IT'S HAPPENING

ERDOGAN CALLS ON INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATIONS TO IMPOSE SANCTIONS ON THE NETHERLANDS

>Turkish President Tayyip Erdogan on Sunday called on international organizations to impose sanctions on the Netherlands, as a diplomatic row over Ankara's political campaigning among Turkish immigrants in Europe continues to simmer.

>Speaking at an event in Kocaeli province, near Istanbul, Erdogan said the Netherlands was acting like a "banana republic", and criticized European countries for failing to voice criticism for the Netherlands' treatment of Turkish ministers.

archive.fo/0hW4b

Tired: going to war, with NATO allies
Wired: going to war with NATO allies

Other urls found in this thread:

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/een_ode_aan_politie_rotterdam.html
rt.com/news/380362-dutch-flag-protest-istanbul-turkey/
twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/840980755236999169
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking roaches

Nice art. Who did that?

Are the Turks still chimping out? It seems like they are clearly in the wrong here but they just keep pushing and pushing.

What started this dispute again? It seems like the Turks are sperging out for no reason.

overlord roach seems a bit tense.

This.
Quick rundown plz.

R E K T

>Erdrogan wants to campaign for referendum in the Netherlands
>Netherlands says no to campaigners coming there
>they drive one in anyways
>she is detained and sent back
>Turkroaches in the Netherlands start rioting and trashing shit everywhere

LEAVE BNETHERLANDS ALONE!

Negerlands you have my axe. Death to turkebabs

>she is detained and sent back
Who is "she"?

RECLAIM CONSTANTINOPLE

Geert will win and wearing golden armor from atop a white horse will declare a new crusade against the Saracen roach lands.

some turkroach campaigner I don't know man

A Turkish minister was denied entry into the Netherlands because of a rally they were planning on holding here. Some Turkish bitch decided to come anyway and got BTFO by the police.

Turkroaches are now super butthurt and talking on social media about how they're gonna take over our country.

>purges government and military off all opposition

>shuts down all opposition newspapers and television

>wants constitution changed so he can be president for life

>calls another country a banana republic

So these Turks who are living in the Netherlands, and other EU countries, are not only voting in Turkish elections but there are enough of them that political rallies are being held? That's fucking bizarre.

minister of family affairs

>Constitutional referendum coming up in Turkey
>Erdoshit wants to hold political rallies in foreign countries to get votes from Turk disporsa
>The Dutch refuse to have foreign rallies in their country
>Erdoshit sends a minister to Netherlands
>The Dutch dont allow him to land
>Erdoshit starts calling them nazis and fascists
>Turks start chimping out in Netherlands and Turkey

first a minister wanted to speech but his flight was blocked, then the roaches sent another minister of family affairs and she was removed from the country to germany

When one is a roach and devoid of human dignity, one does not have to worry about hypocrisy or intellectual integrity.

When is the war coming?A bit of cleaning wouldn't be bad.

Here's a better summary

What is the content of the referendum? I understood Erdogan wants more power to the president (himself). But what for, what are his intentions? He's an islamist, right?

Soon hopefully. Lets do this shit finally.

You're damn right it is, campaigning in another country is not even heard of in any civilized country, but according to the Turks the Dutch are evil nazis

Why the fuck are european and "european" countries doing political campaigns in each other's countries
>germans against brexit
>now turks in netherlands

stock up on raid

>Turkroaches in the Netherlands start rioting and trashing shit everywhere

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/een_ode_aan_politie_rotterdam.html

first clip in link is this whore getting btfo by dutch police. she is later forced into a car and set out of the country

>what for
What do you think? He just wants more power to himself. God knows what he will do afterwards but i imagine its some bad stuff.

erdoshit is playing macho at the europeans so the literal retards in turkey see what a big man he is and vote him into a sultan

hahahahaha based netherlands for fucking once. the polder-niggers are waking up!

He wants to become sultan for life and then have his sons take over when he's gone.

Basically another North Korea.

Some muslim head of state, pic related.

i don't think turkish are retard enough to vote this

Turks are spamming this picture on Twitter with the hashtag #FascistNetherlands

Why can't the west come together already and blitzkrieg the middle east? Pathetic

This shit is gonna bite him in the ass so hard he won't know what's coming
I'm so ready for the next crusade

Plz be real,at this point i just hope turkroaches to start a riot that end up badly and start a purge in the EU.

Now that's a good boy, a very good boy.

What is that picture supposed to porve?
good dog did his job

fucking turks and their lack of hygiene

Think again. All his foreign diaspora are backwards savages

Turkey is NATO, USA bitch in the middle east.

I'm aware, the fact that Turkey is still a NATO member is a joke

>rt.com/news/380362-dutch-flag-protest-istanbul-turkey/

Roaches are playing capture the flag too now.

What's a black beatle anyway?

Turks always play victim when they are the aggressor. They use the same logic for denying the Armenian genocide, they somehow portray themselves as victims in there.

Based doggo

You're leaving out the part where the 'pleading' country is showing some early signs of dictatorship which is why any action against this 'regime' is justified

Gotta have that Bosporus straight m8.

But seriously, all of this shit is motivated by interior Turkish politics. Once the referendum has gone through, the situation will calm down. the only thing that happens will be that Erdogan loses what little diplomatic credibility he still has left in Europe.

Except for Germany, because they still suck roach dick.

good doggo having a nice durum döner

>always play victim when they are the aggressor
All non-whites do this

>i dindu nuffing

twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/840980755236999169

Libshits are having a meltdown over this tweet.

