STOP DRINKING SODA

I cannot believe some of you guys still drink this shit.

Stop this degeneracy.

Feel free to drop redpills about food industry.

Other urls found in this thread:

nalgene.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gYqrmVlPvho
pastebin.com/f54AG18Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I try not to drink soda but I can't help and have a ginger ale every now and then.

Forgive me, Kek

Stopped drinking it years ago.

Soda is basically the reason why most mexicans are fat as fuck. I think we're the largest consumer of Coca Cola in the world.

That being said, Mexican Coke in a glass bottle is the tits.

but dr pepper is soooo good

it seriously damages your teeth. mine are fucked up because i drank coke almost every day two-three years ago

way to go user.

Carbs are the number one cause of obesity, not fat.

The real redpill is that you are being duped into eating shit food. Eat more fat instead of carbs and sugars and watch the weight melt away.

I heard coke (and other sodas) contain so much sugar one would literally puke it out if it wasn't for the added phosphoric acid

>it seriously damages your teeth

just make sure you brush your teeth and dont drink so much of it and you will be fine

OP is right. Not only is it bad for your teeth, but imo it is probably why fat people are fat. There is so many calories in soda, it's ridiculous. Even if it's diet, the ingredients in the soda are very unhealthy for you.
Drink milk, if not then water all the time.

I prefer sparkling water like la crox or perrier

will try to eat less carbs then. some good recommendations? i heard of keto but don't know much about it.
incredible amount of sugar in there.

Never eat processed meat. It's literally the factory floor scrapings treated with ammonia and re-dyed. It's the parts of the animal that can't be presented or sold in any other way. This is what makes up your burgers, hot dogs, and chicken nuggets. Never, ever, ever eat that shit.

Nothing wrong with enjoying a glass of coke once a week with a pizza or with whisky on the side. The problem is there are people that drink this shit every day and give it a bad name

There is nothing wrong with drinking soda every now and then.
Or like a glass for each day.
Sure, if you chug an entire 2L bottle of coke just for dinner, it's not good.

Honestly, that's like saying eggs are bad because you puke when eating them raw.
Cooking is chemistry.
Not that there isn't a lot of sugar in soda but people pretend like it's some big secret in order to fuck up your health

Brush your teeth, but also genetics play a role.

I only drink soda from the machine.
canned pop is disgusting why do people even drink that shit?

On another note always ask for RC when you're at a resturaunt it freaks the waiters out because they are used to people only asking for pepsi of coke.

for staying hydrated, get one of these:
nalgene.com/
and just fill these with tap water (only if the water where you live is good)

Milk is more food than a drink

I dropped fizzy drinks for coconut water m8

its ok.

Or just reuse a plastic bottle.

a glass each day is really NOT ok.

basically i have caries everywhere on my teeth. don't know how to stop it desu. yeah my father has really bad teeth so that definitely played a role

depends on the glass.
i'd say 8 oz would be an acceptable amount.
sort of like how if you want to drink a beer a day thats fine but if you drink a 6 pack every day you have a problem
same with smoking 1 or 2 cigarettes a day are fine but if you smoke a pack a day you have a problem.

Everything is good in moderation

I bet crystal meth could be good for you if you used it correctly but people get addicted and it causes problems.

how would crystal help me? isn't it destroying the teeth? at least that is what the media is reporting

right... and become immediately gay...

While I agree with you that soda is horrible for you and that no one should drink it regularly, the real red pill about the food industry is that they give the consumer what they want...that is cheap, convenient food that tastes good. And when I mean tastes good, I mean that it is loaded with sugar and/or fat. People need to vote with their wallet if they want the food industry to provide healthier options. And people are doing this to some extent, its just not nearly enough people.

Everyday?

What the fuck hans, not even americans do that

Well, it's important to brush your teeth 3 times a day. And if you're drinking multiple cans of soda, you should probably have to brush after drinking to prevent plaque and damage to your enamel.
It's also possible to train yourself to drink it in a manner that makes minimal contact with your teeth. Straws help a lot.

But I would agree that it's bad to drink it every day since most people aren't as physically active as they should be. Eventually you'll turn into a boogie fatso, or some pot bellied alex jones bastard.

the real conspiracy here is, that we believe that we have a choice and can change what we are served. if you have to decide between a 2$ or a 20$ banana or whatever, you probably are gonna choose the less expensive.

well, like not everyday, but back in the days i played soccer and every time after exercise i would chug half a liter down my throat

Probably bought 10 sodas in my entire life

It's hard man

I'm trying

half a liter!? JESUS CHRIST
Didn't you know soft drinks dehydrate you? You're supposed to be drinking water after a soccer match for christ's sake

yeah crystal meth is a bad example

lsd would have been a better example

LSD activates parts of the brain that are normally not used and strengthens them

If you were to take just enough not to be tripping balls.
You'd probably become a more creative/Abstract thinker.
You'd gain more connections in your brain than a standard person should normally have
But if you take too much you'll just burn up all your existing connections

Its called micro dosing.

