Why in US army they shout so loudly? Like fucking apes or other subhuman animals?

Why in US army they shout so loudly? Like fucking apes or other subhuman animals?

youtube.com/watch?v=jDzVmuvvnmo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI
youtube.com/watch?v=uvN0B_0jz5w
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10870695/German-army-to-offer-soldiers-creches-and-flat-screen-TVs.html
youtu.be/g0G3H4mkYj8?t=261
aliexpress.com/item/real-silicone-sex-dolls-robot-japanese-anime-love-doll-realistic-toys-for-men-big-breast-sexy/32769974658.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.177.c4GckJ&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10065_10130_10068_433_434_10136_10137_10138_10060_10062_10056_10055_10054_302_10059_10099_10103_10102_10096_10052_10053_10050_10107_10051_10106_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10078_10079_10073_10070_10122_10123_10126_10124,searchweb201603_9,afswitch_1,ppcSwitch_7,single_sort_0_price_desc&btsid=634d02f9-5ba5-4691-9356-4ed4072199cc&algo_expid=c2457a14-da37-46df-bc76-9615545b81a4-22&algo_pvid=c2457a14-da37-46df-bc76-9615545b81a4
liveleak.com/view?i=a65_1176574886
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that doesnt look too bad, i am kinda disappointed

>4:00

youtube.com/watch?v=q-Ae-eGOgxI

They did it when I was in USMC boot camp to "break us down" so they could "build us back up." Pretty much everyone went along with it then we quietly talked to each other about how fucking gay it was in our hour of free time each night.

Because if getting yelled at loudly stresses you out than you have no fucking business being in an actual combat environment.

Better than the german fucking army thats for sure

To simulate the chaos and stress of battle, where everyone is screaming at each other- but important information must be retained.

l dint say us army is bad, but they act like fucking subhuman animals, not lie sivilized people at all.

it is certainly not this

youtube.com/watch?v=uvN0B_0jz5w

It's the Marine Corp.

Not the US Army.

Different branches

You don't need to be in the army to realize if you can't take orders and keep cool while being yelled at you aren't going to do so good in battle.

They wan't you to blindly listen to whatever you are told.

This is how you condition it into people

hesitation will get you killed

Say if you were to be fighting in WW1 and your cammander told you to run across no mans land.
realistically 80% of you are going to die.
but if you stop in no mans land and hide you are going to die for sure

The US would get to the enemy trenches and might do some actual damage but if you fail and cower you will have gone into no mans land for nothing and died needlessly

>US army
Open the link
>clearly not the army
Do you shit stains really gotta belittle the marines because they stirred a hornets nest but now your country thinks it obligated to accept all these hornets

As far as I can tell your either the average euro cucked leftist or just another allah nigger

Kek. Best time of my life. I almost want to do it all over again.

Creating artificial mental stress. If you can still function getting screamed at and following a bunch of bullshit rules the idea is you can handle being shot at a little better.

It kinda works.

>This

It's to cause stress. In enlisted bootcamp you have to be able to follow directions under stress.

In Officer bootcamp you have to be able to carry out orders under stress.

I hope that in German bootcamp they yell and stress out their troops otherwise they're wasting their time.

If you can't act and think under stress then the point of bootcamp is lost.

It puts you in your worst possible position to think and react, and teaches you to still think and react. Hungry, sleep-deprived, agitated, away from home, etc.

Ah yes, the mighty German army
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/10870695/German-army-to-offer-soldiers-creches-and-flat-screen-TVs.html

hey m8 i was thinking about the military because college is shit

I don't want to make a career out of it but i want
the respect from normies
and the benefits from the GI bill

what's the least amount of time i have to serve?

3-4 years

It's actually not a bad gig

8 years normally or 6 years read below.

If you go active duty, you serve 4 years active military, and then 4 years on inactive ready reserve. You can reduce the 4 years inactive ready reserve by doing "Palace Chase" and be in the National Guard or reserves for two years.

War is not a civilized activity. It is stressful, tribal, adrenaline pumping experience. If you can't handle being yelled at while in the relative safety of a training environment, you suck.

Fucking faggot.
But if you just want some good college money just go into the National Guard, you'll be there for some 3-5 months and then you'll get benefits for college, some states waive off the tuition pay so it's basically free (Massachusetts).

Now, don't you dare go around bragging you're in the Army, because you know better than anyone that you're a pussy that chose the guard. (also, in the army you get the 911 Gi Bill (much more money) and the guard gets the Montgomery Gi bill)

>US Army
>Posts USMC training video

This is why we burned Dresden you stupid fucking Krautnigger.

came here to post this. fucking pussies cant handle a little bantz. how are you gonna fire your rifle when grenades are going off around you?

It takes you out of your comfort zone.

If you're incapable of making a clear-minded decision while people are screaming in your face, you'll definitely be incapable of making any decision when bullets are flying and friends are dying.

