The Holocaust is fake

Recently I have come to the revelation that the holocaust is fake contrary to all the stuff forced down my throat in school.

What a crazy feeling, it feels amazing. Not some propaganda but just logic and common sense brought me to the conclusion. People should have coming out parties when they realize this, it should be celebrated.

It was a long process getting to this point but the final straw minus all the on the way stuff was the death camps. These camps made no sense to me. It seems way to expensive to build camps, trains, registering everyone, giving them numbers just to kill them. One bullet would do the trick, its not like there was a bullet shortage. Thinking about that was the last thing that opened my eyes to the whole scam of it all.

As if in any way building camps, housing, paying guards, building all that complex fencing is not cheaper than just a bullet. Its not efficient at all which tells me it was all fake.

Anyone else have these kinds of stories? What pushed them over the edge to realize it was fake that final thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
youtube.com/watch?v=LCDwDNZcxbc
youtube.com/watch?v=uEVrWb-m12k
books.google.pl/books?id=uh53Q-MFyHEC&pg=PA335&lpg=PA335&dq=hydroxyapatite boiling point&source=bl&ots=cipTFCcfaQ&sig=87tw7KMpWvxqcynD9eTKl-gcDEE&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=hydroxyapatite boiling point&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good job, make your own research and draw your own conclusions. Shit you've been taught at school about "MUH HOLOCAUST" is complete horseshit.

its not fake

you would have to be a retard or a troll the think thats its fake

is it over shilled? absolutely, but it did happen.

there is 0 evidence that it was staged and mountains upon mountains of evidence it did happen

Hi there mister Goldstein

you wanna like, you know, post some proof besides calling me a jew?

If nazis wanted jews dead.
Why they feeded them? Why they gave water and heat to their enemies?

Just round all the jews, dont give them food or water, wait a week or 2 and they are dead. Why nazis didn't think of it?
Oh right, because the holocaust didn't happened

>there is 0 evidence that it was staged and mountains upon mountains of evidence it did happen
Its common sense noone ever has or would build camps, pay guards buy food, and keep people alive to kill them if their being genocided. Its not logical my friend.

In every point in human history no matter the people being holocausted they just killed them, since that is the point not this drawn out fake drama we have been taught.

>Inb4 a bunch of cherrypicked articles 'debunking' one of the largest human atrocities in history
>Inb4 'the gas chambers weren't large enough to kill that many people!!!111'
>A bunch of millenial autists pretending to be students of history, not realizing that just because the numbers might be skewed because of incomplete records, destruction of records, etc.
>Not realizing that most victims of the Holocaust died of starvation, disease, and dehydration

WEW LADS, SUCH A CONSPIRACY, REALLY MADE ME THINK

God these threads make me so embarrassed for humanity.

so you just listed its fake... thanks bro.

>What is a labor death camp
Please don't reproduce

>Its common sense noone ever has or would build camps, pay guards buy food, and keep people alive to kill them if their being genocided. Its not logical my friend.

1.) nice theory crafting, but that isnt proof, thats you theorizing a bunch of horseshit with no evidence to back it up.

2.) they were fed because most of these death camps were also labor camp. The first stage of the genocide was the genocide by bullets in which they were simply gunning down jews in mass numbers. This quickly became time consuming and a money sink and the germans realized that if they instead put the jews in camps and worked them, they could work them to death and still profit from their labor on the warfront.

Just remember - A life time of indoctrination for those who don't take the time to learn outside of what ((((they)))) teach you.... no one wants to get out of their comfy bubble and believe any different.

They are lazy and ignorant and choose to be, when in 2017 a plethora of information is at your fingertips.

No one wants to believe the truth, they just want to be told how it is.
Good luck with your further adventures user!

>>What is a labor death camp
yea noone is gonna bother to do that, are you retarded? That shit is way to expensive.

They have to be captured requires manpower
They have to be shipped, resources and manpower
Constantly guarded again more manpower.

That is ludicrous to think anyone would justify that expenditure for people they just wanted to kill.

BUT THEY WERE MAKING SOAP MAN ITS CRAZY

>1.) nice theory crafting, but that isnt proof, thats you theorizing a bunch of horseshit with no evidence to back it up.
You are correct there is no legit evidence of the holocaust at all. labor camps are not death camps, that is like saying american chain gangs were death camps and they were not.

