smarter because self reported statistics...

You can't trust any information reported by the Chinese, that includes their private companies. Anyone with a finance background who deals with the Chinese will verify this. They just lie lie lie

Explain Japan then?

Your premise is absurd. 60, 000 years of diversified evolution obviously did not just produce superficial differences in the homo-sapien pheno-types. Ethnic Europeans catapulted forward due to the effect that planning for winters had on their executive reasoning in the frontal lobes.

It's not much intelligence, it is discipline.

Japs have invented almost nothing new, just improved things already invented by other people

The basic assumption is that genetic differences that lead to different appearances probably affected the brain as well. That's not such an unreasonable assumption.

There is no such thing as race.

I bet the stats for the japs and South Koreans are legit, but I don't buy that the average chinaman has a >100 IQ. Maybe in Shanghai or HK, but there's a lot of rural dumbfuck people in western China

Well, 90 is quiet retarded you know

Wrong. Blacks are on the same IQ level as a block of wood, proof? Look at their community, the way the act, talk, behave, they're like children. Look at every predominately black country, they're all failed states.

>Why do you think that race and intelligence are linked?

Because I have a basic understanding of how evolution works, and have seen the average IQ of nations and ethnicity.
Also the only arguments the left every use to try and counter it are anecdotal statistical outliers, or flat out deceptively bad statistical misinterpretations.

Don't fight the logic, it'll hurt at first, but then it feels good.

Idk man, don't sleep on E asians. While I don't think they "have it" like Europeans, they are intelligent life forms. The japs sunk 2 Russian fleets in 1905 and 30 years later gave the US a run for their money. The only race which has been able to challenge whites in modern times

I can't read that jpeg. What does it say ?

kys

They make better engineers, similar to mid-level Germans. That's why they're honorary white.

I WOULDN T TRUST THE DATA OF RICHARD LYNN HE IS A KNOW HACK AND DIDN T HESITATE TO PULL DATA OUT OF HIS ASS TO PROVE HIS STUPID THEORY

GOOGLE IT

IQ wise,;

Asians>Caucasians> all the rest