Hello - I just came across this board while browsing. Can I get some help?

I consider myself pretty outside of politics, but this board is very intruiging and has a unique take on stuff. Pretty racist and xenophobic, but I am still interested in hearing your reasoning - why are you all so racist, and what is your continued justification?

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race.pdf
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costumbrismo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. ShariaBlue

Low energy!

Because jews control the media, and try to control how you think.

Niggers provide nothing of value to the West.

I googled ShariaBlue and got some stuff about reddit outoftheloop forum?

>across this board

no, you came across Sup Forums, you are completly new here

lurk moar faggit

The basic gestalt is:

Non-white races are useless, and are a burden on humanity, and they are actively trying to exterminate the white race.

just so you get this straight , although the holocaust never happened , we want it to happen again

Also your larps are shit you fucking low quality baiting faggot

I don't know the terminology for Sup Forums, sorrry man. Yeah, new to Sup Forums overall.

you forgot something

any country that i slightly disagree with is a cucked non-white shithole

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race.pdf
2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf

>I don't know the terminology for Sup Forums, sorrry man. Yeah, new to Sup Forums overall.

Nice internet acting. I rate 8.7/10

We're racist because we study reality.

Welcome! Join us!

OP is a bot. If you reply you may be unintentionally banned.

>Africa
>Unknown
They know those niggers are deep in family pussy. Fucking dropped.

This poster is a Sup Forums-ack

I know him and he says he created this as a joke, he is a faggot and likes to be pretend that he is a girl

if you have Discord he goes by I Can Click

Former Sup Forums discord member here. I'm not gonna lie, its hilarious to see that server crash and burn. but seriously tho, we cant have those guys represent us in general.

If larping, faggot. If not, lurk moar

No senpai, I'm not a bot. What are you talking about? I'm genuinely curious.. fuck off.

Science is exact, 'deep in family pussy' is not exact. We are not racist because of what things appear to be, we are racist because of how things actually are.

Digits says this is MI5.

don't be a faggot

MI6*

I have no problem with any race apart from FUCKING PAKI MUSLIMS!

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace. gtfo with your slander

Doesn't seem like it. More than one post, seems confused and new rather than AI-parrot.

To check, though, OP should say 'pickle' in next post.

race realist
FUCK OFF LARPER

This

I just saw this pickle meme in a thread on 'Random' board.
pickle.

welcome to pol

Get the fuck outta here OP with your hate, fucking nigger faggot

I'm racist because I went to public schools. I spent 12 years being culturally enriched and think blacks are trash as a result.

Reality

That is just beautiful.

here you go

Welcome to a board where people from around the whole world come just to shit on each other.

Most people on here are just saying terrible things for the sake of laughing or being terrible. Nobody should take anything here seriously.

>why are you "racist"
We are not, if you can into FBI statistics, they are. We are just protecting ourselves, and people through the red pill. The life we save, may be yours.

That's so true

>Most people on here are just saying terrible things for the sake of laughing or being terrible. Nobody should take anything here seriously.

But it's scientifically backed up.

I'll bite - a ban would at least get me off the computer today.

What would you like to know?

Races are real. Science & biology is not a joke guys. I repeat, biology is not an attempt to troll you. Biology is real science.

if you're new to Sup Forums, or Sup Forums, than the first thing you need to learn is

>LURK MORE FAGGOT

Just browse through the threads, and you'll begin to realize what this board is really about.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. We're multicultural and celebrate our diversity

General information about why you're racist and how you came to be, to be honest. Most of the replies have been fairly helpful, but some people are disagreeing

99.99% of scientists are not racist, but yeah keep collecting those charts!
I'm sure they will become valuable "science" some day.

why would you post that as your picture?

honestly, just lurk more

it's a big question that can be answered from many different angles, besides posting info-graphics few people will bother writing paragraphs for you

Rule number 1, OP, ignore leafs

>why are you all so racist
Life experience, same as you. Your racism is just hidden, even to yourself.