>They are lazy and ignorant and choose to be, when in 2017 a plethora of information is at your fingertips.

so perhaps you can endow a fraction of this plethora of knowledge to support you point.

it is 2017 afterall.

Nah. Not our job to hold your hand schlomo.

There's a huge internet at your disposal and TONS of reading and watching on the subject. We're not here to change your mind after a lifetime of indoctrination and propaganda.

help your own self like the rest of us

No.

You act like it's OUR job to teach you. You come off as indignant and mightier-than-thou, so no, you help yourself

why the fuck dont you just figure it out yourself, do we have to spoon feed you information? You are the typical amerifat that just expects to be spoonfed information, do your own research and draw your own conclusions, dont be a sheep you fucking idiot.

There was both work camps and death camps, and some work camps had small death camps.
Very cheap labor that you can just dispose of when no longer profitable.

I have no idea if the numbers are true, there is definitely lots of Israeli shilling on the subject. But people was killed and burned in those camps when they no longer served a purpose.

except that the holocaust was a very well documented event, in part from the OCD of the germans and the trials that happened afterwords. there are thousands of pictures like pic related and others that documented the events

actually if you want to contest a widely accepted belief than the burden of proof is upon you

If i were to suggest that Einsteins theory of relativity was false or that the sky is purple i damn well better have some evidence to back it up

Well, are you a Jew? Or do you just walk, talk and quack like one?

>What a crazy feeling, it feels amazing. Not some propaganda but just logic and common sense brought me to the conclusion
Dumb AND delusional.
The Holocaust really did happen and over 6 million jews lost their lives.

never said that the jews did not have it coming, or that they were totally without fault

if the jews had not strangled germany and put them into the desperate situation they were in then they probably would not have been the target of genocide

>There was both work camps and death camps, and some work camps had small death camps.
Calling BS on that its simple economics there were no death camps. Considering the germans during war ya know pinched every penny to send forces all over specially the whole russia fiasco. The last thing any country could afford to do is house people, provide an army of guards, another army of workers to construct the camps. They would just shoot them end of story. There is no other way around just shooting them or hanging them, geez even isis knows that, noone is constructing death camps over there.

>except that the holocaust was a very well documented even
Wow a picture of some dead people, maybe thousands of pics of the same pile. its war people die, I dont know what to tell ya bro.

>If i were to suggest that Einsteins theory of relativity was false
You would need to provide a logical reason to outdo the theory user, like the holocaust being fake since it makes no sense economically with not one other example in all of human history of some people building housing and getting food for a whole race they wanted dead.

Holocaust happened, all the big revisionists (David Irving, David Cole, Mark Weber director of IHR, Eric Hunt) have realized it happened and make fun of deniers today, google it if you dont believe me.

But the jew survives by being hated and begging for shekels.

How many Holocausts are you kikes claiming? C'mon kikes we all know the Holohoax is a red herring to hide the fact that Jewish Communists have mass-murdered over 100,000,000 people.

You will be GENOCIDED off the face of the planet kikes. We're going to go medieval on your asses, as in blowtorches and pliers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

tbqh jews were killed, but the numbers were inflated

The Jew is the perpetrator of genocide, not the victim. DARVO motherfucker.

I have a jew friend whose grandfather survived Aushwitz.

I would love to hear the explanation as to why the guy would lie his whole life to his family about surviving the intensely traumatic experience of genocide.

Survived Auschwitz? How many times was he gassed?

Yeah, you are a liar.

wtf do I care what some other losers think? I think for myself, if you were smart enough you would do the same and you should.

>I would love to hear the explanation as to why the guy would lie his whole life to his family about surviving the intensely traumatic experience of genocide.
He was simply told what to believe happened, that is why first hand witness testimony in court is the easiest to destroy, ask any competent lawyer.

>Wow a picture of some dead people, maybe thousands of pics of the same pile. its war people die, I dont know what to tell ya bro.

this is just one picture you retard

on top of this there are the journals held by the guards and the jews, on top of mountains of documentation, pictures, and the accounts of the allies liberating the camps.

