Who killed JFK? Was it Nixon? Bush? Who?

Who killed JFK? Was it Nixon? Bush? Who?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=wovNaOo8UtQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The federal reserve.

His brother

now why would bobby or ted want to kill their brother?

The CIA limo driver.

Or possibly Mrs Connolly. She had those yellow flowers and was down on the vehicle flooring long enough to conceal the bullet casing if she found it, and the weapon.

She got rid of her outfit as soon as she could... disposing of evidence. She had motives to help her husband politically.

It's too bad the film(s) have been neutered by (((Them)))

You can see some unedited stuff on the dark web. Fascinating stuff.

my dad

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

Jews

His brain went bjjjjjjjjjjjj :^)

A monolithic and ruthless conspiracy, that relies primarily on covert means for expanding it’s sphere of influence, on infiltration, instead of invasion. On subversion, instead of elections. On intimidation, instead of free choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=wovNaOo8UtQ

LBJ

What about J.E Hoover?

LBJ of course, he stood to gain the most

I do not understand why there is not more traction to audit the Fed.

The fact that there is significant, lobbied opposition for something as simple as an audit is a huge red flag for the American people, the majority whose lives are dictated by the currency printed therein.

Think about that. Hundreds of millions of people decide what direction their lives will take based on how enabled they are by currency. We spend our years working for paper squares that are backed only by an oil cabal's global influence, while those in power are free to print as much as they like.

If there were a God, he would say "Audit the Fed".

what did they mean by this?

Seems like a pretty shitty passphrase considering all those words are in my kid's beginner's english dictionary.

Idontknowhowpasswordswork.png

father of the zodiac

I still dont see how lyin' Teds father was involved?