Britbongs, your own conservative treasury is warning you

This does not bode well for your future!

Other urls found in this thread:

pensions-institute.org/BlakeReviewsTreasuryModels.pdf
ec.europa.eu/commission/publications/five-presidents-report-completing-europes-economic-and-monetary-union_en
youtube.com/watch?v=qDbaVoOmeDs
newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?N=100007709 601204369&IsNodeId=1&Submit=ENE
ebuyer.com/752809-evga-geforce-gtx-1070-ftw-gaming-acx-8gb-gddr5-dvi-d-hdmi-3x-08g-p4-6276-kr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's face it - Brexit was a mistake.
Stop it while you can, Britbongs.

this omfg im so worried for my family. brexit was a mistake. i was led on by Sup Forums and sit up every night worried about the future of britain.

Completely agree with you, I donated 100 pounds to the Brexit cause, but now that I see my fellow Anglo brothers suffer, I want them to call it off.

Yes, I say, call it off. It was a good idea, but considering the consequences, let us not go down this road.

Could it really be true?

Could the days of the ANGLODIED be coming soon?

that's a jew if i've ever seen one

>OY VEY DONT BREXIT GOYIM

Why would they brexit when they can be ruled by Germany and Brussels? Silly British goyim.

Thanks for the concern buddy, it would be a real threat to my life if bread prices rise 10p.

On a completely unrelated topic, can you remember the last time Britain told its people to stockpile food and water for 'civil defence', allowed over 1 million unchecked refugees into its country and suffered 4 terrorist attacks in the same year?

>On a completely unrelated topic, can you remember the last time Britain told its people to stockpile food and water for 'civil defence', allowed over 1 million unchecked refugees into its country and suffered 4 terrorist attacks in the same year?
Wasn't that in 2016?

I am all for brexit but average brits knowledge about his countrys politics is well below average.
Brits might just be the dumbest fucking posters when it comes to politics on this board.

The Treasury also said there'd be a massive crash should we vote to leave the EU. The Treasury says a lot of things, not all of them are worth listening to.

pensions-institute.org/BlakeReviewsTreasuryModels.pdf

>leaked
>secret report
>oy vey'ing

raeiiy maid mi pensar

better than thousands of migrants on our streets

>open thread
>same old Germscum OP

It's ok bud

>EU ropes in countries with economic benefits
>Over time their economies become intergrated with one another
>Creates a parliament for common law
>Relax borders
>create a common currency to make countries dependent on them
>Begin encroaching on their members' autonomy
>Represent Europe diplomatically
>Exploit failing economies rather than aiding them by enforcing austerity
>Force European countries to take on migrants from the third world
>Soon start pushing for a unified military and even federalism
>Britain realizes it was a trap all along and attempts to leave
>Britain's economy will get completely fucked in the process
>Everyone else stays to save their economies

I'd wager this was the plan all along. The EU made everyone so reliant on the Union that a clean exit is impossible. Soon enough they'll start intergrating their member states into a large, liberal, "progressive" megastate that will spell the death of White identity. Honestly Germany can go fuck itself.

Ukraine was a mistake

>(((leaked treasury report))) :^)

Not gonna lie, former Brexit supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching British economy crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this island keep its nuclear weapons!

>Soon enough they'll start intergrating their member states into a large, liberal, "progressive" megastate

Oh buddy do I have something for you:
ec.europa.eu/commission/publications/five-presidents-report-completing-europes-economic-and-monetary-union_en

>The Five Presidents' Report: Completing Europe's Economic and Monetary Union

They aren't even trying to hide it.

come get em bitch

>leave europe
>Every european stops buying UK goods all at once

It's demand for UK goods which will drive trade deals, not fucking magic negotiation powers. You think the big corporations of europe will be 'welp, time to switch suppliers' or will they just save themselves the trouble and keep buying UK goods?

some things are worth more than shekels, rabbi, but you wouldn't understand that.

Don't buy this Euro Bullshit, Bongs. Your Freedom is more important than wealth. Do you think the Emporer would let you guys fall? We are blood of blood and bone of bone.

Don't let the MSM make you ever think that being free men could ever be wrong!

The USA, RUSSIA, and BRITAIN could rule this world and create our own trades. Germany would kiss the Queens ass to do business.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Even though, I wish she would lead her people against Islam. You cannot allow a Theocracy within your society.

Stlick with it Bongs. You are free men and the EU can eat muzzlim shit.

Daily reminder that your ancestors died your your country
If you are not willing to endure a short term economic crisis and not being able to afford a new iphone please gas yourself

>tfw you see yet another crying German making a thread about brexit

but in all seriousness, we cannot let this brexit have the nuclear codes

(((((leaked)))))

Germany, at least there will be a county left to have an economy

you.
i like you.

