How is Sup Forums always somehow right?

How is Sup Forums always somehow right?

Anonymous imageboard characteristic. Unlike reddit only the truth is remembered.

because we dont have to self-censor ourselves in order to gain public applause (upvotes)

that's what she gets for dating a pajeet

We have the power of freeze peach. It's really that simple.

>Why didn't she just use a expelliarmus.

Or pop a few bertie botts up her ass

>6 year old story

>digging this far back

>getting desperate.

you whites are going to die soon, can`t wait.

This

No need for sugarcoating. Call it like we see it.

ALLAHU PATRONUM (pbuh (peace be unto Harry))

That Southern bitch is retarded. How is this any of Jks fault?

meme magic.

I'm dating a Muslim girl. When her mother found out about me her exact words were
>Before this day I thought you were a good daughter. I thought I could beat you to near death and you would not raise a finger or speak a word. You are not a good daughter. You would disobey me. May Allah send you to the deepest pits of hell.

Lunatics

So you think its gotten better for muslim women? Why?

It's not. JK supports mass immigration and refugees. Southern is pointing out how outside of JK's fantasy world where goodness and the power of friendship rule, actually shit like this happens, and it's this she is trying to import into her country.

That wont happen if you keep beating your women.

Also every girl wants my nice white 100 grand a year stable relationship cock.

>Pakis getting cucked by Hindus

Amazing

You can have England and Israel. We're done with them.

Besides the shit-tier clickbait "Here's what happens--" phrase, what does this tweet even mean? If you stop believing in a rosy liberal worldview then bad things start to happen? Or if JK Rowling in particular stops believing in her rosy liberal worldview then bad things start to happen? Or that the muslim girl was living in a fantasy (Islam) that got her beat up as a result of "stepping out"? None of the possible meanings make any sense. Why would this sort of thing "happen" as a result of "stepping out of your fantasy"? This bitch is clinically retarded.

Oh lawd dis gun b good

JK is a fantasy writer and, on a similar note, promotes fantasty-based political policies. This is what happens in the real world.

Fuckin paki

Who do muslims hate more...jews or hindus?