Well, I think it may help to avoid sucking it through your teeth (some people do that).

I neglected mouth hygiene as a kid and had to get three fillings, the dentist wasn't good though.
One was reopened, got a temporary filling, the whole teeth was drilled almost completely even though it wasn't that much. The other was hurting when I chewed gum and tingled a bit after I got the filling but the dentist was sure he didn't fuck up (he did), just used floss. Didn't go to a dentist for a while went to a new one based on recommendation. Really good (and hot). Turned out the old dentist botched it up. There was still caries underneath the filling. She remade it but the tooth was fucked up and I got a root canal treatment.

Whenever I eat something sweet/sugary, I eat a bit of bread or gum afterwards.
Brushing and using floss helps a lot.

If you use it too much, it fucks up your body.
Then again so does smoking or drinking alcohol (on excess)

OP is right. I'm a huge fan of dr pepper and was drinking 2L/day for a while, but I noticed myself gaining weight rapidly so now I've sworn it off. I feel pretty damn good just drinking water.

AFAIK we're the only country that still uses real cane sugar in the Coke, tho sugar content in a single portion is of about 25% of product ,that's why Juan gets fat really easily, Murica uses synthetic syrup shit, that why they fatter than us.

>Feel free to drop redpills about food industry
There is nothing inherently wrong with GMOs; organic is simply a marketing gimmick.

yay beer.

i know you can do it user, i cheer for you

yeah well i drank some water directly afterwards but then ..

this will help me repair my teeth how? sorry am stupid.

i'd prefer to have normal sugar over corn syrup

the only reason we have it that way is because america as a sugar quota that some of the southern states use to protect their markets from being flooded with cheap sugar

So corn syrup is used as a substitute because it would be too expensive to use real sugar

Just drink water... but for you autists tyr this.

Concentrated lemon (really sour) pour a bit into a 2l sized jug (you decided how sour)

Then maybe 1-3 tablespoons of honey.

Add hot water

Stir until honey is visibly diluted.

Put in fridge, get it ice cold

drink and enjoy.

I used to drink the lemon and water and it helped me quit drinking/liquor

Bullshit I've seen so many homes that drink sodas all day. Households going through 24 cans per day. Then getting fat and going on a diet so they go through 24 cans of "diet" soda per day. Then they wonder why they get cancer

I aint talking about your teeth.
i'm just saying to keep things in moderation

too much of anything is bad.

i dont know maybe on LSD you could figure out a solution for yourself

Almost every country uses real sugar. In fact the USA is the only one I've been to that does not. Europe has cane sugar.

i think i could visit a dentist after 7 years of abstinence

>we're the only country that still uses real cane sugar in the Coke

Every country except the US uses cane sugar.

I'd need to see examples of microdosing success

Please include a large sample that includes all the dreadlock white kids that started drawing more cocks than usual

it is somewhat of a rare thing but do you know what kind of effect drinking soda has on your health? I will explain it to you in depth

youtube.com/watch?v=gYqrmVlPvho (60% of weak people in hospitals)

it triggers a yeast overgrowth and messes with your gut bacteria.

pastebin.com/f54AG18Q

and you know whats worse? The sugar replacements like aspartime and sucralose kill your gut bacteria.

I have a strain of which that I have been battling for many years now and I am kinda getting the upper hand again because I stopped eating too many fruits. But this thing is no joke and there are visible symptoms, like thrush on the tongue. Itchy ellbows and butthole.

>Not that there isn't a lot of sugar in soda but people pretend like it's some big secret in order to fuck up your health
Look up the effects of corn syrup

can't you guys with your indio genes not process wheat and corn as well or something? On a side note thank g-d I live in Texas because your cugar coke s way better than the corn syrup shit. Jaritos or whatever is good too

>healthier options

Fruit/vegetable are fucking cheap.
Buy it, cook with it. It's not a secret but people need to blame somebody that isn't themselves
People are also used to eat meat everyday, which isn't good either.

No you stupid idiot, the 20$ banana costs 20$ because it's BIO.
Just buy the fucking fruits, maybe from farmer markets.
People in Germany are fucking weird, they ban GMO crops just to import it from other countries.

Just don't buy any/keep any in the house. It makes it a lot easier.
Keep a bottle of (carbonated) water always close to you.

Lol I'm gonna start to do this

My teeth are fucking fine and I've been drinking it since I was 14.

