twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The only consensus on pol

HEY!
Apologize.

Into the furnace with you

Why, is your country that shit that you have to hate ours

GIB LANDS SOUTH OF SAINT LAWRENCE ITS LIKE OUR RHINE

Fuck all of you and fuck Tim Hortons.

I always get a good kick out of the hate for us here lately.
I agree that there are a lot of Canadian shit posters, and ironic shitposters, but it's not THAT bad.

want sum hawt leaf fashion?

Fuck you, OP.
Canada is superior to us in every way.
Let's just fucking admit it already.

i wanna wear that ironically

>but it's not THAT bad.

The Canadian delusion reaches unforeseen planes

Ban all leafs.

Hey it's not our fault you faggots are so easy to bait. So much for a based master race hehehe

Fuck Muslims

>fuck Tim Hortons
Too far, bruh. Not cool.

the cuckiness is brutal. However; the quality of life here is very, very good.

I always thought Vancouver looked nice as fuck, am I being memed on?

Nooooo bro.. you are inbreed and confused...
you fuck goats and camels...

>people still don't know that Burger King bought Tim Horton's
Tim's is about as Canadian as your flag, burger

PROVEN BIGGEST DICKS IN NORTH AMERICA

mtlblog.com/canada-beats-u-s-a-for-biggest-penis-sizes-in-north-america

also burgerland has the lowest life execancy out of all first world countries, I ain't even mad

yeah van is pretty nice I guess

pic related is the downtown, which is what people typically mean when they talk about vancouver.

gets greener as you go further away, more mountains, etc.

>pic related

fuck

It's expensive as fuck and it's not even Canada at this point

Sure yeah it looks nice but it's a shit hole. Absolute traffic nightmare. It's so bad that "urban planners" (leftist social engineers) have declared that Vancouver should be the model for transportation in the world. Fucking disaster.

Its nice as hell, but really expensive and half Chinese. Your call

T. Winnipeg

>nightmare
>urban planners declared Van should be the model for transportation

Where did you find this? Can you link me an article?

Gang violence tends to drag down the life expectancy of a country.

That 15% tax on non-citizen purchase of real estate was sorely needed.

How do you feel about Mad Max, knowing that he wants to reduce the Federal government stranglehold over the provinces and reduction of immigration?

your wife just called and said you need to adjust your burka

your ankles are showing

Fuck you UAE. How does it feel losing the oil currency? We pipeline into ameriga nao biatch.

I personally think it's funny that mexico could destroy canada, militarily.

fuck arabs...id rather have canucks than fuckin arabs for neighbor

you savages just cant live civilized

Here Canadians.

My mate is full of shit, always has been, I love calling him out. He told me that he buys a "winter car" every winter, that's either new or 1/2 yrs old to brace the Canadian winter. Do people do this in Toronto? He has lived there for 5 years.

You make me sick.

wrong

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp

>Canada rank 22
>Mexico rank 31

it's not all about active personal

unlike Mexico Canada has vast resources as well as strong domestic arms manufacturing

take for instance all those LAV-25 and Stryker armored vehicles you burgers drive around in

made in Canada

Mexico's population is like 4 times that of Canada. I highly doubt that they are trained or equipped to fight in the kind of environment we live in, though.

Fuck no. He's full of shit. People drive the same beater cars all year 'round for a decade.

You might want an engine block heater and you need to swap out some winter tires (which are good for a few seasons), but other than that you're g2g.

Soft top convertibles need not apply, though. They're just not practical.

well here in rural Ontario it is not uncommon at all for people are autistically attached to their nice cars to buy 'winter beaters'

but these are almost always cheap beat up old vehicles that they don't care about, unless they are super rich

this is because our road get liberally salted in the wintertime to keep black ice down to a minimum, which absolutely wreaks havoc on cars

after 10 years most cars are completely rusted out and falling apart from it

tl;dr it's true but usually they buy old cheap cars

I mean, you could just give your car a rust treatment for the salt.

And hell, if you live in a coastal area, even if they didn't salt the road it would rust to shit because of salt in the air.

no it's true

I know many guys who buy a shit box caviler or civic every October and send it to the wreckers every April

Then they drive around in their 4x4 F150 Platinum all summer

Can we get some good Leaf pics going here?

Hey guys I'm American now.

YE HAW

Wait, so they buy a cheap-ass FWD car for winter but then drive a 4WD car during summer? Are they retarded?

It seems our superiority has flustered some fannies :^)

yes correct

this is why these people are seared into my brain

they own top of the line 4x4 all terrain vehicles for summer driving and little shit box FWD ricers for the winter

literally tons of retards who do this

blows my mind

Thanks Sven

Fucking maddening.

My bro is healing, right now, from a concussion because some asshole rear-ended him. He lost two weeks of work and still can't do a bunch of shit on his own without getting massive headaches and these people handicap their driving during winter because they're too fucking dumb to use their fucking 4x4?

JUST GET A RUST PROOFING DONE.

Fuck, if they purchased it new as I'm expecting based on what you said, then they have a fucking warranty on it. If there's any fucking rust, as long as they followed their fucking contract to maintain the thing, then they can just call their dealer and have it fixed for fucking free!

that sucks user, my well wishes go out to him

they hate undercoating their pavement princesses because it really does make a mess

I know as I just bought a brand new truck this summer that I'm kinda autistic about and it did actually hurt when I got took it in and got it all covered in sticky goo that it practically impossible to clean off after

but hey.. I ponyed up and spent the cash because my job demands I have a dependable and reliable vehicle that can get through to work anywhere no matter what the conditions

I'm not allowed to have snowdays you see

maybe they switch to FWD so they can get away with claiming more snow days cuz

>muh car stuck in snow

yeah you're full of shit dude. no traffic here ever rlly