(((TREASURY)))

we got your back in the next war you start senpai

well, without the german flag, no one would reply.
it's actually a good strategy to use a german proxy because the thread will get a lot more bumps due to posts like yours.

(((LEAKED)))))

It doesn't matter.
We are fucked anyway.

The Anglo alliance will never fail

EU HAS TO MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THE TEA DRINKING QUITTER!

Just like how the treasurey and BoE was right so many times before,

Econnomics is not a science.
Data scientists can may a yes, maybe, and a no, perhaps.

The EU as has 5 years left tops.

You mean like that time when everyone said the UK economy was going to crash after the referendum but it didn't?

I'd rather eat dirt than be part of the EU. Nice try, shill.

Germanistan tiy tries to suggest the RUSSIAN OWNED piece of shit the Independant - is gospel?

Fuck off, please.

Worry about your own countries cultural suicide.

Wolf! Wolf!

>listening to "experts"

>30 years time
>Whites are a minority in Britain
>Half of Britain is Muslim
>Beheadings and rapes on the streets
It's okay though, because my exchange rates are in the green. Fucking Brexitbongs wanting to bankrupt and destroy this country, fuck them.

Every single one of these anti-brexit threads is made by some Kraut fuck. Fuck off and balkanize your pathetic nation already. Sage.

Yes Yes

we're friends now

These. Weren't they crying about a crash if the Brexit vote passed?

all they do is lie user.

>gauge public perception
>lie according
>repeat

>It's ok bud
You do understand pic related is in Luton, England?

youtube.com/watch?v=qDbaVoOmeDs

>some things are worth more than shekels, rabbi, but you wouldn't understand that.
Nothing is worth more than shekels. One shekel is invaluable, which is why every master race person picks them up.

top wew

>"this video contains content from Shed Media, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

oh the irony

It was in 2016
In Germany

>You mean like that time when everyone said the UK economy was going to crash after the referendum but it didn't?
Most studies said the effects would be a long term dampening of economic growth. Look it up. Long term is 10-15 years.

Only certain studies said there would be an immediate effect... and these studies did not take into account the 20% crash of the pound which stabilized GDP growth as consumption remained going well while exports picked up, even though imports cost more.

Also, most studies took Cameron at face value when he promised to trigger Article 50 immediately, i.e. in June 2016.

>Every single one of these anti-brexit threads is made by some Kraut fuck.
There is only one people who hates you unconditionally. We Germans see you as the monsters you are. You are the biggest thread to Germany and the world. The bible has foreseen that the apocalypse will start from a Muslim heathen who lives in London.

>It was in 2016
>In Germany
So? Germany had fewer people killed by Muslims in its history than England had in a single day.

>Shut it down

Brexit was a mistake

Wat

You're infinitely more cucked, deal with it.

Seen by the independent, the independent. The epitome of fake news, the paragon of bullshit, the intellectuals daily sport. If it is true, but it is in the independent, how can it be said to be true.

Yeah, because you bow down to them. Why would they attack a door mat?

Yeah, and the economy was going to collapse when we voted Leave. Except it didn't.

America was a mistake.

You will soon catch up. Do you count non terrorist murders.

You have sharia no go zones, we do not. Our Muslims are mostly nationalistic Kurds or nationalistic Turks - only 20% of Turkish girls in the second generation wear a hijab, while 80% of British Muslims (4 million of them) are hardcore Islamists.

So fucking what. Having a country not that rich is a good thing. Muslims and other leaches will not want to go there anymore .

The economy eventually will be repaired and will experience growth. It will only be some bad years but hey ... at least no more idiots blowing themselves up because they saw you drink a beer in "their" neighborhoods.

u are irrelevant in todays world.

all u have got is london with its service industry.
delusional bongs make me lul

Oh no, ((($$$)))! Surely you understand you can't be a sovereign nation now goy!

Not gonna lie, former brexit voter here, it's fucking hilarious watching brexit crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let this brexit get the nuclear codes

Atleast we don't have axe attacks on public transport every other day.

>Our Muslims are mostly nationalistic Kurds or nationalistic Turks
Good going, you've got a fifth column of immigrants loyal to Turkey.

>You have sharia no go zones, we do not.
I find that hard to believe but i'll take your word for it. In due time you'll have sharia no go zones after the 1million+ rapefugees you've let in and it'll only get worse.

>thinking of getting a new gaming PC
>fugg this is expensive compared to usual
>google prices in dollars

newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?N=100007709 601204369&IsNodeId=1&Submit=ENE

ebuyer.com/752809-evga-geforce-gtx-1070-ftw-gaming-acx-8gb-gddr5-dvi-d-hdmi-3x-08g-p4-6276-kr

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING RETARDED

BREXTARDS EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Te Nazi cuck is triggered