California Riot Tonight? Police vs "Protesters"

youtube.com/watch?v=9lFTVFPMRds

Oh shit here we go again!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How hard is it to just lay still and not fight back?

Tweet this shit. Get the happening going!!

The guy is screaming "I AM GOD" and the cops are saying he is a murderer.

Bump

>GET OFF THE STREET.
GET OFF THE STREET.
>GET OFF THE STREET.
GET OFF THE STREET.
>GET OFF THE STREET.

just get off the street dindu's.

what happen that would cause riots?

Yea that was fucking weird, what goes through these people's minds

Support for you Dutch Bros

That cop is a fucking idiot. Not that beating niggers is wrong, but he keeps beating him in front of cameras while the nigger is unable to move. Suspension incoming.

All I saw was a black guy trying to resist arrest. If you think about he didn't do anything because he was arrested either way. Hmmm......

He wears a red bandana. That a dead giveaway for member of the Bloods. So too bad for the baby

the resolution and aspect ratio of the video cracks my shit up every time

looks like video from 16 years ago

we know who didn't suck a nigga dick for a iphone 6

>unable to move

What is your definition of movement?

Since we are all tired and know some type of civil war will probably happen why not make nigger liberal accoubts and instigate a race war? Bored of it all.

although the video in this OP is different from the other recordings I saw

I feel for the cop. What else are you supposed to do when a guy that's got 75 lbs on you is resisting arrest? He couldn't get to his hands to cuff him and the nig wasn't following any of his orders.

50% odds this starts a chimpout when the MSM gets a hold of it and spins it like they always do

>Bloods

NO! HE A GOOD BOY!!
CHURCH AN SHEEEIT

>be obama youth for 8 years .
youtube.com/watch?v=0mvP0ArKIGY

I want to see them kill each other I hate them both. The cops in cali didn't try to help the trump protesters they can get fucked.

This is Vallejo - total nigger shithole. None of the cracker virtue signalers will be showing up to protest in Vallejo, those pussies are way too scared. This is perfect, meme it up. The cops do nothing inappropriate and the response of the crowd makes it impossible for a reasonable person to sympathize with the crowd. I'm certain he deserves the minor beat-down he's getting.

AYO MUFFUGGA, GIT OFF ME CRACKA
POLICE BRUTALITY!
POLICE BRUTALITY!

Califag here, where did this happen? Will periscope if happenings happen.

I've been detained 3 times, arrested once, it was as simple as that.

>Oh well, I fucked up, you got a job to do, I got it

As opposed to our brown friends

>OOO OOO AAHHH AHHH EEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEE

These "people" are just incompatible with any form of civilization.

The police (especially in commiefornia) are cucked. Nothing will happen.

why are niggers literally incapable of following orders? none of this would have happened if this stupid chimp just let the officer cuff him.

DESU, I wish we were as brutal as these people put us off to be.

I wish we were the authoritarian, brutal regime they want everyone to think we are.

They wouldn't have their projects, their welfare, their freedom, or most importantly their bravery.

I wish the switch would flip and we'd just exterminate all of these people that chimp about having to do ANYTHING other than exactly what they want to do.

>BUT I WANTED TO SELL DRUGS, BEAT WOMEN, AND PLAY SHOOTEM' UP WITHOUT AND REPRISAL

The best thing for cops to do right now would be to refuse to enforce law entirely if there is a black person involved. They don't want law and order? Let them have chaos. They should abandon any and every black neighborhood entirely. Let them sort themselves out. Half of them will have killed the other half within six months and then they can give it another shot.

Dude. They can't even stand in line and properly wait their turn. I don't know why. You'd think all that slavery would have ingrained obedience and respect for authority of some kind into them.

So the video starts AFTER whatever happened had already happened, and as you could see the other cops were already running code to the scene which would lead me to believe this nigger had done something before the video had started that warranted this awesome wacking.

What the fuck are the LA cops going go to do? They'll probably give the protestors their guns and bow down to them.

>LA cops

>Cops

Niggers need to be slaughtered like the fucking animals they r

So Chicago?

The weather is warming up. That means it is chimping season.

>Cops are now assaulting and arresting god.

these truly are end times.

Rope a dope son

Where is this? Im in so cal, and I'd like to go take video