Operation "Coronation" Thread 4 "Compromised"

Last thread is reaching limit. Here's the summary:

On International Women's Day artist Kristen Visbal installed the statue seen here, a stronk young girl staring down the Wall St Bull to show how feminism and economics are bad or something.

Unfortunately, Kristen forgot to add the most important piece to the statue, a metal MAGA hat resting atop the little girl's head. But as we all know Sup Forums is the internet love machine, and we're here to help out in whatever way we can. Thus, Operation Coronation has commenced.

Maldraw @mighty_buzzer 2m ago - twitter fag is trying to be a white knight, go say HI and wish him luck. :^)

What we've learned:

> Statue is bronze, also likely hollow

> Magnets and welding are probably out of the equation.

> Using either some sort of glue (Sika Epoxy) is probably the best option, but due to the cold weather it may dry improperly

> Another option is "brazing" the hat on there

> Whoever is doing it should wear official looking gear and be in a group more than two people strong

> Ideally have another group nearby as lookout for cops

> Technically not illegal since the statue was installed without a permit in the first place

> Anyone who posts their email on pol is definitely law enforcement, so obviously create a throwaway email account and send them pictures of gore and copypastas making fun of the fact that the law enforcement agents assigned to watching Sup Forums are probably the bottom of the barrel and laughed at by all the other law enforcement agents> Statue is bronze, also likely hollow

> Magnets and welding are probably out of the equation.

> Using either some sort of glue (Sika Epoxy/JB Weld) is probably the best option, but due to the cold weather it may dry improperly. Need to figure out what works best in the cold.

> Another option is "brazing" the hat on there

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting unfinished infographic, bc to lazy to do it my self

Rolling for digits to help the anons that do it

The spooks are watching. Convert conversation to secret meme lingo.

Also
Thermal expansion clamp.

>Convert conversation to secret meme lingo.
"Sabro kun vidra," he said walking away from the milkshop.

ok sir maple leaf may the spaghetti sauce carry you

This. We have cops or FBI in these threads. And some Christ-Chan faggot is posting screenshots on his Twitter

Form hippy circle around statue to protect and measure its crown circumference.

Just a reminder guys that we are being watched by LEA! Don't do this unless you want jail time goys ;)

this goy

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer

lol look at this dude

Cooking orange niggers from Vanuatu in time for dinner; do the owls bark cheerily?

Alfred Hitchcock nigger biscuits.

Wish me luck lads 4:10PM check the cams

false thread. shill is splitting the discussion.
main thread is that way

PRAISE KEK

>1945
Why you gotta hurt me like that ameribro

show me the law on defacing litter, nigger, or stfu.

THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL ABOUT WHAT WE ARE PLANNING.
it's non-permitted; it's fucking garbage, literally 4' high bronze litter.

We should invent a P.E.P.E numeric system based on digits 00, 11, 22, 99, 111, etc., start encrypting it with an Sup Forums dedicated app or extension, so someone who enters normally sees only a bunch of numbers

Who ever has the hat made up needs to get it to an user who can put it on the statue. Neither user should ID themselves or tell anyone, including us when they are going to do it. Once the hat is sent confirm send and receipt, then wait. Local user and he crew of merry faggots spring into action at an undisclosed time probably closer to summer and affix the hat and take pictures. Upload when at a secure location. Once it is uploaded another local user goes to confirm in the daylight and sends pictures to local media. There are FBI fags lurking here so most of this needs to happen without electronic communication.

>chip a buck or two
what the heck

This is great, remember: dont post when youre going to do it
also take this idea do the r/The_Donald colony, theres more NY anons there

DO NOT POST TO /R/THE_DONALD
all echo chambered normies.
this is Sup Forums only

This
needs to be done outside of our knowledge of time, as they are watching

You insurmountable faggot

Jesus why do such faggots feel the need to virtue signal

This. Stage a fake sjw chimpout while measuring it.

I meant this.

No ones herd of photogrammetry?
Mobile structured light scanning?
Are the techfa/g/s having OS flame wars instead of helping?

One day fellow Kraut, one day...

How about you use a fucking Helmet (I guess you americans have at least 3 of them in every house) and carve in BORN TO MEME

Then glue it or weld it onto her

Godspeed anons, this is being an amazing ride.

PRAISE KEK

maybe a disguise would help out? buy a few reflector vests and a hard hat make it look like some construction is going on as a diversionary tactic

I agree with this, but we need to coordinate somehow! If I post my email here, any volunteers should hit me up so we can properly and successfully coordinate this operation!

Just start a discord/kik chat

Good luck fags may kek watch over us

There's only been 3 threads including this one. The fuck are you on about?

Based Leaf reporting to service!!! Let me know when we should start the MEME Deployment... or any other taks we can do in order to make this operation a sucess.

Alright fellas, anyone who is up for this glorious task email me at [email protected] to properly coordinate this.

forget email we need a kik group chat, more secure plus people who are only watching then can be removed so they dont leak the plans

>Anyone who posts their email on pol is definitely law enforcement, so obviously create a throwaway email account and send them pictures of gore and copypastas making fun of the fact that the law enforcement agents assigned to watching Sup Forums are probably the bottom of the barrel and laughed at by all the other law enforcement agents

That's a good point, I don't know how to make a kik, but if anyone does make sure to share the information so we can properly coordinate this.

if the lefty cucks start protecting the statue then an user could infiltrate pretending to be protecting the statue then discreetly drop the hat full of glue on the statue

im on it