Operation Kek visits NYC

Step 1) Buy travelling Kek statue: jossandmain.com/Matthew-Road-Trip-Garden-Statue-PPK2864.html

Step 2) Buy MAGA hat, chain and padlock

Step 3) Glue on hat, weld on chain (statue is Aluminum so you will need someone with a MIG welder). *Make sure you estimate how much chain you will need... you may have to wrap it thru the girls arms. *Weld the chain to Kek along several points so that fags don't try and rip it off.

Step 4) Chain Kek to the girl...simple as that.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Make-Thermite
homedepot.com/p/Bosch-4-1-2-in-Thin-Metal-Cut-Off-Wheel-Ideal-for-Stainless-Steel-TCW1S450/202531265?cm_mmc=Shopping|G|Base|PLA|D25T|PowerTools&gclid=CN26l67V0dICFdC4wAodCFMEUg&gclsrc=aw.ds
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Mh94_CsYA
bostonherald.com/business/business_markets/2017/03/state_street_global_advisors_behind_nycs_fearless_girl_statue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds fun but probs too hard to execute.

I pass this every day on my way to work, was thinking of just super glueing my MAGA hat on that statue ... but then again i want to have a MAGA hat.

BUMP

Not worth all the work for 5 minutes of lulz. Besides you can't weld steel chain to aluminum.

Best idea

why not just make a bronze happy merchant whispering into her ear. much more effective.

The easiest way to do this is to just place some thermite on top of the girls head.

Ha, I could see this being possible. The main problem being that the statue is probably constantly being inadvertently guarded. Some other user would have to cause a scene to disctract them or something.

I Approve

The thing is, there are people around Charging Bull all of the time. Even saw people there at 1am.

>thermite
Now this I can support.

Like to see a bunch of those propping up all over USA and having people chucking a shitfit

4:30-5 AM should be nice and quiet

Just use fucking thermite with a magnesium strip you faggots, statue gets destroyed beyond repair in 10 seconds and you can run.

And then some maintenance guy comes out of a nearby building with bolt cutters. It's a stupid idea and a waste of time.

Make solid steel Pepe, Welding problem solved and it's much heavier.

for what purpose?

what reacts violently with aluminum?

want to destroy a statue?
>get a shoebox of thermite
>thermite is incredibly cheap. almost free if you know some metal fab shops.
>wikihow.com/Make-Thermite
>buy 2-3 magnesium burn strips (all you need is 6inchs or less) very cheap
>or get a magnesium flare if it's easier for you.
>set up shoebox standing tall on new statue like candle on head.
>light the magnesium
>walk away
>statue will be completely destroyed
pic related, good shoebox

I think I prefer the bronze hat idea more. I know its harder, but its better.

isnt thermite just aluminum powder and iron oxide aka rust?

bump for the lulz

Be sure to get fine power aluminum.

Just glue a Maga hat onto the girl.

Problem solved

I am in can donate 10$

scratch the shobox. get pot from potted plant store. work better with clay

Aluminum and any metal oxide.

this it's easier and the red hat will trigger them much more just cover it in industrial glue hold it down for a 30 seconds then get out of there

waaaaaaait , see

>How to go to federal prison.bat

straight vandalism

LOL. The finest for fastest ever flash.
Howto.kys

www.luvfrogs.com

This site has amazing meme potential

Ey senpai ever wanted to get arrested for making high grade explosives and sent to buttfuckville prison just for a dumb meme in the name of a frog god?
THEN HAVE I GOT A GREENTEXT POST FOR YOU!!!

The chain will be easily removed with bolt cutters. They will have the off before anyone even knows it happened.

just put kryptonite bike locks on it.

glue a benis on her

WELD a penis on her

>www.luvfrogs.com

Project mayhem?

Idea for any nycanons put the glue around brim of maga hat while approaching statue have 2 friends with you one to act like you are taking a picture with the statue with the maga hat on top of it the xtra friend stands watch and if this is done when not a huge amount of people around just after taking the "picture" pay no attention to the hat and leave

You need a fucking spoolgun too, anybody with a good enough mig setup for this wouldn't be dumb enough to do it.

first rule motherfucker

don't ask questions

REMINDER THAT THIS IS LIKELY A LETTER AGENCY HONEYPOT

I suggested someone to tie a kekistan or MAGA flag like this, it's easy to do and simple

eh, this red hat with words on it pisses people off

I suppose there wouldn't be much way to prove entrapment if it was...

its called a sting

guise i work metal all the time.

want more fun?

angle grinder cuts through soft bronze in a min, you can rent one from a hardware store or rent one from a metal fab shop. get battery powered and buy a cutting disk

homedepot.com/p/Bosch-4-1-2-in-Thin-Metal-Cut-Off-Wheel-Ideal-for-Stainless-Steel-TCW1S450/202531265?cm_mmc=Shopping|G|Base|PLA|D25T|PowerTools&gclid=CN26l67V0dICFdC4wAodCFMEUg&gclsrc=aw.ds

buy the correct size disk and practice at home to master for a quick statue beheading gettaway

Im CIA

On the other hand, they are providing inciting directives. Would it still qualify?