We don't have a corn lobby.

If your teeth have visible caries, the dentist will put them all out and give you crones. And he will talk about you like you are an untermensch, because only those people behave like you did.

Is -NOT- drinking soda really that hard to do?

I stopped drinking it when I was like 17 or 18 because there was none in my house... I never tried to quit, I drank a ton of Gatorade instead. Now I don't even have that.

Why is it hard to "quit" it isn't like it is tobacco or something. Is the caffeine addicting?

To me it just takes like I'm drinking syrup, fucking disgusting

God damn you are triggered, how about you export something else than fucking carbonated sugar and rat-meat burgers?

I quit drinking it years ago but I'm not going to lie, the shit is good. I had one coke a few days ago with some pop corn and that shit was so good.

Not worth the health problems but I actually like the taste a lot.

I haven't touched soda since March last year. I used to down 5 brisk iced teas a day when I was 14. I don't blame my parents but at least im health conscious now. Also praise kek

It's not easy.

If you can make it a couple weeks, you completely forget the taste of it and it's no problem. But then if you go drink it again you will start craving it more than ever.

Sometimes you really just want a soda, like durring the holidays and ect, and then you will start guzzling it down again.

It would make you a sex machine/

I haven't had soda, juices, or anything other than water for a little over a year now.
I can't say it has made that much of a difference. I've always been skinny, and I've never had a health issue.
I don't see the point of drinking anything other than water.

I found the opposite to be honest once I started drinking water and cutting out sugar I found the taste of soda repulsive cause it tastes so fucking sugary.

take it like the fucked up subhuman you are.

Yes we do. My dad drinks the shit every day all day. I've never seen him drink water or anything and somehow he doesn't have diabetes. His entire side of the family is like that, they don't even get fat yet are unhealthy as hell and live long. I don't get it.

My moms side is diabetes central and they are way healthier than my dads side. I don't drink the shit because I don't want the betes.

People buy shit, they get shit.

I concur 10000%

a month after giving up the sugary jew I dropped 15lbs and haven't looked back since.

Unlike (literal) poison you can drink it every now and then.
Moderation is key

On top of this, I don't eat candy or consume junk foods like doughnuts, desserts, etc.
I never have an urge to. Am I not normal?

You don't crave sweet shit? That's my biggest struggle is every now and then I'll crave the shit out of something sweet. It was hell when I quit cigarettes, sugar was the only thing that helped and I couldn't eat it kek.

Count yourself lucky you don't get cravings, makes being healthy easier.

>Brush your teeth,
Dont brush your teeth for a while after you drink pop/soda. It will do much more damage than good.

Here's an image for you.

Do not over consume on the proteins however, if they are not used they will be converted into glucose, which is just as bad. But normally you should be fine, as your hunger will greatly decrease. If you exercise alot then you can keep the protein intake high.

This also goes for diary (except butter).

BulletProof coffee (easy edition, not as efficient as real MCT oil, but still very good):

a small stick of butter, two tablespoons of Coldpressed Coconut Oil.

Mix into a cup of coffee, a coffee blender can be used if you want to make it taste a bit better.
A spot or two of milk can help too, but preferably fat cream should be used.

Try making scrambled eggs and bacon, if you are into breakfasts (I'd just go for a cup of bulletproof coffee and wait until dinner).

Break 4-6 eggs into a hot pan (butter should not turn brown). Keep stirring the eggs around with a spatula, take the pan of the heat and back on again so you do not do it to fast. You are done when the mixture has a bit of a thick creamlike texture. But not puree like.

Do not add any spices to the eggs until you reach that point, or you will ruin the eggs and the taste. Add a pinch of salt and pepper. Or any other spices you like with eggs.

Do not forget to add some extra butter to the eggs. Like 150 grams should be a good starting point. You will work the fat into the eggs a bit.

When the scrambled eggs are done, just fry some bacon like you normally would.

Complications and issues:

Constipated? Add more fat, maybe take a spoon of that cold pressed coconut oil each day until your body starts adapting to how the old (and best engine, fuck carbs) works.

Take a small joyfull walk if you so wish. No need to exercise at all.

Golden rule: Exercise is to build muscle, improve condition so you can take in more air and what not. Do not exercise just to loose weight. Nearly useless. A small tiny walk around the neighborhood once per week should be all you need.

This happened to me.

I can only have a legit coke every few months now since my mouth hates the taste. My entire liquid diet now is water, tea, milk, coffee, and a can of diet coke once a week.

Isn't this just KETO and Atkins. Low carb high fat is Atkins essentially. Good weight loss but you can't even change your diet.

I knew a guy who was eating pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
That guy is still eating like shit and is still a stringbean.

Fucking genetics man.

