Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve? ‘Cause you in the streets actin' like a neanderthal

>Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve? ‘Cause you in the streets actin' like a neanderthal
It's clear you can't stand the law
You're lost as an abandoned dog
And all you're interested in is fightin', rappin', and basketball
I can't even fuck with you
‘Cause if we out in public, you gon' get caught stealin' some shit, and get my ass in trouble, too

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>insulting neanderthals
clearly not /ourguy/

Hopson has always been a weird case imo
based black man but still degenerate in some areas

Might be an honorary aryan one day, but I doubt it.

most people on Sup Forums are degenerates too user

including myself. The point is that we KNOW its degenerate what we do and we try to improve ourselves.

I liked Hopsin until it dawned on me that he's just doing the exact same thing eminem was doing in the 90s. He just wears contacts instead of bleached hair.

yeah but so what? hes still sending a good message even if its not entirely original.

True.

I think he has the right idea, however from what I've heard from other normies they don't like how real he is with what he says, and by extension aren't huge about his music.

He's absolutely not our guy.

>I'M FUCKIN DONE

>I'M FUCKIN DONE

>THIS IS MY LIFE AND I'M LIVIN IT, I'M HAVIN' FUN!!!

Nihilistic hedonist confirmed

nihilism is the ultimate redpill user

How can it be if we swallowed it all our lives and were still pissed?

hedonism has been shoved down our throats all our life, but nihilism hasn't truly.

True nihilism makes you stop feeling angry and instead feel neutral.

He is based I give him that, when I used to listen to him his music always had good messages, but I don't like his music. Boring and generic to me.

DID

Shit rapper but decent human being

>hopsin

Music for 13 year olds.

Sage

THE

Positivity and rap don't go well together, regardless of how intelligent someone is.

MAN

>It's not REAL nihilism
>REAL nihilism is different

Like clockwork. The cuckstamp of wide eyed stupidity.

how come?

Nah I don't think it's enough. I go for the religious vote simply because successful society seems to have a strong religious backing. As a capitalist I have to wonder at all the free policing the God has provided to all cultures over his many memetic incarnations. I think this is all that we are lacking is singular purpose, and the best thing we can do is re-institute Christianity.
Think of it this way. We all know that Santa isn't real, but at least he never shows up to ruin Christmas. Do Santa's true believers (little kids) not derive a certain sense of magic from KNOWING that Santa is out there delivering presents to all the children. Maybe we need a Santa we can ALL believe in.

do you know the definition of nihilism?

its very difficult to get upset by most things if you're a legitimate nihilist. It's not a no true scotsman.. its a matter of definition.

fuck off Sup Forums hopsin is fucking garbage

How come the only ones who listen to Hopsin are white people with zero hip hop interest outside of Kanye and Jay Z? Also this is the only song they can reference to.

I agree with you to an extent. The issue is the middle ground of people intelligent enough to realize god is at the very least unproven, but not smart enough to realize the benefits to society and instead rebel against it.

Those people, such as Dawkins and his movement, will always destabilize a religious society.

Lol, Sup Forums hates hopsin
t. used to shitpost hopsin and DALE memes in 2015

>t-the definition!!
>LEGITIMATE NIHILIST

Hopsin is one of the corniest fucking rappers ever and if you like his music you should feel bad, cause you're probably low IQ

I wouldnt help put a dime in this degenerates pocket why help toxic shitskins in any way?? ostracized niggers r best

oh so you're just shitposting
ok bruv

Hopsin is pretty solid. Rather self aware.
youtube.com/watch?v=IiNNBc557OQ

hopsin is a fucking retard

I smoke weed and have monogamous sex with my girlfriend, who I am not married to.

pretty much this.

Same here.

He's technically not a bad rapper but for some reason singing about being a good person is always looked down upon as corny and stupid. I have to admit I can see why to a degree, music has always been about setting a tone or evoking emotions, not about preaching to be a better person (outside of religious settings which once again it's still evoking a very relevant tone and emotion).

>hopsin is a fucking retard

that may be true, but he's also as (((good))) as you're going to get on the alt-right

hell yah bruh he got that third eye third Reich sight

They only respond to pain and fear. Yeah, sure, there’s the element out there advocating for allying with black nationalists against the Jew and theoretically some like Tom Metzger may have a point. But for the bulk of the niggers, go ahead, just try to explain to the charging bull nigger how he’ll be better off amongst his own people without getting free shit from you, like the dumb fucking thing can even understand what you’re saying or cares.

>“waah u mean go back to Africa I cnt git Jay-z on muh phon dere WHUUR MUH FRIES AT BIOTCH WHURR STARR WHURR STARR”

Niggers are actively engaging in a race war against whites enabled by the state and financed by Jewish oligarchs. Any negotiations at this point are unrealistic until they’re knocked down a few pegs and/or thrown under the bus by their Jewish masters. Even then, it’s a long shot. A race war may theoretically not be the best course of action on account of Jew-wise nationalists of different races being baited into killing each other, but ultimately, that’s the direction we’re heading and needs to be taken into account. Once that shit breaks out, it won’t stop. If it comes to that, kill ’em all.

i dont smoke weed but i have sex with my girl and we're not married either. feelsgoodman

DID

>Man, why do black people gotta be the only ones who can't evolve? ‘Cause you in the streets actin' like a neanderthal

actually the lack of neanderthal is the issue here

Hopsin is cringe

this is the combo

Yeah, you're allowed two, so choose wisely. Weed and monogamous sex are the healthiest so I chose those.

There's a video somewhere of him calling Eminem his biggest inspiration and basically being the reason he raps