Put the sodding MAGA hat on it yourself them.

Patriotism!

fuck off Joss & Main shill

or cut statue face off in less than 20 seconds

Anyone announcing before doing this or doing it after it is announced is retarded.

depends on the lawyer they get.

Simpsons did it.

They'd probably just deny involvement here. It's not like we have dossiers on them.

Or... do we?

>discouraging lulz
You people disgust me.

>Or... do we?

nope.

putting a hat on a flagpole is relatively harmless fun, what you all are talking about doing here is defacing an art installation which probably cost multiple thousands of dollars to make, and is more highly politicized than a washed up actors dumb art protest thingie.

1) Drill hole with battery power drill, check for thickness of statue, leave
2) Come back when attention from the drilling has faded. Bring a pop rivet gun, a MAGA metal piece (either a hat or a sign to attach to her chest or something). Piece must have a hole on it. It helps if it's all full of glue on the right side
3) Stick the piece to the statue using an 8 mm rivet long enough to go through everything.
4) Pop the rivet

damn! gondola really let himself go!

well that "art installation" was done illegally too...

pretty doubtful, something on this magnitude takes planning, time and money that would simply be wasted if done illegally, as the owners of the property would just have it removed if it were.

How about we stand the frogs in front of the girl and facing the bull

We must protect the children

What about a metal bracelet with a Pepe or MAGA? It can be two pieces glued over her arm, can be done with a piece of metal pipe and some basic equipment.

that is a good idea. or at least a better one

Step 5) they call the police

Step 6) police cuts the chain and takes the frog for evidence

Step 7) they track you down within a day with cctv

Step 8) pay a huge fine for defacing

Don't fall for thus, guys.

glue is stupid to use on bronze. any maintenance man can remove glue with acetone or glue acid. bronze doesn't react quickly to acids and therefor can be cleaned before any damage sets in.

best someone can due to deface statue is either remove head with cutter or liquid fire, or someone can quick weld a bronze dick on her face with a car battery and bronze weld wire

defacing = bad

property rights = good

homosapien understand now?

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Mh94_CsYA

DON'T DO IT - FORMER STATE STREET EMPLOYER HERE

This girl statue was installed by State Street in order to promote the Gender Diversity ETF:
bostonherald.com/business/business_markets/2017/03/state_street_global_advisors_behind_nycs_fearless_girl_statue

It's pretty much an ETF that's mean to pinch pennies from tumblerinas so that State Street can get management fees from virtue signallers, while all the losses that come from the market movements can be blamed on patriarchy.

Any attack on it will push more attention to the statue - thus radicalising average Jane into putting her money there as well.
And you don't want to radicalise average Jane into the SJW stance, you want to shift females away from it.

How about hundreds of tiny frog statues?

Operation Coronation was a much better idea.

> Create brass MAGA hat

> Weld it onto girl's head.

Too bad mods started deleting the threads, now is the only one left.

Mighty Autism at it again

You'll just be ruining some normal guys day who has to cut them off. This is so fucking stupid. Stop being so retarded.

>1 post by this ID

im not reading that shit

>1 POST BY THIS ID

I wonder who he is in real life. Does he have a job? Does he live with his mom????? He's only earning 45 a month from his comics so he has to have something to do for an occupation.

the chain should be in keks hand & around the statues neck as if kek is walking his dog

funny, i never mentioned a statue of a girl. i was careful about that

agreed

>1 POST BY THIS ID

Wtf why

hot_to_get_put_on_the_no_fly_zone.exe

bumping

Praise Kek!

list*

How to get on watch lists

nothing illegal about making thermite. so go fuck yourself

>burn thermite in wall st
>is terrorist
enjoy gitmo

Praise kek xDDDDDD

technically it's only a destruction of private property crime and arson, not terrorism.

also, you have to get caught to get charged for a crime