Fix American eating habits

How do we fix lazy parents feeding crap food to their children so they don't have to cook? Their children then don't want to eat vegetables or other healthy food and become whiny landwhales. I have seen that adults in the USA also consume that kind of crap. I have the firm conviction that eating food made for fat kids will make you a fat kid in the inside

>I have the firm conviction that eating food made for fat kids will make you a fat kid in the inside
It will also make you fat on the outside

How the fuck could anyone eat properly in america? Do you even have (((real))) food to buy?

Plenty, its just more expensive and you actually have to know what to do with it, which most people don't or are too lazy to cook it.

This.

Was visiting my mum yesterday and she made a shrimp scampi.

Thing is, she used one of those pre-mixed flavor packets. Which of course had (((corn syrup solids))) added for no fucking reason.

She also had the actual fucking seasonings she would have needed in the spice rack, but didn't even bother to fucking look.

This goes back to woman's lib > feminism > working moms. No time to be a real mother properly prepare food and teach your kids the next gen how to cook.

Why the hell do you care what our eating/feeding habits are, Argentina?

Because people here watch you fat fucks eating crap on TV and want to eat the same crap you eat

Assume anything that comes out of a box will make you fat. Ghetto mamas cook with Hamburger Helper and think it's nutritious because it's a "home cooked" meal.

You have nothing better to do than watch us eat on TV? My advice is to find something better to do with your time.

its not american eating habbits that are the problem op. When did the obesity epidemic start in the 1980s thats when we jacked up importing HISPANICS. Hispanics came in and took black jobs. So blacks dont work and eat all day which makes them fat. Hispanics are already the fattest race just look at mexico the country is the fattest in the world. The more minorities we get in this country the fatter we get. Im willing to bet if you removed minorities our fat levels would be just around europe.

so many carbs

Yes, but unfortunately googles and tacos inflate the obesity percentage of America making it seem like the whites have a higher obesity percentage than they really do

Coincidentally, the only places you'll actually find fat whites are in the same areas as googles and spics...

What could be the reason for this?

Man I dont have time to cook. I work 8 hours a day I drive places. I have like 3 hours of free time total each day and I am not wasting it cooking when I coild be playing vidya instead of fagging around in the kitchen.

Good, they should. Dont be such an emaciated Eurocuck

Veggies are delicious though...
Eating salad feels like eating PURE ENERGY that freshes you up

Thats the capitalist way. We offer a better product and you buy it

This is what we were left with post sexual revolution after women basically started working full time and stopped cooking for their household.

We need a food delivery service that sends out clean food (rice, salmon, vegetables, almonds). No funny business. Served up by (natty) fitness competitors as a gimmick.

I javent eaten a vegetable in 6 years

got my noggin joggin

Gotta have carrots with your roast and potatoes. Put everything in the roast pan. Mmmmm mmmm

Bitch come cook for me then. I am not spending my entire life in a kitchen.

You don't have five minutes to put a salmon fillet in the oven?

You can cook for the whole week and freeze the food. That's what I do

all men and women ned to learn the basics of cooking and basic nutrition. At least learn meal prep and time management

Absolutely, this place was like my prayers being answered.

Gotta post a pic of your body to see what effects it had in you

Fuck that shit. I just buy a. sack of dollar hamburgers once every few days and eat them when I get hungry. I probably eat 25 or so hamburgers per week

This looks a lot more like a British spread than American. Do Murricans have sausage rolls?

Bullshit. I've been to your cuntry loads, and everyone is a lardass regardless of race.

why would you poison yourself like that

Friendly reminder that women are lazy self-serving narcissists and if you think the solution to eating well lies with them you are a fool.

Who the fuck eats spagethios with bread. That shit nasty.

Yes. We call them "Pigs in Blankets"

Damn OP, you making me pretty hungry with that pic desu

Gotta glaze honey on your carrots faggot, or no deal.

Pigs in blanket are little sausages wrapped in bacon though.

Well it's good to know you won't be long for this world, faggot. Learn to fucking cook.

that is a very british selection of processed crap

compared to the shit we consume here that looks like fine cuisine

Post Canadian processed crap. I'm genuinely curious.

Maybe in Britbongistan, but in the US they're wrapped in croissant dough.

I pretty much look like an average american

Fatass. I hope you die.

They weren't always always like that. My grandfather and father came home from work to home cooked meals made by their loving wives.

They need to regulate their food better.

I lived in the US for a month and a half and ate cheap food - not junk food, just cheap food - from the local supermarket. Ended up putting on 15 fucking kilos (~30 pounds to you yanks) in that time. I came home the heaviest I'd ever been in my life despite zero change in my eating or shopping habits.

Slowly lost the weight again after eating normal food back home, but fuck if it didn't make me realise the amount of crap the yanks must pump into their food.

Also why the fuck does American bread taste sugary?

I digress, basically don't blame the American poor. They can only buy what they can afford. They need to sort out their entire agrifood sector and make good food affordable and penalise crap food.

Stop posting your depressing unhealthy body.

pizza hardly falls into the same garbage category as some of that crap, but I suppose the food police think pepperoni should be outlawed.

in my part of murrica, they are vienna sausages inside a biscuit, but then you guys call cookies biscuits, don't you, so forget I ever brought it up. here, have some "chips" on me.

Most people here learn to cook in college; hot pockets and Ramen noodles that is.

it's education. the lower the IQ, the more children they tend to have. it's also why you see parents giving their 6 year old a 1L bottle of soda.

Now show us a pic without sucking it in.

What exactly where you eating? Curious

You have a very feminine figure, you fucking faggot.