>You would need to provide a logical reason to outdo the theory user, like the holocaust being fake since it makes no sense economically with not one other example in all of human history of some people building housing and getting food for a whole race they wanted dead.

WRONG, i would have to provide EVIDENCE to my claim.
spewing a bunch of theories without substantial evidence is no sufficient, all you have done is theory craft and nothing else, you can't just say that it is economically inviable, you have to prove it with facts and evidence.

>not mentioning 5 million, 4 million and 7 million pre-war figure in newspaper articles?

nice cherry picking, faggot

>mountains upon mountains of evidence it did happen
It actually all boils down to a handful of documents, "discovered" after the Allied forces gained control of Germany (and therefore had everything necessary to forge whatever they wanted), which establish that otherwise-perfectly-innocuous common terms in planning documents are in fact code-words for parts of a genocidal agenda.

The "mountains upon mountains of evidence" are nothing without these few key papers, which there's no way to validate.

Beyond that, all they've got is, "Look at this shower, it's actually a mass gas chamber disguised as a shower!" and "Look at this industrial furnace, it's actually a mass-crematorium disguised as an industrial furnace!"

The rest is all consistent with work camps or concentration camps (large-scale temporary prisons for segments of the population likely to interfere with the war effort), not death camps, and the disarray of a country in the process of losing a war to an enemy that bombs their industry and transport infrastructure.

Then there are all of the known holocaust lies: the jewish fat soap, the human skin lampshades, etc.

you got like, you know, proof dog?

9.5 million jews in europe before the war

please tell me where they all went

hint: immigration records of usa, canada, britain and israel do not add up.

>WRONG, i would have to provide EVIDENCE to my claim.
Are you that dumb? Your going to go around demanding evidence for theories? Then I suggest you go get that God evidence everyone is waiting on. You really sound like a petulant teenager more than any person capable of rational thought.

>on top of this there are the journals held by the guards
show me one journal of a guard who talks about how all day he kills jews. Find me that entry and you win. Without you ever seeing it and you claiming it exists then as you said without evidence your just a village idiot, now get that entry or go back to your village.

FAKE!!!! YOU'RE A KIKE !!! DERP

Concentration camps yes
Death camps no

Yes, we have all the proof in the world.

There is ZERO forensic evidence to support the claims of Holocaust by the Jewish perpetrators of genocidal war crimes aginst White nations and for your efforts here you and your ilk deserve to be put up against the wall.

>Are you that dumb? Your going to go around demanding evidence for theories?

um yah of course. the theory of relativity and the theory of evolution are just that, theories, but they have substantial evidence that points to the conclusion that they are true

you know you have to be 18 to post of this site right?

The Holocaust happened. There's not one credible denier standing that hasn't been debunked. From Zundel to Leucther to Irving to Cole to Germar. Whether it's completely falsifying or misrepresenting their sources, to putting forward completely incorrect scientific papers - it's all been debunked and fairly so, whether in a court room or in a debate. Even Eric Hunt, the creator of The Greatest Story Never Told, has recently recanted half his conspiracies. Same with Irving, look at how his whole narrative's changed. The deniers know very well that the Holocaust happened, they're not stupid, they're just using this event in history as a means to push forward their own agenda.

>David Irving
when exactly did he realize the holocaust happened?
in this video maybe?
youtube.com/watch?v=LCDwDNZcxbc

No I agree with your general idea but your "proof" of this is actually rather stupid.

>nobody would build labour death camps
>what is a gulag

nice pic. you do know no historian claims 800,000 corpses are buried in treblinka, right?

also, pics of stadiums are the worst way to show capacity because all the space in the middle is wasted as nobody sits there.

this is a retarded infographic, the 90000 capacity regards to the safe amount of people you could have at the stadium, probably the amount of seats.

you could fit the entirety of the human race in new york, if they stood shoulder to shoulder

>No I agree with your general idea but your "proof" of this is actually rather stupid.
I dont need proof, I would need solid logistical proof that any sane person would go through building this rube goldberg device just to kill someone. Its completely retarded to imagine this whole process to just do what could be done when their picked up.

Alright, we got the picture. You can all get up now. Great job guys. This is gonna cause some serious feels.

