Where do you go for news?

In the sea full of fake news, where is the island of real news.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/
niggermania.com/
chimpmania.com/
dailystormer.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I unironically read (((Bloomberg))). Business news is pretty good because it's more than just bitching about the opposite political party and instead you learn stuff about the economy and money, something Millenials don't understand.

breitbart.com/

niggermania.com/

chimpmania.com/

dailystormer.com/

Sup Forums

Reuters. AP is too cucky

>DrudgeReport is a required reading for everyone. I usually browse it when I wake up in the morning.
>Brietbart to see what Drumpf Pravda is saying
>RT because RT
>InfoWars to fight the (((GLOBALISTS)))

But mostly I just browse Sup Forums and laugh that Drumpf the orange cheeto has the nuclear codes.

tweeter

You gotta read them all and put the pieces yourself. Most of thd MSM actually reports genuine stuff BUT they put a biased spin on it, so you gotta find that one bit which is factual and the move on. Then you have the alt-media which usually reports on what the MSM omits but then you gotta avoid taking the conspiratorial bait.

If you do all of the above, it should give you a semi-clear idea of whatever is going on. You'll still be misinformed but usually better off than 99% of those who stick to a single source.

Reddit

Drudge

Can you explain the RT thing? You know it is funded by the Russian government right?

RT and Breitbart. All the others are trash.

>Can you explain the RT thing? You know it is funded by the Russian government right?

Hi ShareBlue. Yes, I know its funded by the evil dictator Puteen and his minions.

They do good reporting on everything unrelated to Russia. They are centre-right ideological wise. It is nice to get Russia's perspective of world events, especially in these turbulent times.

Kill yourself faggot.

Christian Science Monitor.

RT is good for one thing: things the west suck at. If you know there's been a legit scandal happening in your respective country (usually confirmed by the MSM downplaying it but still acknowledging it) then you can be damn sure RT is going to make sure they haven't missed a single fact. Of course, always take it with a pinch of salt and try to corroborate their findings with other sources, but you know RT is never going to hold back simply because they have no stake in your nation's elite self-interests.

fort-russ.com is also a good Russia news website.

That is where I get my spy briefings from the Kremlin.

zerohedge.com

Liveleak, raw video and forum debate etc are the only sources you can trust

>literally written by doublechins faggots
Might as well stick on Sup Forums tbqh

i dont really read the news but i think wikileaks stuff should be mandatory for every Sup Forums browser. when edward snowden didnt want wikileaks to leak info about hillary wikileaks did anyway so they have proven that they are not politically biased which is great.

Sup Forums

It's still the best I have.