Eat something healthy instead of processed shit and maybe you'll resemble an actual man in a couple of years.

leave me out of this, i just got here

We put sugar in bread
This is the average american body, Im like 6 feet 220 which is pretty standard. I dont jave the willpower to eat better so I just eat whatever I can.

MEME

Nigger search "food desert" and you'll know why.

people buy lots of cheap food, which makes food companies produce cheaper food, causing the quality of food to become garbage.

We put sugar in our bread for some reason. Don't ask me why our bread is the way it is. It tastes disgusting to me.

>I dont jave the willpower to eat better so I just eat whatever I can.

You sound like an angsty teen, but look way older.

go into any decent grocery store in any city in america, and you can find all levels of food, from garbage to elite.

maybe you and that clown are talking about 7-11s.

>that donut hole with the sunglasses

Canadian marketing is cute!

I literally don't eat fruits or vegetables. I never really did. Eat fast food about once a day but I don't mind cooking.

I'm about 140, 5'11. I don't exercise but I'm decently strong and have no health problems.

you look like a SanFranGuy
SJW

timbits eating contest lol

you can cook your own bread; running an oven to bake bread actually saves on heating costs.
All that Cooking XP is cool too.

Im 35. Its just too late and I honestly have no idea what healthy food is. I did have a buffalo chicken salad the other dsy.

This was about six or seven years ago so can't remember exactly. Usual stuff though, eggs and toast for breakfast, soup and a sandwich for lunch, meat and veg for dinner etc. Didn't eat out that often and barely ate any junk food.

Why though?! I need to know.

No data to back this up but I feel like there's a lot more sugar in most American food than European food.

Sugar tastes good.

Jesus christ, you aren't even that far gone or anything, it would probably take 6 months of good eating and exercise to straighten out.

stop. just fucking stop. nobody wants to see your disgusting body.

look on youtube for healthy food and how to cook, its never to late to change your diet

I am not doing that bullshit. I drink loke a fish a d even if it kills me I just dont have the energy to change

Nah man. The grocery store is 5 blocks away, which is racist. So I'm only gonna shop at the corner store that doesn't itemize EBT purchases so I can buy 40s.

You should probably just kill yourself then senpai.

Ah, probably the bread then. Bread here is crap unless you're buying from an actual bakery. I stopped eating sandwiches entirely a few years ago. When it's tough to find bread that's under 300 calories for 2 slices it's better to just not bother.

Occasionally I'll make eggs and a biscuit for dinner but it's a rarity and I try to buy the biscuits from a local place when I can.

I think it's a symptom of living in such a giant country. There'd have to be a bakery ever 5 mi. for people to be willing to pick up a fresh loaf of bread ever other day or so. As it stands, most people have to drive (not walk) 15 min to a grocery store.

Problem friend?

>Sugar tastes good.

yes, where it makes sense.

once upon a time, american peanut butter was peanut butter. nothing but peanuts. which taste good, by the way.

then one fucking company added sugar. and one by one, all the other retarded companies felt the need to add sugar to their peanut butter.

you can still buy "natural" peanut butter without the sugar, but GODDAMIT AMERICANS ACTUALLY ARE FUCKING RETARDED. jeez. sugar makes sense on a fucking cake. but peanut butter???

I eat nothing but junk food and am extremely skinny

I started eating natural PB once I got out of college and could afford my own food. Now JIF et al. tastes like straight up icing. Like it should be on a cake or in a peanut butter cup candy.

That's pretty sad, you have the energy to change, you just don't have anything in your life to give you the motivation to do so.

Time to leave before this turns into "Sharpie in pooper"

It's just me and my pic related. It's hard to cook for one and a half eaters.

I eat a ton of chicken breast on the George foreman with rice.

That's about it besides burritos all the time.

when is someone going to fuck this nigger up.
I keep hearing alt right this alt right that.
im ready to fucking go. Pure American pride here baby, 235 6'2 buzz cut 7 inch dick work out and run 2.5 miles a day. Then some fat fucking piece of shit that sits around all day writing fucking stories is gonna defy my president fuck that shit. My queation for this thred is, do we troll them till they kill themselves/die off. Or do we need to take physical action and beat these motherfuckers till they realize even though youre in a house, this is still nature bitch.

haven't had those rice cookies in years
my fucking fav

>implying it's a huge commitment
Instead of ordering a pizza from wendys at night just eat a fucking yoghurt or something.

Do you not have bakeries in-store?

In Europe we have these two chains of discount supermarkets called Lidl and Aldi. They're famously cheap and skimp on all but the bare necessities, yet all of them still have a bakery in-store. It's not totally out of the ordinary to have them in small to medium-sized local shops either.

Even still, the cheap "processed" sliced pan bread they stock won't make you put on 15kg in 40 days. Hence I'm minded to place on a lack of food regulation in the states rather than the size of the country.

>Now JIF e

JIF was the last major brand to cave in, after skippy and peter pan and all the rest started selling icing.

I hoped that JIF would hold out, and win the war.

but then that day came. JIF was full of fucking sugar.

human beings tend to disappoint, sadly. nigger shit tends to be copied. we basically suck as a species.

Look thats just what people will look lole in the future. Why is being fit so good? Medicone can keep you alive so why not eat whatever and waste time in some gym? Now I have never worked out once in my entire life but it looks miserable. Science can just do it for me.

That natural peanut butter is delicious. Sometimes I will get that and the real 100% fruit preserves and make a solid PB&J, shit is cash.

Kek

>a pizza from wendys
>a pizza
>wendys

>its just more expensive
This part is a myth. Making your own is much cheaper. The premade dinner bags of pasta and meat sauce cost $10, for a decent brand, and only feed 2 adults. For the same $10 you could get 2lbs of meat, pasta and sauce and make way more. Even with garbage food like french fries, you get way more for less making them yourself.