Omg being this stupid

this my favorite

Glad more people asks questions everyday.

is life even worth living knowing I inhabit the earth with people like you?

so a rumor was denied by the defendant (Speer, who walked out scott free) during the IMT

thanks for clarifying.

>People should have coming out parties when they realize this, it should be celebrated.
People shouldn't be brainwashed in the first place. Knowing the truth should be the status quo.

I've recently had the same realization.
I also can't help but notice that the "death camps" fell behind the iron curtain.

I'm at the point where I think that at the very least it wasn't a planned genocide.
Like, I've read a few places that the rise of Nazism was partly a reaction to the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. I'm starting to think that the Germans rounded up Jews not unlike how Americans placed the Japanese in internment camps. But when the war started to go bad for Germany and they couldn't maintain their supply lines mass starvation and disease set in.

>Recently

about time kid...

>900,000 fat Americans chewing hotdogs
vs
>900,000 starved Jews

relly grinds those gears

i know what speer says is true since people under trial for commiting war crimes never lie right?

>People shouldn't be brainwashed in the first place. Knowing the truth should be the status quo.
Well I was like most people, but nothing we can do about that, or at least I cant... Feels good though user!

>These camps made no sense to me. It seems way to expensive to build camps, trains, registering everyone, giving them numbers just to kill them.

The only people who deny the holocaust are people who know basically nothing about the holocaust. It's pretty much the equivalent of people who look at one picture and decide the earth is flat.

For instance, I know you are an idiot because you don't know that the only people who got numbers were people who worked in the labor camp (not the death camp) portion of a single camp at a single location.

Like I said,
>what is a gulag
Or are you also denying those?

>some novel with limited circulation

>OMG LOOK AT THIS HISTORY BOOK TELLING US LIES

I have tons more of that, senpai. Pic related

I think it did happen, but the 6 gorillion is a fucking joke. It was at max 300k

Gulags makes more sense that what we are told about Nazi death camps famalam. Thinkaboutit

Not an argument. The skeletons and teeth don't just vanish into thin air faggot. KYS.

This guy gets it

What is a "death camp"?

Do you have any kind of official definition?

I only know concentration camps and extermination camps.

There are concentration camps with homicidal gas chambers in the west (Mauthausen) and extermination camps without gas chambers in the east (Maly Trostenets, Jasenovac). So clearly that isnt the issue here.

>I dont need proof
in the trash

>The only people who deny the holocaust are people who know basically nothing about the holocaust.
Yet all those people like you who seem to think they know everything cant disprove what I said. Wow, really didnt make anyone think.

Made me think about panamax ratings. Shall we have one for the holocaust?

Shoamax? Rated at 6gorillion containers(of Jews)

>88

checked

please provide evidence that human teeth survive cremation, thanks.

I'm not saying they don't. I'm just saying, from the perspective of the "why would you round up people you want to kill and give them housing, heating, and food, if you just want to kill them", the nazi camps are extremely comparable to the soviet gulags.

Just to point out that this argument alone isn't worth shit.

I love the holocoaster, kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEVrWb-m12k

I mean.... logic and all that right?

>SS blew up their camps before they fled
>but they had nothing to hide
Really makes you think

>Yet all those people like you who seem to think they know everything cant disprove what I said. Wow, really didnt make anyone think.

I literally just did. You have a lie right in your OP. Your whole hypothesis is based on disproving a strawman. You are disproving things no one ever claimed. The holocaust wasn't about saving money.

>9.5 million jews in europe before the war
>posts pic with proviso "at best, simply estimates"

>hint: immigration records of usa, canada, britain and israel do not add up.
So the fuck what? The Iron Curtain fell, locking most of Europe's jews within the officially-atheist Soviet Union. The Soviet post-war count of jews is completely unreliable. They were the ones pushing German war crimes the hardest, and they were demonstrated to be extremely dishonest and skilled in erasing people from official records.

On top of that, large numbers of European ashkenazi jews showed up in Israel and the USA eventually. There are now 5-8 million jews in the USA and 6 million jews in Israel, and the majority of both groups are European jews whose families moved within living memory. The current worldwide population of ashkenazi jews is estimated around 12 million. With their fertility rates, it's not really plausible that Ashkenazi jews were knocked down under 2 million during WW2.

