McCain tells Trump "Provide wiretap evidence or retract"

youtube.com/watch?v=gY_eGBd0Ur4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hDiBX2FOxUo
youtube.com/watch?v=-7aHlumXPrk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyRCKue3Ai8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sweating bullets

And he cites Clapper as a source who has been proved to have lied under oath in front of Congress.

Better start singing soon, Songbird.

why dont people stand up at town halls and ask him why all the communist news networks are in love with him and Lindsay Graham??

Mccain is a slimey lizard cunt

Do what Obama did to Scalia to McCain

McCain looks scared.

How has nobody told McCain his attacks on Trump look more and more petty each time? I can understand him hating Trump but his attacks every other day just show he still has a stick up his ass from his time as a POW in Vietnam.

He has always been a commie plant sonce he took gook cock up his ass in Vietnam

How about he provides proofs for russian ties instead? Old ass twat

Because they know that he works directly for the Rothchilds and until he dies, nothing will change with this character.

says the guy who promoted the golden shower file jeez McCain retire already

>McCain

>cnn

Fuck off.

McCain should run as a democrat

Well, he asked them for money - youtube.com/watch?v=hDiBX2FOxUo

And he also got caught getting $1M donation from Saudis youtube.com/watch?v=-7aHlumXPrk

who?

buttblasted faggot is jealous that trump won and he didn't even get close

sad

He's right : WHERES THE FUCKING EVIDENCE?????

McCain of course.

Why is he blinking so much? Is he nervous?

McCain is right though. Trump could very easily pick up the phone and ask his intelligence agencies for proof. He is not doing it because the accusations are a blatant lie.

He is sore loser after he lost to Obama. Or may be giving signals to his masters.

Neocuckservatives should be lynched like the commie kikes they are.

""""McCain""""

We'll know soon who is right.

Is McCain still butthurt over Trump's (awsome) "I like people who don't get caught" comment?

Trump won't it's bad PR like Michael Hayden coming to Colbert saying 'everything is alright' after the part one of Vault 7 leaked throughout the world.

that's SENATOR Old ass twat , if you please.

>CIA just got caught doing mass surveillance on American citizens
>not even the first time a government agency's been caught doing this
>caught showing that they can make it look like an attack they committed came from someone else
>caught making companies leave open back doors in their systems and they can get into encrypted files
>there's no evidence

I am confuse

May be that actually. The usung hero McCain.

Doesn't this bitch help child sex traffickers?

it was outlandish-brilliant, non serving playboy says war hero famous just for getting captured.
hard to refute those almonds.

You think they go to work in Congress for those measly salaries? No. It is lots more than that and not only money.

Not saying trump is lying but I would like him to come forward a show us evidence too

can someone hang this traitor already he should of been killed for his war crimes in vietnam but no he got pardoned... this faggot right here is the reason obama won the election in 2008. I need to see him suffer.

This could be the evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyRCKue3Ai8

>neocons like mccain/graham so gitty over the fact they are relevant among the MSM again
>neocons like mccain/graham so happy over the fact they've almost lost their last few senate elections to nobodies and are still in D.C.

let's get something out of this, shall we?
>only if you promise to resign in disgrace when i do

Can't wait for this old irrelevant fuck to die

NYT provided evidence by accident.

McCain is a retard, he lost to Obama for a reason

should of is not correct and doesn't make sense. You're trying to say should've which is short for should have.

He's afraid of the rope.

if he's going to use Clapper's testimony as a source, he better check all of his Russia allegations at the door too.

>war hero
citation needed. he was a piece of shit.

Uh, yeah...Why would you trust a claim made with no evidence? This is basic logic.

>war hero
>accomplished nothing
>got captured
>produced radio broadcasts for the enemy
So heroic

I trust Trump over McCain. Because Trump has been playing his own game for 50 years now. Became a billionaire, became President of USA. And McCain, Obama? Rothchilds propped liars.