My liver data are funky but my doctor said not to worry about it since my father has some higher results too.
I don't trink much alcohol anyways but I'm more interested in what I'm supposed not to worry about exactly

>weed
>cigarettes
>soda (sugar)
>booze
you can only quit two, which do you keep?

How much do I have to consume each day?

Read about the low inflammation diet. it is essentially what the elites eat like but dont want regular people to eat like. Drug industry and food industry blah blah you know the conspiracies

Feel dizzy? Probably is a lack of salt. You will consume far less salt on this lifestyle/diet. A pinch of salt into a cup of water will cure it within 15 minutes or less. If you get it often, try adding a pinch of salt to your dinner.

I myself would get dizzy the first month while working hard on my job.
Tried the pinch of salt, boom and I was back like a rocket.

Also consume generous amounts of water on this diet, especially in the beginning. You will shed water first, then the actual fat while your body works on redpilling itself.

And start listening to your body. You can actually trust your body again when it comes to hunger. If you do not feel hungry then do not eat, even if it lasts an entire day. Do not be surprised when this happens.

I drink that cup of bullet coffe, eat a slice of cheese or two. And I last 10-12 hours without eating a single bite of anything.

Yeah, my genetics are strong so I can eat whatever and not get fat but I still don't do it just because my moms side has so many health problems I feel like I'm at risk for it too. Especially diabetes.

I quit drinking alcohol and started feeling healthier pretty quickly. Don't fuck around with live shit man, alcohol isn't worth it kek.

booze and cigarettes

i mean I would quit those 2

>2017
>not eating the mongolian diet

your diet should be
>meat
>fruits and vegetables
>occasional grains like oats
>dairy products

you should only drink
>milk
>water

the mongols triumphed in part because most of their enemies ate a grain based diet made for paupers while the mongols ate protein.

I don't drink anything that's carbonated. Soda, beer, you name it.

Milk, water, whiskey or cider if its harvest season. That's it

Orange juice has a shit ton of sugar and you should not drink it.

Wrong. It's actually corn lobbyists that keep the high ridiculous tarrifs on sugar so we have to use corn syrup in everything, not sugar.

Trump should really lift this tarriffs and lift the corn subsidies. Fucking scumbag lobbiets.

I gave up on soda for several months, until recently, when i discovered Jarritos (some Mexican brand). That shit is addictive as hell. Now I'm back on the diabeetus train.

H-Help me lads...

I CHOSE ALL OF THEM

>Good weight loss but you can't even change your diet.

What do you mean with change? If you mean something in the style of "this is booring, let me eat more variation", then just increase your carb intake to 100 grams/day. It will be far less efficient but it will let you get away with some stuff. Especially if you prepare the desserts yourself.

You will most likely not miss the sweets anyways. There might be a craving or two once in a blue moon but that can be easily overcome.

Soda with real sugar is OK every so often. Rare but you can find it.
It's the HFCS that fucks you up.
But really you should just drink water

same with butter and cheese in Wisconsin
the government buys excess dairy they store it in air conditioned warehouses
till it goes bad and then throw it away

>Barely brush teeth every 2 days once
>Have a sip of coke when waking up
>never had problems with teeth and dentists always compliment me
>normal physique, always healthy
>beeing sick maybe just once every 2 years

Maybe it isn't a secret agenda trying to kill you, and you just are weak.

Oh and also I let a twink suck me off weekly, but im not gay

t. brown haired and green eyed european

No there is something called Life Coke here with cane sugar.

>brags about quitting drinking soda
>brags about starting to drink Gatorade

lmao you literally just traded one disgusting sugary cancer for another. kill yourself.

I just mean once you meet your weight loss goal you can't just go back to eating how you want, you have to stay on diet for life. That's my only struggle with it, as soon as I get where I want I start missing old food and end up fucking diet up from lack of self discipline. I'll give your suggestion a shot though because it is most effective diet I've been on in my life. I just keep getting cravings on it after a while.

>Tfw I do none of these things
God was my ex right? Am I a boring person?

>Oh and also I let a twink suck me off weekly, but im not gay
really makes me think

I drink soda multiple times a day. It's good, water is disgusting. Milk is good too.
I'm not fat, perfectly healthy and my teeth are fine. Zero cavities and I don't brush everyday, usually just a quick rinse with water.

What would I mix alcohol with if not for coke?

The real reason your countries are obese if because of all the carbs you shove into your mouths every day. Ditch them for 2 weeks and see if it does not make a difference, keep it at it for 1 month and you might be surprised.

WITH THAT I MEANT I CHOOSE TO QUITE ALL OF THEM LOL, NOT CONSUME ALL OF THEM YOU WEAKLING KEK