> continued justification
continuing life experience, same as you.

If you want a real answer that's not an infographic head over to h8.chan and post in the QTDDTOT thread.

A lot of it is irony and satire, but there are real and measurable differences between races because we descended from slightly different species of apes.

You really do need to lurk more to truly understand why people have these feelings. You'll see that the racist remarks are just used as humor and that great ideas and information are spawned randomly rather than consistently. People come here for the keks and stay for the boipussy.

kek

based Jordan. Sharing a border with Jewsrael must be surreal.

we love and cherish all races and cultures, and embrace as much cultural mixing and diversity as is humanly possible. I really have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not retarded and not a coward that's why i'm racist

Leave this godforsaken shithole and never return.

once you lived on multicultural city, you will get it

but if you don't let me tell you the basics:
>costumbrismo is a thing in multicultural cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Costumbrismo
>all races are based as fuck
>every african culture is antidevelopment
>every asian culture is antiempathy and no moral
>every amerindian culture is even more racist than everyone together

but hey, let's try to be honest, the less shitty is the white culture

>I consider myself pretty outside of politics, but you are very intruiging and have a unique take on stuff. Pretty diverse and xenophilic, but I am still interested in hearing your reasoning - why are you so diverse, and what is your continued justification?

>Why am I racist?
Because it's an instinct I have. I trust the ancient wisdom of my genetics.

Remember the kid from high school who didn't have any friends, always seemed butt hurt, and had a superiority complex because he thinks he's smarter than everyone? Well, when he'd go home he'd hang out on the internet on anime discussion sites like Sup Forums and ventured off to the politics section because he wanted to become more knowledgeable about politics. He realized that everybody else on Sup Forums was just like him and had all kinds of excuses for why everybody else was so shit (degenerated) and they're good people. And in order to feel somewhat accomplished in their lives while having accomplished absolutely nothing themselves, they feel the need to cling to their ethnic backgrounds and the achievements of other people who happen to have the same ethnic background as they do thinking it somehow makes them better than the people around them. It's kind sad really.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and mostly a satire.

once you realise the earth is flat all becomes clear

> /pol is satire

This meme needs to die

>actually taking Sup Forums seriously

You need to die

It's just an obfuscation meme. Let it live.

take this gold star
it will help you

Im not racist I just hate Germans, Russian, the french, the chinese and muslims so much it blinds me from the joy in life

/thread

count.

op come to leftypol. it's much better

>leftypol
You don't even exist anymore.

speachless

We aren't ALL racist, but we'll at least listen to you, regardless of your opinion.

assuming not a bot: pol is anti-establishment, counter cultural, right-wing board. we have conservatives, libertarians and right-populists. most people here tend to favor a conservative immigration policy especially when it comes to people from middle east and africa as we know the results from experience. and most are in favor of nation state democracy as it works best. other than that we are pretty big tent and diverse. lurk more.

Yes everyone here is being sarcastic and are actually liberals in disguise.

Just goes to show you, niggers hate each other more than anything

Also, we believe half the time you're a CIA or ShariaBlue shill.

No one should have to morally justify continuing the existence of their own people. It's only perfectly natural.

F

holy shit my sides

If you have the time, OP. Watch 'The Greatest Story Never Told'

And lurk moar. I guarantee, you will see the world differently.

No matter how many times I see it... so much defective gene pool in 1 picture. Really doesn't need Che shirt + Fedora combo

Sup Forums isn't one person.

There are a very large number of anonymous people here, all with different opinions. Some people take all you are seeing as a joke, some take it very seriously. Most are somewhere inbetween.

Banter is also important here, and racist mocking of fellow posters is considered a good time for all involved, with extra points for creative insulting.

Almost every post is buried under layers of irony, as well as a surprisingly well developed collective culture that can take a while to understand. This last point is why you should Lurk More to understand what's actually being said in truth, and what's shitposting.