Genuine criticisms of Trump

Can you guys prove your faithfulness to the Sup Forums cause by being skeptical and voicing your genuine criticisms of President Trump to prove you aren't all mindless sheep?

If you can't do that, get off the board and go and support the Democrats because you are no better than them.

The wall isn't coming soon enough.

Mishandling of the whole Russian shabang aka Flynn and Sessions. They are good man, and Trump should protect his cabinet.

This is a slide thread, do not reply. Sage

The US is still full of niggers

Why is this a daily thread? Are you this desperate for us to criticize him?

Trump isn't a womyn with tattas. Can't wait for Ivanka to become prez desu.

I keep seeing this type of thread every week at least, with same content, just reformatted. Occasionally 'Emperor' replaced 'President'.
Stop, will you? You're getting boring, shills.

He should have stuck up for Flynn and kept him in. You can't give leftists a scalp. Also he waited too long to have Sessions purge the Justice Department. And the firings at the CIA and NSA aren't happening soon enough.

Also Reince is a fucking plant and Trump is going to regret having him there. He's supposed to be a bridge to the GOP but he's not doing his job.

>Can you guys prove your faithfulness to the Sup Forums cause by being skeptical and voicing your genuine criticisms of President Trump to prove you aren't all mindless sheep?

This is a CTR shill tactic. Go D&C somewhere else, you humongous faggot.

Shill thread posted every day. Sage goes in all fields.

Healthcare bill looks like shit

Yes, goyim. Blindly follow your leaders and don't question anything they do.

Be gone thottie

I'm skeptical his cock is really 9 girthy inches. Sure, I could believe 8.5, maybe 8.75... but I'd have to see 9 to believe it.

reminder: new sticky warns not to reply to bot threads :D

This meme isn't ever going to take hold and won't work to turn the tide against Trump. Sorry, nigger

My only criticism is that his temporary ban was based on countries Obama spent a decade drone striking.

Wish it had been on basis of religion, then it could have been more expansive.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the smartest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Trump criticism thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. some random eye-grabbing whore, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about undermining the president. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cuck NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "NAME ONE CRITICISM." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

this

paul ryan is a swamplord

he needs to go back

He can't ad lib well. Repeats himself too much. He should add some new phrases to his repertoire.

Trump is completely out of his depth dealing with a bureaucracy that would rather burn the entire USA down than give up the tiniest scrap of power. He's used to dealing with businesses that have their own success at serving their customers at heart, and thus are obligated to seek give-and-take negotiations. The military backing the government bureaucracy wields allows them to take all and give nothing, and all too many public servants are convinced this is their right, to the point they would rather kill themselves than actually serve the public interest, and would definitely kill anyone else, even President Trump, if necessary to extend their control.

he was too weak and not clever enough in expelling the muzzies

global warming is legit real