British need not reply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=swCNHpCa7Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anons*

Take it to faggot

>loud crash at 3 am
Too bad for you.
I wouldn't know what that's like as I live in a civilized country and not in the Wild West.

Obligatory British response, would grab my whisk

Probably a firearm other than a 7.62 battle rifle...

don't tell me what to do.
on a serious note I would pick up my hockey stick . My area doesn't really have much crime either.

>Which are you even allowed to use?

I get my balaclava and start looting as fast as I can.

That or run away because it really could be a bear, if it IS a bear, then I cover myself with dirt and mud and hide somewhere and call the cops to take care of it more legally than I could legally defend myself from a bear, which I can since it's literally an animal vs. human so I am quite literally forced to kill it if it attacks me, and pray I succeed.

If it's some retarded kebab robbing my place, hide in the dark and lure a bear to kill it.

I don't fucking know ask Jesus.

>as I live in a civilized country
LMAO!

>

My farts are my only weapon

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

T
H
R
E
A
D

Which one should I use?

Is killing intruders a tradition is the US? Just call the police like a well adjusted citizen. The robbers are probably just some youths that didn't think about the consequences or fell to peer pressure.

say hello, they will run away, casually call the cops to report. call my insurance and claim what was stolen, get new replacement stolen things. move on with life.

M1 Carbine

Weaponized autism. Those robbers won't be walknig anywhere after I'm done with them.

>autism
Are you ok mentally? I not even joking. If your using drugs, stop! You need to reevaluate your life.

>autism
>the post
Are you ok mentally? I not even joking. If your using drugs, stop! You need to reevaluate your life.

Reminder you are a Russian cuck boi if you have an ak and not an ar, which the superior weapon

Of course it doesn't happen in Germany. You just let them in through the front door instead.

WHY THE FUCK IS HIS HAND ON THE MAGAZINE?

I have two adult male Saint Bernards, weighing close to two hundred pounds each. I grab a couple of biscuits, to reward them for chasing off whatever that was.

One of the ones the robber doesn't grab.

Doubt I'd grab an AK. I don't need to risk a jam

> using an AK-47

KEK

A handgun which I can maneuver around doorways instead of a giant ass rifle that people will see coming around the corner 3 seconds before I do

>American manlets need weapons to defend themselves

Pic related would grab his rally car and run over a spectator to his rally race.

I grab my problem solver

Because Oleg Volk is a jew

same here senpai

Its not unheard of to hold the gun by the magwell, it can feel very solid and steady

If I pull a gun on a home intruder, what's he gonna do? run to the cops?

That being said our self defense laws are mostly shit tier
>equal force bullshit

Yeah, that's why police use equal force against felons? That's why the military uses equal force against dune coons? Fucking retarded.

he's holding his AK weird

my virginity

Mauser obviously. Scream "Sterbt bolschewistischen Hunde! Das tausendjährige Reich wird herrschen!" while you are at it.

Only one way to learn consequences. Experience them.

Enjoy dying if you do get robbed you spineless bitch

If they see you at all in this country they run, you don't need any weapon

they're there to steal shit not get in a fight, they won't have a gun themselves

Use a shotgun. Hard to miss

Home invaders must be shot on sight.

I've had a couple encounter with unwanted people on my property and never had to use anything except my voice.

Not a fucking commie trash can gun.

Seekins SP15c for the hilarity.

Imagine firing a 7.62 inside a confined space with no hearing protection

digits confirm the truth of this post repeatedly.

Handgun. Quick, fast, and good for general bumps in the night.

What about having both?

i've got a baseball bat.

>foreward grip on the magazine

enjoy your feeding errors, cucked noguns

Tactical assualt brick

>This.
All my coworkers gave me weird looks when I said I wanted a suppressor for home defense.
>You don't need that user, what're you some kind of spy, faggot.

I grab a weapon that I've trained with for hundreds of hours and which I can use to varying degrees of lethality and/or permanent damage at need.

It requires no permit, costs barely any money, requires no maintenance and my opponent will lack both the skill and strength to use it against me, even if they somehow manage to get a hold of it. I also know how to disarm someone who's trying to use it against me.
Plus, my training makes me better than the average human.
Oh and it can actually counter a knife at close range.

Can a gun do that for you?

Pic related. One of these fuckers weighs half a kilo. There's also a more expensive variant that can block metal blades.

>AKM
>Not a Top tier home defense gun.
I'd rather have a shotgun, but AKM derivitive is certainly a top 5 common home defense weapon.

Something with a bayonet affixed preferably.

>tfw single stack problem solver

You tell me. Personally I would go with the right arm of the free world, just to piss of the Brits. Think about it: we basically can legally own a L1A1 straight from their Queen's arsenals, while they can't. It's basically like cucking them with their raifus.

