Genetically inferior sub-race?

Why are Africans and African Americans borderline retarded on average in and those with above average intelligence a rarity? IQ testing in both groups are sub par, at a 70 in the USA and even worse in Africa, with many having less intelligence then that of a Ape. Can this explain the inability of this particular race to have empathy for their own race and others, their lack of civility by nature, the lack of evolution with outside help from other races, lack of personal responsibility, lack of natural parental instincts and all the seemingly inherent problems this race has? Are they truly the sub race of the Human species, or perhaps somehow devolved and not entirely Homo Sapiens? On average and more often then not heir only positive assets are entirely primal and animalistic in nature.

The endless racial grievances, excuses, crime, dependency and countless special programs just to give the African a leg up in life seems to suggest that the ability to co exist has failed, and the only option left is segregation once again or genocidal civil wars.

So what can one to make of this race, and is it viable that such a sub race could ever co-exist with other intellectually superior races as anything other then a servant and slave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tz0avWZoqjg
bing.com/search?q=koko the gorilla iQ of 83&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

G-d made them that way.

>comparing a mild-mannered individual gorilla, to an entire racial group

Sub sahraens are pure human, it's the neanderthal genes that make us intelligent

Yes, the point is that an entire ethnic group is less intelligent than a fucking animal

Bullshit. Gorillas can't even pass the mirror test. They have no self-awareness even. 83 IQ my ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=tz0avWZoqjg

literally 5 second search proves meme is accurate of koko the gorilla, often scoring a IQ result equivalent or better then your average African/African American. bing.com/search?q=koko the gorilla iQ of 83&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

He's talking about a specific gorilla, not gorillas collectively, dumb fuck,

different species.

What can the average nigger do?
He can't do anything, completely useless animal.
same as koko, maybe koko is better.

look at those niggers now look at this skull.

It's just standard evolution theory. Intelligence was a much bigger factor in the survival of Europeans than in that of Aricans, therefore Europeans evolved into smarter beings.

The thing that gave Europeans the very first advantage is climate and (allegedly) animals that were easier to domesticate.

Conclusion: Africans are inferior.
You can't just make up for millions of years of evolution with a 6 year education and a bunch special programs.

Half the problem is cultural, hip hop and rap culture promote being a fucking moron, and embracing self destructive behavior. I've seen blacks who have their act together and act like civilized people. But that's because they "acted white" aka being civil.

If the kike owned media would just promote music that connects with them with positive messages like hard work, carrying yourself in a professional manner, and keeping family together, you'd see a turnaround in the chimp behavior.

>they are not the same biologically
>they are the same
I don't get this meme.

Correction, average African American IQ is at 85 and worse in inner city majority black areas. A appalling number considering evolution, education, special programs and everything that blacks are offered in the USA. The African number of 70 makes more sense which you consider the lack of evolution of the area notwithstanding outside influence.

Are we the same as a chimp?

>m-muh master white race

Try again cumface

I do believe that he/she is referring to the biological, genetic and cranial difference of the African in comparison to that of the Neanderthal/ Scandinavian/Euro origin species.

The media argument always got me scratching my head. It always makes blacks seem stupid regardless, people forget that the consumers of ghetto trash music aren't just black kids, so why is this effect different? Scarface for example resonates much differently for whites in comparison to blacks and Hispanics who saw Tony as a badass to emulate.

Koko couldn't possibly survive on her own though.

As pointed out, the only positive attributes of the African are purely primal and animalistic. Evolution advances as a species and evolutionary intellect seem to have skipped the African and i am inquisitive as to why. Cheers

Why?

R yuo retarde?

too much UV exposure has fried african brains for millions of years stunting their intelligence.

>Black man
>being egotistical is a trait rarely found in him

Blew any credibility that this was made by anyone serious right there.

Has never heard of Al Sharpton or Loius Farrakhan, two prime examples of the egotistical narcissistic personality traits.

>Sub sahraens are pure human, it's the neanderthal genes that make us intelligent

You've got it backwards Sunny-Jim. Its the Neanderthal genes we sport that makes us human. Sub-Saharan blacks are evolved Australopithecus. They are little more than talking animals.

Interesting. So it would be fair to say there are indeed several types of Homo Sapiens species and each do indeed possess their own sets of attributes and evolutionary traits? So why the claim to pretend we are all the same? Science clearly suggests otherwise!

If you tell niggers they are violent and stupid they burn your cities down and won't vote for you.

You made me laugh user I give you that

Is the destruction of America by the niggers a price to pay as the result of slavery? What if they were never brought over here, could you imagine how much better life would've been for us today?

I don't believe in genetic superiority as much as genetic difference, which is phenotypically self evident.

Hey coon, why are you living in a White country instead of Africa?