>please tell me where they all went
Setting aside the fact that we don't know how many jews survived WW2 in Europe, it was a war involving large numbers of civilian deaths. The Soviets applied a scorched earth tactic, where they retreated across whole countries, destroying all food, fuel, and shelter as they went. This produced vast civilian casualties, in areas where large numbers of jews lived, particularly Poland. The Soviets also pressed people within their territory into military service and forced them to the front lines at gunpoint, quickly turning civilians into soldiers, and then to corpses.

On top of that were the jewish partisans, who took up arms against Germans, who attempted sabotage, theft, spying, and ambush killing, without officially being in the Soviet military. The Germans had every right to kill these.

>please provide evidence that human teeth survive cremation
>books.google.pl/books?id=uh53Q-MFyHEC&pg=PA335&lpg=PA335&dq=hydroxyapatite boiling point&source=bl&ots=cipTFCcfaQ&sig=87tw7KMpWvxqcynD9eTKl-gcDEE&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=hydroxyapatite boiling point&f=false

catch you triple nigger
it was exagerated to the point it became primary income source for the jews
fuck you and your banker friends, WW2 was great Polish tragedy and your crooked nosed friends stole it

they got an answer for that one too.

>soviets liberate majdanek in 1944
>say 2 million people are killed there and cremated
>naziboos get scared auschwitz's crematorium buildings will get propagandized for the same purpose
>blow them up before leaving

or, you know, sane people would say nazis realized majdanek was compromised and blew up auschwitz's incriminating evidence.

checked and keked

Many Jews did die during WWII but the deaths were exaggerated. Furthermore, it seems like everybody has forgotten about the hundreds of millions of deaths under USSR and Mao's China.

implying any people at any time in history would build camps for people their gonna kill,
give them food, someone had to grow all that food then drivers had to deliver it, then workers had to unload it.
provide them with guards,
hire armies of workers to build housing.
Hire tons of people to make uniforms.
It makes no sense, noone is spending that kind of money, show me where ISIS or anyone else does this.

Read any of the "eye witness" accounts. No one has the same story at all. Not even on methods of the murders, methods of torture, food, name of guards, or anything. No eye witness account is ever the same for the same location.

Now go read ANY eye witness account for Korea and Vietnam of captured camps. Same food, same torture, same stories throughout. Hell, even guard's fucking NAMES as the POW locations are the same.

You will never, ever, find guard names in any of the eye witness accounts.

Well no but like any evidence when you add to the pile (of Jewish bodies Kek) it all adds up and really the "extermination camp" idea is daft and innefixient, from a nation known for efficiency of all things. I could believe a retarded one doing it.

>nearing the end of the war
>Germany is being invaded on both the eastern and western fronts
>can no longer maintain supply lines with camps
>prisoners die en mass from starvation and disease

I know mass graves evoke a lot of emotion, but they're kinda necessary if you got a fuckton of dead people and are trying to avoid the spread of more disease.

That picture could have easily come from outside a Japanese internment camp if the nips had the balls to invade the US.

>Larry Silverstein fled from WTC
>collected insurance
it's like you cannot see jewish plots

You're heading down a dangerous path, kiddo.

You mean Hitler spent billions of marks trying to create jobs to stimulate his economy? No way!

>le germans are hyper efficient robots maymay
>le why not just shoot them maymay

Clearly you haven't actually done any "research" at all.

denying the holocaust just gets you personally attacked or arrested in some countries. its basically a religious belief

its like going to north korea and denying that kim il sung could do magic

>The Iron Curtain fell, locking most of Europe's jews within the officially-atheist Soviet Union.

okay, show me all the jews...sorry...converted atheists...in the soviet union that said "I was once born in Europe but was forcibly moved here by the Nazis"

*crickets*

>There are now 5-8 million jews in the USA and 6 million jews in Israel

There were 4 million Jews in USA before WW2
Most Jews came to Israel in the 50s and 60s, a good chunk of which did so from America.

Cremations happen at 870-980 °C, the melting point of teeth is 1,300°C

Your turn: provide evidence that your mother isn't a nigger-loving whore.