New Mike "Dindu Nuffin" Brown Video

Here we fucking go again.

>New video footage prior to the robbery of Mike Brown
>It showcases him exchanging something to the store clerk for blunt-wraps
>Cops suspected it was drugs
>News outlets claiming this changes the whole narrative leading up to his suicide by cop

So not only did he rob the store, he also exchanged drugs at the store. This somehow exonerates him.

I'm black and this is fucking retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HWbmi
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/fake-news-cnn-releases-new-video-mike-brown-convenience-store-night-suggests-day-shooting/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/03/12/new-michael-brown-video-ferguson-newday.cnn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah he didn't actually rob the store. The police said it was 1:13 PM when he robbed the store. In the video you can clearly see he did not rob the store, he just exchanged a bit of weed for something then left.

Based on the timestamps you can clearly see the cops lied. Sure he sold drugs but he didn't rob the store.

He isn't back yet? I thought we went to soon?

there are fewer blacks on pol than there are women. kindly fuck off back to worldstar or blackppltwitter

>I'm black
Fuck off

Oh well, no sense in keeping an empty chair.

>he just exchanged a bit of weed for something then left.

He exchanged weed for blunt-wraps. That's still theft. Weed isn't a FDIC insured currency where you can use to buy merchandise.

Go be a nigger somewhere else leaf.

He robbed the store. He definitely robbed the store. Violent Mike Brown robbed the store.

Ooga booga.

Most likely scenario:
>go to store in AM
>make legitimate purchase with money
>later in the day
>broke dick black needs money for drugs
>"If I didn't buy that... I would have enough"
>go back to store
>rob and beat clerk

We all know what happens after that.

Many private sales go on throughout the country where people exchange merchandise and money isn't involved.
I hate niggers as much as the next guy but this doesn't look good.

That's pathetic, should have used a bowl.

another harmless innocent gentle african giant who committed NO CRIME, gunned down in his prime by a racist white male pig cop

when will americans finally wake up to apologise and atone for their crimes against the african races

>Many private sales go on throughout the country where people exchange merchandise and money isn't involved.

Correct, however if it's with drugs that doesn't make it legal, that just means they weren't caught.

Oh fuck off with this gay shit no one cares. Nigger got what was coming to him

Rainman?

"Hands up don't shoot" was always FAKE NEWS

White women will be the death of us.

betcha cant geuss which onea these gals is a lesbo

>white

It's almost like the clerk lied to the police after a drug deal gone bad.

>you can't rob a store you have been to earlier

>this doesn't look good
For who? Mike Brown is a drug dealer who assaulted a clerk and a cop. The clerk, if the accusations are true, is also involved with drugs. How does this change anything? They found his DNA behind the hammer of the cop's gun.

Canadians are so bad at shit posting its just embarrassing.

The life of one Australian is worth more than all Canadians combined.

That's just Chang from Hongcouver.

Do niggers ever consider just... not resisting arrest? Or better yet, not committing crimes?

OH LAWD DEY SHOT MAH BABAY

>i'm black

Prove it, liar

He was a gentle giant and sheeit

He assaulted the clerk, did you even watch the video?

where the video at

archive.is/HWbmi

That's the web page, you can search for it on CNN, I'm not linking their site here.

Fake News
>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/fake-news-cnn-releases-new-video-mike-brown-convenience-store-night-suggests-day-shooting/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

so it's literally nothing.jpeg

>guess which one indoctrinated their daughter to be gay because shes a filthy degenerate.

Cool, that's another one to add to the list.

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/03/12/new-michael-brown-video-ferguson-newday.cnn

who cares he still reached for the cops gun

>the feet in the air at the end
Oh lawd, if only the autopsy and evidence in the car didn't disprove the shit outta that.. he reached for the gun, struggled, got shot while leaning in the car, left blood, ran away, then got told to freeze, then chimped out. Probably turned around, hiked his britches like he was a badass, and lowered his head to bull rush the police and found out that the speeding bullet was indeed, faster than his non-existent stint in air-conditioning repair college.
Fuck your hands up don't shoot chants

Dear Black People,
Stop acting like niggers and (maybe) we'll stop calling you niggers, niggers.
Sincerely, every other race on the planet.

the video isn't new and it doesn't change the narrative, we already knew he had visited the store the previous night

>implying blackppltwitter has any actual black people
>implying it's not just fat white girls and cucks

Jesus christ

>FDIC insured currency
bitch, do not speak on things you do not understand.

I'll make sure to remember that when I tried to despot weed into my local bank.

> The left doesn't even denies mcniggu brawling with the cop, but still blames him for shooting.

Where do black people get their custom "rest in peace" and "free jamal" shirts made?

Self loathing white people

>socks and sandals
deserved

there are stores in the ghetto that will produce shirts like this for anybody who walks in with money and a design.

DAT SHEET 4 PUSSY ASS NIGGAS AND UNCLE TOMS BITCH WE GOT STAY GANGSTA UP IN EAR

oh lawd owah mos upstandin memba of da communidy! He was gettin his GED, he was a gud boi! dey raciz!

we need to contact all the black leaders

ITT: racist fat basement dwellers

>(((you)))

>ITT faggot leaf counters stereotypes and acts like a faggot leaf

Kek

t. even fatter neckbeard commie

>I'm black and this is fucking retarded.

Holy shit imagine being a black Uncle Tom and having to disavow everything in an attempt to gain respect from white people, and all they do is still call you a worthless nigger (which you are).

And what of dating options? You can only ever get negresses who are by and large hideous, or the bottom trash of any other race of women.

And let's not forget, nigger IQ is pathetically low. Even if you somehow affirmative actioned your way to a top school, you're still on the bottom rung of society. Poor, poor nigger.

On the plus side, as a nigger all you have to do is go on Youtube comments and state you're a black Trump supporter and they'll all be happy to suck your tiny nigger dick. That's because they want to use you as a shield so when they say nigger, dindu nuffin, etc. they can point to you as their can't-be-racist card. Holy shit, it must suck being a nigger.

>And what of dating options? You can only ever get negresses who are by and large hideous, or the bottom trash of any other race of women.
like your mom mao

How is this new? I have seen footage years ago

If he's on Sup Forums at all there's a good chance he's not your average nignog. Calm down

Is this a real life racist or over the top caricature of one it is hard to tell on this site.

We had a happening last year in germany, if i remember correctly it was in munich and a muzzie attacked people with an axe. He got shot by the police and leftists were saying that it wasn't necessary to kill him, they could just have shot him in the leg or hand.

The left is delusional.

they spelt "too" wrong

The 2nd from left is an abomination.

I saw this right after the whole thing became big. Old news.

>Gone *To* Soon

Toppest of KEKs

>So not only did he rob the store, he also exchanged drugs at the store. This somehow exonerates him.

I don't give a fuck either way. Cops are pansies who are terrified of nigger so shit their pants and shoot whenever they see one.

Cops need to man-up.

And a Jewess no less!

>a leaf
Everyone reply to this leaf and let him know he is unwanted

>>Cops suspected it was drugs
what's the probable cause? Blunt wraps are completely legal
>assuming he's using them to smoke weed
that's by definition, nigger-scrimination BTFO