USA YES

youtube.com/watch?v=3aHcFb9kKa4
>ask for directions
>the walking trash bag doesn't speak a word in American

JUST
CULTURAL
ENRICH
MY SHIT UP

Can Trump even undo this fuckery at this point? these people have most likely obtained US citizenship, I bet only a minority have visas that can be suspended.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ_BHl-kW4E&ytbChannel=Gold
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&t=11s
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
twitter.com/safa_joz/status/841000286906900484
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-win-prompts-hungarian-call-for-crackdown-on-soros-groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=aQ_BHl-kW4E&ytbChannel=Gold

Yeah shits fucking annoying and everyone here hates when fags can't speak american, even people you think are liberal faggots hate that shit they just won't ever admit it in public

>Can Trump even undo this fuckery at this point?
Probably not, but his supporters are for the most part well armed. It's been 70 years since white people have just snapped and full on chimped out, we are overdue for a genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE&t=11s

If we can fuck up our own children, we can fuck up theirs, too.

Redirect all feminist funding for programs making them do outreach into the Muslim colonies in the U.S.

Either the feminists will fuck them up, or they'll fuck up the feminists. Win-win.

>liberal faggots hate that shit they just won't ever admit it in public
but weren't leftists just recently complaining about how forcing people to speak english is oppressive and shit? because muh invader's language and other retarded arguments like that, you know.
These people most likely speak arabic at home, their children will grow up in foreign environment and will never adapt.

Well, Trump was elected to avoid conflicts like these in the first place, if the witch had won I'm sure a civil war was very likely to happen then.

I like this, whether it works or not, in both cases you get:
>immigrants that behave like liberal americans
or
>red pilled feminists who hate islam

Stephen Coughlin is a lawyer and former Joint Chiefs of Staff intelligence analyst who was in effect fired by the Pentagon at the request of Hesham Islam. This guy can tell you what happening
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

>if the witch had won I'm sure a civil war was very likely to happen then
That's true, but the damage of having a mudslime-nigger-kenyan for 8 years has been done. Undoing his faggotry is ruffling some globalist jimmies pretty hard. If SHTF I hope it spreads north, Canada might as well be considered an ISIS port-of-call at this point

Let's see what the first twitter result for dearborn is

twitter.com/safa_joz/status/841000286906900484

>tfw no qt habibi gf

Can someone shoop her hijab into a Dixie flag?

The liberals' heads would explode.

>twitter.com/safa_joz/status/841000286906900484

About globalists, I've read about many pro-immigration NGOs funded by Soros in the US, I wonder if there're some in Dearborn too, maybe Trump can do something about those.

>you will never be an american student
>you will never get bullied by all the cute popular brown girls

>that tune
sauce please

and people really think that russians are the enemy

cute

kek working on it.

>I've read about many pro-immigration NGOs funded by Soros in the US
Soros funds this open borders shit across the planet,so far (as far as I've seen) only Hungary has called him and his "Open Society' NGO out on his bullshit
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-win-prompts-hungarian-call-for-crackdown-on-soros-groups

The thing is Americans and to a lesser extent Canfags are ready to string these fuckers up

deport them donald

Dearborn is actually nice.

muslim no go zones make leftists long for gentrified ghettos

How is this different than going to Dubai and seeing Subway, Starbucks and McDonald's on every corner?

THIS PICTURE MAKES ME
FUCKING FURIOUS
FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!

>$250 000 homes
>expensive
>indicative of buying prada items and driving rangerovers

Goddamn that reminds of how there was some Christian qt girl I liked who put this as their facebook profile picture
>invite qt for lunch
>tell her I'll help fund her trip for blah blah mission trip.
>I know I'll probably not go out with her or anything but she's still doing the lord's work, right? I don't mind being genuinely generous
>"I don't really like politics" when I bring up how House of Cards is a fucking fantastic show
I say ok...I try to explain how it's not really politics but she doesn't seem interested. That's alright, different colors for different people am I right?

Later...
>Trump gets elected
>she posts some bullshit about how "hurr durr I'm so ashamed to be an American right now"
>puts up that dumb fucking picture as profile
>months later proceeds to share a false link hurting and demeaning the Christian organization she was a LEADER of

Fucking dropped man

What the fuck happened to our country?

Agreed. This picture makes me want to go and strangle the numale cuck who drew this on his macbook while sittng on a black dildo

These guys make Mexicans look like saints

Damn ! Even the supposed 'Islamic Extremist' neighbourhood has kept a relatively immaculate residential conditions then it's surrounding 'Non Extremist Christianist' cities in Michigan !

>wearing the american flag is against the flag code.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

>twitter.com/safa_joz/status/841000286906900484
nobody is the US gives a shit about the flag code

Yah thanx, 200 million Americans was just fined for violation of that code including the Prez and his cabinet

Fucking Fags, She's a real qt 3.14

this shit makes my fucking blood boil

arab people here or in the middle east would go batshit insane if foreigners started coming in and turning their blocks into entire new countries

genocide when?

that's the least of your concerns, you have now an islamic nest

Just in time before the thread was archived: Though I probably could do better, I rushed a bit because I've to go off now, see ya later.

Settle down brother. This is justice for these westerners destroying the middle east, and especially for their racism, bigotry, and islamophobia