>Shoot first
>Sweep up after.

imagine firing 54r inside a confined space wiht no hearing protection
:^)

The robber's bbc tbqf

>home defense with an SKS

This is so /k/ it hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=swCNHpCa7Og

>equal force
In Germany it's "anything at your disposal, starting with the weakest choice".
If the only option is a chainsaw or a fucking panzerfaust, you are legally allowed to use it in a self defense situation.
You will, however, get into trouble for owning a panzerfaust. Which will be a separate court case.

Neither. I'd use a tomahawk to deter violations of the NAP.

>Drive to the mall wanting to get a couple pairs of Oakley sunglasses
>Walking around the place open carrying my RPG-7
>Soccer mom waddles toward me
>"Hey! Is that a gun?"
>DEFCON 0
>Quickly pull out my concealed UMP causing me to rip a massive hole in my pants
>Finger on the trigger immediately
>The bullets tear the woman up and her daughter that was behind her
>Start moving to cover
>Trip due to the hole in my pants causing me to drop my ump
>A couple flashbangs drop from my pockets
>Grab one and throw it in the food court
>The explosion scares the shit out of the guy who's handing out food samples
>He throws his tray in the air and a girl gets a faceful of toothpicks
>Girl shrieks in agony
>At this point I've unmounted my RPG-7 and ready to fire
>Point it at the Apple store
>ALLAHU AKBAR
>The backblast vaporizes the mall cop behind me
>Rocket screams through the mall
>The Apple store explodes along with the 6 hipsters that were inside it
>Trump decides the mall is a warzone and orders a tactical nuke to be dropped
>Grab a pair of Oakleys and drive home

>be brit
>let intruder rape wife while you make him a cup of coco

Kek
I hope you at least went with the 43, user. Bet it's easy and comfy as fuck to carry.

My shotgun

AK because one hit kill on headshots on enemies with helmets. If AWP is available would also pick

>grabs ak
rip neighbors

>sks

nigger what?

sure fgt,
but with a 5/7 shot pump/lever action shotgun you can :
>fire less than leathal rubber buckshot
>fire lethal ammo
>fire anti armor ammo
>stock whip a nigga
>use it as a stick
>don't die like a japanese banzai charger in front of a 1918bar

no pic, but you got the point 12ga is France's problem solver...(hunting gun, not an "evuuuul" black rifle)

>Canadian logic

Not even once
>cucked beyond belief

>How to end up either in prison or dead in one easy step.
A bayonet fixed rifle is waaay to long to be useful indoors, so if they have a pistol or knife you're probably dead. If however you do manage to bayonet someone the Dindunuffin police are gonna have a field day with the fact hat you speared someone from 5 feet away with a weapon that has to be assembled before use. Not trying to argue that it's actually unreasonable to do so, just saying its so bizarre that the jewish tricks battalion will smell blood and go after you. Too easy to paint you as a LARPing murderous psycho lying in wait with a war fetish and a surplus NAZI RIFLE. or whatever.

well, unfortunately I own other things in my house besides guns...

So I could start with the frying pan, then the walking stick, then the hammer, then the pocket knife...etc

I kek'd thanks aon

CONFIRMED FOR NO GUNS.
everyone mock this faggot.

Fukken rekked

I violently smoke the meth sitting next to me, grab my meat cleaver from the kitchen and let out a solid, loud as possible **HHHHHRWYYYYYYEEEEEEEERWH** and storm towards the noise.

If I die, I shall walk through Valhalla proudly.

I don't keep a gun in my room, but I have a bat within arm's reach of both my bed and desk.

>spineless
>shooting an unarmed robber at close range
I would sure feel powerful and righteous.
Enjoy fearing for your life out at night america.

Meant to type SVT

>sks
Off yourself faggot

What makes you think the intruder is unarmed?
You faggot

r8 my new beretta

So I was looking at guns and... why the fuck would you do this? Ever?

Am I allowed to ask him first before I select my weapon of choice? Otherwise I don't know what the court expects me to assume

Probably assume the doggy-style position

In case you want to use a shotgun at 1000 yards

You not got a slpade yet bruv? Perfect for self defence and camping

link me to this website that does the photo processing again

Done it. I ND'd an SKS when I was 17. Is the equivalent of being flash banged

The way self defense laws work, the longer your confrontation the larger your odds are of being indicted

What? No. You don't get it. I have a gun. What's to be afraid of? Not another human being made of meat and blood, that's for fucking sure.

r8

Nothing, I have a mental door unlike retarded Americans
Also there's an option between a broom and a gun and it's called a stick with nails in it

Perfectly acceptable, actually you should have both.

>Not another human being made of meat and blood, that's for fucking sure.
Aside from people hopped up on drugs, adrenaline or equipped with a knife and charging at you.

>Loud crash
>Using a gun to sweep up a vase

Broom obviously