SNL false naritive for aliens

did you see it.

More like SNL is running out of ideas to parade Alec Baldwin in front of, so they decided "hurr durr let's see stoopid head Drumpfelstillskin handle an alien invasion!!"

Fake comedy goes hand-in-hand with fake news, take anything they do with a grain of salt. Everything from here on out is only meant to lambast Trump on that pathetic excuse for a comedy show.

Kate McKinnon is a cunt.

DUDE TRUMP LMAO

The future is bright, Lambright. Lambright 2024.

>1 off

What's SNL stand for?

The aliens are a species of peace
They just want (face)hugs

Maybe I'll be a billionaire by then.

DUDE ANIME LMAO

saturday night live

Has SNL ever been funny? I've been shown it a few times over the years and never laughed once. It's like humour for moms, a brand name that nobody wants to get rid of because of its age.

Don't you have a bull to prep?

>did you see it.
did fucking anybody?

the only episode I've actually tuned in for in 15 years was the one where trump was hosting

Is that one of those "shows" on the cable that my grandpa talks about?

i remember after communism would be terrorism, and after terrorism it would be an extraterrestrial threat

yes but its not cable

it's about as old as cable though

Shilling Nigger Lovers.

>wayne lambright

are we really taking schizos seriously now?

I find the notion amusing that the only way you can ridicule your opponent is by building from the ground up a downright parody of what he believe in, instead of attacking the ideal that define him directly. Its like saying '' My aim suck, so instead of training on the same target for a lengthened lapse of time I will simply print a larger target'' then acting surprised that your aim doesn't actually improve.

If his policy shock him so much, why can't they simply directly quote his words to make him appear as a fool? And I don't mean the stupid ass cherry picking they do, where they cut sentence in half as to imply he meant something else by taking what he said out of context, I mean to single out the fucking exact quote that genuinely riled them the fuck up to the point that they went on national television to shit on the guy.

Why is it so hard, why is it always rhetoric and ad hominem, never anything truly concrete?

it was not funny. I think even libtards would be getting tired of trump jokes

>people took wayne seriously

Liberals jerk off and jill to it all fucking week because they think Baldwin is some god of Trump impersonations.

Darrell Hammond was better and the only reason why these fags love Baldwin is because he exaggerates the impression to fit their retarded world view that he is some naive idiot.

> he cares about the MSM

Stay bluepilled

Dude I'm not a schizo. What's your real name, let's scrutinize your life.

>it's about as old as cable though

It's actually older than cable.

did they? I just liked that he named the jew and he posts here sometimes but it's not like I was going to vote for him.

Because they have no argument. It's always "LEL IMA MAKIN DA FUNNEH TRUMP FACE LE ALEC BALDWIN PUCKER LIPS LEL SO XD TRUMP BTFO"

Same here, the only time I watched it was when Trump hosted it and I've never heard that "Call me on the Cell Phone" song before.
The beginning where Trump was in the 'Winning White House' was particularly good too.

god churchill is such an ugly bastard

>Has SNL ever been funny?
Pre-'90s, maybe. Since then, it's just been a bunch of out-of-touch retards doing a hilariously bad job of trying to appeal to Millennials.

SNL is like the old, disease-ridden dog that belongs to the weird family across the street; no matter how much you and the other neighbors plead with the family to put it out of its misery, they refuse to do it.

>SNL is like the old, disease-ridden dog that belongs to the weird family across the street; no matter how much you and the other neighbors plead with the family to put it out of its misery, they refuse to do it.

Like most everything else on TV

It's a dying medium. You know it. I know it. We all know it.

Believe me.

But the death throws are so violent, just die already

Of course they are. So you have any video how much time most Americans spend looking at a screen on the wall? We're talking over a days worth of time PER WEEK

Netflix looks promising, though it still has shit like 'Dear White People', which is totally parody and not pandering.

I cut my cable months ago, everyone else should do the same

Or you know. You could just stop staring at screens and accomplish something

I hate Wayne Lambright and his shitty geodesic domes
His car collection is also garbage

let's be honest here, we are all shitposting on the internet right now

I'm at a biker bar in baltimore punting on my hangover.

So there.

so... you accomplished getting drunk yesterday?

t. Triggered neckbearded trumpcuck

Went on a date. Met a lady. She's a pharmacist in the city. She also likes to drink. Meeting up with her again next week.

I'll take that over whatever bullshit you did.

No I don't.

>going on a date with a drunken whore is accomplishing something
ayy

Salty Nigger Lovers

While looking at the internet on a screen, you fucking retard.

>FPBP

SNL hasnt been funny since Chris Farley died

No. It hasn't been funny or relevant for decades, at this point the only thing keeping it afloat are normie retards who force themselves to like it because they actually think having SNL in the repertoire of media they consume confers some kind of social standing.

The show SUCKS, and if somebody tells you they like SNL you know they are a total retard.

Don't listen to this nigger.
SNL died with Phil Hartman, right alongside the Simpsons.

Rapture imminent, alien explanation, revelation begins, come to Jesus now. Time running out

Yeah well you can take a good look at a butcher's ass by sticking your head up there, but wouldn't you rather just take his word for it ?