Dutch are going to have an election on this Wednesday. Thanks to Turks chimping out we're going to see a surge for Geert Wilders beyond our wildest dreams. This seems almost too good to be true.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

>What's a black beatle anyway?
A Fucking roach

I have no idea who steve king is but BASED

The only reason why turkey is part of NATO is that the bosphor is controlled by the west, and it's a very strategic position to control if they want to access easily the black sea

(checked)
good doggo is getting his teeth brushed after having to bite a dirty roach. It's a joke.

>the kebab fears the doge

>twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/840980755236999169
Iowa representative.

I do hope they stop provoking the sleeping giant.
I fear the next crusade will be way worse than the last one.

silly doggo that's not how you eat kebab

why do the Dutch care if Turks there are trying to secure as many votes in the referendum next month which will decide wether or not Erdogan should be granted more power?

I mean, hypothetically I could go to Chicago and recruit Slovenes (who still hold Slovene citizenship) to vote for some party in the upcoming election in Slovenia. What’s bad about that?

>WAR
WAR
>WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR
>WAR
WAR
>WAR

>Rothschilds bow to Erdrogan
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Erdrograd will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Erdrogan babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Erdrobots inside you right now
>The Erdrogan are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Erdrogan bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Erdrogan
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space>time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Do you think that the people going to the rally don't vote for him anyways?

We are afraid of agitation, the act he shows us now proofs that we were right with our concern.

Lazy copypasta roach

First off: the referendum is another small step in turning Turkey into Erdogan's Dictatorship Playground 3: Everyone's a Gülen Supporter, we're right not to support that shit

Second, this is acknowledging and supporting the idea that integration has failed because these DUTCH Turks rather vote for Erdogan than give a shit about our own current election (which, spicy detail, has a new hilarious running party composed of two open Erdogan supporters constantly pulling the victim card for our country's whole muslim community)y,

Thirdly, we're having elections coming wednesday and our parties are trying to out-right each other by taking rather right-wing stances on topics like immigration and the refugee-crisis. This is basically our prime minister going "LOOKIT ME, I'M MORE RED-CAPSULED THAN WILDERS!"

My dutch brothers,

Stockpile cheese, clogs and weed.

WE ARE GOING TO WAR WITH THE TURKS!

WHEN?

War?
With what?
Are the turks going to start throwing kefir and baklava?

Based netherlands, gollum btfo

>durum döner

i didn't know you lads had durum doners too, it seems all the other european countries only have pita doners, fuck pitas

Not before the turkish government collapses.

Even my nearest kebab place here in central-Finland has dürüm döners..

The turks have a strong will and are good in defending their own country..

But nothing more, they lack the experience.

well maybe it's just the three of us then, i know france and germany mostly just eat pitas or similar stuff, they might sell durums in some places but they're really not that popular

you can have both i think.

lel

I guess it comes down to what the Dutch constitution says about gatherings of any sort.
If they’re legal - i.e. it was announced and approved (if it even needs to be approved there(?)), then preventing a gathering afterwards could be seen as getting involved in Turkey’s inner politics.

Why would you want to interfere in another country’s inner politics?

I don’t agree with Turkey becoming more and more like a dictatorship and radicalised, but who am I to tell them how to run their country?

You won’t be able to change their society from the outside, unless you go to war. By openly criticising Turkish inner-politics, you’d likely just make more Turks adopt a firmer anti-EU stance, which isn’t good either. No people of any country wants to be told how to run their country. The Turkish society has to get on its own feet by itself.

thanks for the explanation, the 2nd and 3rd point make a lot of sense, but in the 1st point there’s a lot of fear implied.

>roaches ask no-flight zone over Tulipland
>Green men with hairy arms rise from cellars or kebab joints
>there are so many muzzies there, it becomes Shia-Sunni civilwar
>Isis cells wake up
>Tulips are replaces with vast poppy-fields
>no need for CIA to import drugs from Afganistan anymore
>Afganland can be nuked 100% now
>Mayer stock hits ATH, cuz giant heroin-cargos to US
>what else?

Durums are the most popular here as well, every kebabshop has it

My neighbor is flying a dutch flag right now. I live in a muslim occupied zone. Too bad it's Sunday, I need a Dutch flag nao

>defending their own country
>implying it won't just be the diaspora roaching out
>implying they won't get BTFO in a matter of hours

We ought to trigger Erdogan more often, it's hilarious as fuck and roach butthurt is delicious

>they might sell durums in some places but they're really not that popular

I'm aware of only two places of dozens you can get it in this town so no they're not that popular here either but I like 'em.

According to Dutch laws any form of political rallies from foreign countries are illegal. Funny thing is Turkey has the same laws and doesnt allow foreigners to campaign in their country, it's just when the dutch do it they are nazis.

And how is that going to help the Turks in starting a war with a country at the other end of Europe?
The thruth is: The turks have no capabilty to project force even a meter further than the radius of action of an f-16 jet.

Is the dog OK?
Or did he catch a disease from the roach?

>That's fucking bizarre.
And guess who is at fault again? The US. Because you wanted turkey on our side, lest they become commies, you forced the EU countries to take them in as "guestworkers". Guests, that have overstayed their welcome. (Heck some decades ago we actually PAID money to those turks willing to go back. Imagine that one.)

Eternal roaches strike again.

Kakkerlakken PLS do war, for the love of god day of no kabab can't come soon enough.

Hope everyone on poll feels the same about the Kakkerlakken.

Why is this dumb fuck our president

Muslims are masters of doublethink, what else is new?