Éire/pol/ - Night after mass edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/L_kNC6GyJFM
Identity Ireland are a meme, National Party our best hope: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party, spread the word, spread memes and anti immigrant sentiment online and put up posters in your local areas.
Petes song: youtu.be/oYos7FCW_FI
Quick rundown on politics here: pastebin.com/5VdTq24C
Constitution: constitution.ie/Documents/Bhunreacht_na_hEireann_web.pdf
Learn Irish: daltai.com/ teanglann.ie/en/

>Archbishop of Tuam calls for an examination of the role of the Church and State in the running of mother and baby homes
rte.ie/news/2017/0309/858418-mother-and-baby-homes/

>Adams and kenny impatient over brexit
rte.ie/news/2017/0311/858944-adams/

>Anti prosperity alliance now "solidarity"
rte.ie/news/2017/0310/858695-anti-austerity-alliance-name-change-solidarity/

>Limerick pollution protest
thejournal.ie/limerick-incinerator-protest-3283033-Mar2017/

>'He's a sexual predator': John Halligan on Trump
thejournal.ie/halligan-trump-3282781-Mar2017/

>Plastics pollute Patrick's parade
thejournal.ie/gay-veteran-st-patricks-day-3282590-Mar2017/

>And you thought the Irish army couldn't get any more gay?
thejournal.ie/defence-forces-a-new-dawn-game-3281091-Mar2017/

>Ireland to end the wage gap
independent.ie/irish-news/news/ireland-set-to-introduce-measures-to-close-the-gender-pay-gap-35516983.html

>Man who cried "rape" jailed
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/man-22-who-falsely-claimed-he-was-raped-is-jailed-for-10-months-35516492.html

>Sure he's probably a pedosexual, leave him off!
independent.ie/irish-news/arrest-over-attempt-to-abduct-toddler-in-busy-supermarket-35514823.html

>Bishops want baby burial sites marked properly
independent.ie/irish-news/mother-and-baby-homes-probe-under-pressure-to-test-for-further-remains-35514866.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMwvjcv6lTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0-adP9RZCGY&
youtube.com/watch?v=tCLH8tl7PTg&
youtube.com/watch?v=C9ar4NTmTzo&
youtube.com/watch?v=ur54fXY38kU
youtube.com/watch?v=ano0-SMTAU4&
sundayworld.com/news/northern-ireland/loyalist-hit-squad-planning-attack-on-republicans
youtube.com/watch?v=rb0ZrHiAmCg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

If we give you the north, will you stop being mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=zMwvjcv6lTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0-adP9RZCGY&
youtube.com/watch?v=tCLH8tl7PTg&
youtube.com/watch?v=C9ar4NTmTzo&
youtube.com/watch?v=ur54fXY38kU
youtube.com/watch?v=ano0-SMTAU4&
Trade you Dublin and Waterford for it

Nah, you keep em

Bump

NP just had their meeting in Dublin check their twitter and Facebook it looks like quite the step up from the last meeting also did anyone here actually go?

Hopefully they upload some videos to jewtube like they did with the last meeting in Cork.

I think in one of their posts they said they would do it shortly and hopefully both Barret and Reynolds have improved their speaking skills from last time.

Have we managed to dox Ceann Comhairle as Huey from the late late show?

So when do we finally invade Waterford for their viking cuckoldry?

>mfw I have been finally caught

Mfw he's probably in this thread right now

You caught me...

How big are antifa here?are there any signs of them in the cities?

They certainly have a presence (don't seem as rabid as other nation's versions though) and Sinn "we love niggers" Fein align with them I think.

Minimal-Ex-INLA/IRA mainly-more violent than the gutter rats you get in US etc but a lot older

How long until they start attacking np

Only really organised in Dublin outside of there they are mostly nonexistent besides the random autist.

As long as we follow pic related it shouldn't happen at all until it's far too late.

Currently they and the vast majority of people don't know NP exists so they should be safe until they grow a strong enough base membership then NP can confront those fags fairly safely.

The IRA don't seem like the kind of group to concern themselves with that kind of faggotry and seem quite socially right wing so would probably distance themselves.

I did

Don't give them any ideas

From the NP facebook

Justin's expression is gold in that pic

Its the left contingent of the IRA mainly-but modern Republicanism is practically Marxist Lenninism

It's a shame Gerry has to be such a commie fuck he could easily be an amazing right wing candidate to meme into power on par with farage and trump.

What happened to the old threads used to hit the bump limit two occasionally even three times.

He is a living meme I can't help but love and hate him at the same time.
drink I imagine.

TFW ur not him but her
Thinking!
Lol check my rubs and then what
Jk its satires

Got em lol love

Cc are u a meme jk cute

Wish thread is slow bump mod is animé

Are u a pintman at xxx

TFW tranny gets high babbys first weed trip jk peace x

Ceann Comhairle help I think he's insane

Did anyone in here throw a bowling ball through a fairy fort recently?

No but I lit a knackers house in Dublin on fire and they dont know it was me :^)

So in Éire/pols/ opinion what is the best city in all of Ireland overall? because once I move down south I want a good idea as to were to go.

Slight bias here but my favourite is Cork personally.

Your doing your country proud son.

Any particular reason?

What happened?

Just a nice place desu it's as close as I have gotten to a decently sized city without the disgusting fuckery that plagues Dublin and similar places.

