Not everyone on Reddit is a cu-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOP POST ON REDDIT IS LITERALLY KEKOLDRY

>ironically browsing reddit

>Missing out on the comedy of unironic Reddit posters

My sides have been in orbit since the election

>r/wifesharing

>so why don't you respect women user?

So 18k she has to fuck 18 fat sweaty neckbeards? I don't really a prove but I will fap to it.

Bump

im guessing you've subscribed to wifesharing or something because it doesnt appear when i go on it

Maybe some sort of age restriction, like you need an account or something?

It's gone now. It was there before.

No, its there, just make a quick account and log in. It shows top. #1 post on the all tab.

In theory, reddit could be a great website.
In practice, it's on par with MtF HRT.

hmm really activates the almonds

Do you people ever even try to check informations that other fed you with? 3 minutes into comment section and you know this is troll.

They were ok for a while, when they didn't massively censor and before the shit ton of spam. When they started banning a lot of things and appealing to advertisers it went to shit.

Older reddit was still fucking stupid on the all tab with atheism circlejerks and Obama cock sucking political posts. I used reddit for specific hobby subs and such like gardening and woodworking, but even those became a circle jerk of stupid pics for internet points that lacked any content or discussion.

You have to check the option to allow NSFW reddits. I see it on mine.

You have to be logged in to see content from NSFW websites on your frontpage

Spend 30 seconds to make an account, log in, goto the all tab.

>Troll

Did you check?

I hope it makes the news and their parents see it. Maybe they will realize how fucked their hippy boomer fed polices are.

You don't need to create the account to check it, it's just not on the front page

I checked, the same guy did other posts with diferent informations about his 'wife' or 'girfriend' and even with the same jmage (yes, I checked it, I was curious what they are doing on r/wifesharing and apparently mostly publish photos and fake stories).

I discovered Sup Forums in like 2007. I discovered reddit in 2012. I have browsed both since about 8 months ago. I cut out reddit completely. I even added 127.0.0.1 to my hosts file so even if I try to go I get reminded I shouldn't.

The place is such a fucking joke I am embarrassed I even went there or that I argued with users for up votes. Even r/the_donald is pretty fucking gay and anything that isn't they found here anyways.

>anything that isn't they found here anyways

and posted days after the fact

Oh my sweet summer child.

Exactly this, good for niche interests but even those get polluted by the retards on the rest of the site. My block list is literally hundreds of subreddits.

>Fatty

>this is troll.

Pretty successful if so