>Meanwhile in the occupied six.
UVF haven't gone away and their is tension in the ranks.
>sundayworld.com/news/northern-ireland/loyalist-hit-squad-planning-attack-on-republicans

>there
FFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!

Time to have some craic lads!

This.

New to Ireland myself and Cork is the best city, not that there are really many cities. Rural Ireland is also great if you're looking for the "everyone knows everyone" kind of vibe.

Anyone here go to Trinity? Is there any hope of a guy like me with a poor Leaving Cert getting in as a mature student if I have a few relevant diplomas and evening courses under my belt?

UVF can't do anything to actual republicans the most they've accomplished was killing unarmed civilians if they were to pull anything they would suddenly find a pipe bomb up their mums ass.

Noted.

>killing unarmed civilians.
That's what i'm most worried about.

No first strike policy, best to let a sleeping dog lie.

tfw you live west of the bann

Well of course, leaving them make the first move is always good for a political spin to our favour. Out of interest I can't be the only one who finds their use of the red hand hilarious can I?

Dublin is the only city by international standards, Galway, Limerick and Cork are more big towns but nice all the same.

I personally prefer Dublin because you can get the best of both worlds fairly easily. You have a city with a very walkable city centre and a decent amount to keep you entertained, but if you want to get out into the outdoors it's very easy too. There's Malahide and Howth on the Dart if you fancy heading out to a fishing village for an afternoon. Dublin Bay in general is pretty nice - you've got Howth Hill and the cliffs for a walk, Dollymount and Sandymount Strand if you want a beach, there's Dun Laoghaire for a bit of sailing or windsurfing, Killiney Hill and Dalkey Island are pretty good for a day out too. You can also get down to the Wicklow Mountains for a bit of hiking or camping very easily, 20-30 minute drive like. There's also loads of world class golf courses within a similar radius.

Ireland in general likes to shit on Dublin but I've come to appreciate it more and more 2bh. There aren't many capital cities that would have all of that within such easy reach like.

Yes it is Hilarious yet frustrating.

Yes, have no idea though. Probably best to shoot the college itself an email about it, perhaps the course co-coordinator of whatever course you're looking at. Also if there's a mature students' society, get in touch with them and ask. If not, try the postgrad student union.

Any of you lads thinking of joining the army? I've seen a few adverts coming up online lately, and a spot on it on RTE.

Doesn't seem like it would be a bad gig.

It's something to do I guess

If It was more open I'd gladly do it

You can't they only hire women and "new Irish" now.

We should all join and set up a Sup Forums battalion

My friend just joined the army at 19. It looks all right

We would probably be more effective outside of the army.

Absolutely. That's the only chapter of our history yet to be closed, and it's the most crucial one. Only when we are united can we be at peace, at least in my mind. The rest is history.

I don't know. I applied for the army. I would want to be an officer though. The grunts don't get paid shit.

To bad it's incredibly underfunded and completely inadequate for its role they don't even have jets or tanks.

Happy Saint Patricks Week lads.
Going to be a nice week weather wise.

Join the Army lad. Get fit and healthy.
Get learning combat skills and the use of firearms.
Will help you down the road.

It's pretty much unanimously agreed to be Galway, mainly a middle ground we can all settle on.

I wish I could. Just started an apprenticeship now at 21, won't be out until touching 26 and then it'll be too late. I'm fairly devastated that I won't have the chance to serve being honest.

I'm in love with a girl from Galway, can confirm.

>they don't even have jets or tanks.

The absolute state of the Irish Airfoce

Did somebody say down the road?
youtube.com/watch?v=rb0ZrHiAmCg

Pity we have nothing to play for against England on Saturday. Would have made the weekend if we did, and would have been absolutely perfect if we won.

Enjoy sending your citizens off to die for the (((bankers))) in some foreign hellhole, goy.

>defeating the eternal hun is nothing to play for

Why is there an ivory coast flag on it?

Can still stop the Grand Slam no?
Footy Internationals next weekend.

oh for fucks sake I thought it couldn't get any worse.

>Enjoy sending your citizens off to die

Atleast we have something to send them off in

>8 (eight) ships

Of course it is but I'd much rather lift the trophy end

And I swear if they even play Ireland's Call on Saturday I will eviscerate myself.

Yeah but again we get nothing out of it so basically just playing to spite England. Which is perfectly okay.

They won't hire me because I'm a

>leaf

I'd still apply, if you have an Irish passport.

Do it! Redeem your kind!

LOL

I know a literal Paki lad who's doing a cadetship at the moment.

>Irish Passport

Haven't been here long enough to get to that point. If it were possible at all for me to apply I would have. The military here looks like a pretty decent gig, and doesn't really serve the bankers like other militaries do.

>>Why is there an ivory coast flag on it?

>Irish in charge of putting the flags on planes

Seriously though maybe it's reversed the same way the yanks do I dunno

I have no idea how that is possible. They said at the very least I'd have to be an EEA national. He likely fit some type of diversity quota.

Why tf are you shitting on Normans? They literally enriched our isles.

His languages were his main selling point from what I know. I haven't spoken to him about it since, only heard from a lady who keeps in touch with him.

They're basically UN peacekeepers, mainly posted to the Golan Heights for neutral banter.

>tfw we were the cultural equivalent of the borg assimilating all the good bits of our invaders till the english realized it and tried to stomp us out.

Damn shame. It has always been my dream to get paid to get jacked. I already exercise 5-6 days per week. I have an office job for the first time in 5 years and I feel my soul dying already.