Is there any reason to enlist in Army as opposed to Navy (other than cross-branch dickwagging)?

>This triggers the snowflake
Because they want you to get over being yelled at because the enemy will do worse?

Well the army takes pretty much anyone. Usually ends up being farmers and hicks with little education. The standard ASVAB scores of the army compared to say the Navy or the Air Force is a big difference.

a buddy an me were thinking about going in through that buddy system thing

and getting married because obama says its ok

would we both get that extra 1500 a month for being married?

IF we were room mates on got BAH the 1500 and the 1500 for being married we could live pretty decent lives in europe for a while

any problems with this plan?

It's to mentally fuck with new recruits. They want to induce stress and see if they can perform commands while under this tress. Though it only really works on sheltered 18/19 year olds. Everyone else just keeps there mouth shut and eyes forward so they can just get it over with since it's annoying as fuck to have some try hard spitting in your face.

Do you like the ocean?

This. War is hell. They are being trained to fight in hell. People need to consider that. No one can afford to have a mental break down or panic attack on the battle field. No one will stop the fight just to see if you're okay. You will die crying, if that's what happens.

haha guys the loud bantz are to apply pressure to the recruit to perform (surprise) under pressure

post bootcamp stories
>idiot shits his pants
>places them back in his locker
>march off for immunizations
>di is heated, put us back in formation
>did a locker inspection and found puddle of shit
l m a o

It's because they aren't allowed to hit you anymore.

they got to wip the useful American idiots into shape so the can fight for the military industrial complex and big oil interests then come back home and live on the streets as illegals are giving free housing and health care merica baby

I went through basic training, and aside from the hitting of recruits, this wasn't that bad compared to the real thing. Words are just words. Learn to shut up and do what you're told. If you fuck up, fix it quick and get out. If you don't know what to do, look around and do what everyone else is doing. Not hard once you get the hang of it.

It's a form of psychological training, ya pansy

Kek

Literally never been but I wouldn't mind being on a boat in the sea

They made us yell in basic to strengthen our voices. Before basic, I couldn't be heard over gunfire, I don't think. When I got done with basic, my voice was probably an octave deeper, too.

Makes 0iq retards that have no qualification past "hurr i fought for my country" feel better about being in a higher status than someone that is probably more useful as a combatant than them just by virtue of their youth.

Air Force here

The Navy is better about continuing education I'm told.

Navy food is the best too.

Well yeah, but they used to hit as well as yell, yelling isn't necessarily a replacement. And while they can't assault you they'll still use your own body against you to inflict pain upon you. I can't remember how many times we had to hold our rifles out in front of us during drill for extended periods of time until our arms felt like they were on fire.

National Guard gets Post 9/11 for active time served.

t. a former NG soldier, deployed, 100% GI Bill.

If you have a brain, you'll choose Air Force.

I'm ideally looking to just like learn/do a trade since I'm 24 and my body is already kind of starting to have its creaks and groans

So basically they brainwash you to be good goy Israel slaves.

I always feel like id start giggling cause you know they cant actually touch you

>US army
>video is US marine corps

goddamn this pumps me the fuck up

>In the US Army
>Check flag
Yea it sure is great...

*saudi slaves

the saudi's teach us how to blame the occupiers

air force is for sure easier but its like a 6 year commitment

the army is 2-6 years

If they found out you only married for the benefits and are not actually gay, you're fucked.

Go into the AF then do civil engineering, we have plumbers, HVAC, electricians, carpenters, heavy equipment operators.

Develops lung capacity.

>US Army
>Marines

tfw you have 2 armies.

You expect to talk at a normal volume level when you're getting shot at?? Also its uncomfortable, and being okay with being uncomfortable makes a stronger fighter.

If youre afraid of loud noises you chose the wrong profession.

They do the same shit in the Air Force. Though My TI had the metal plates on his boots (that you can't wear unless you're a TI) and that freaked a few guys out. I personally thought of it as a warning that he was coming since you could hear his as coming up the stairs unless he was tip toeing.

>Go into the AF then do civil engineering, we have plumbers, HVAC, electricians, carpenters, heavy equipment operators.
Is there still a "waitlist" for the AF or was that just a meme?

How does that work? I thought you needed your deployed time to equal 3 years or something like that for such a thing to happen. Basically a Regular Army contract. At that point what does it matter.

Women don't have brains, your comment makes no sense.

Depends on the job you choose. Most have a 4 - 6 year commitment. Very specific ones have contracts for only 6.

Also, if you go 2 years into your 4 year contract, you're eligible to cross train into something you like more.

wed just tell them that we have an open relationship and to fuck off or we'll sue

The US military looks pretty cool desu senpai, except for the fact you are fighting and dying for NWO.

The waitlist depends on the need of the job. We ALWAYS need people in civil engineering.

check out the casualties in the past few years numbnut, you're just as likely to die walking down the street

UCMJ article 134, you can not commit adultery while serving in the military

And what kind of scores do I need for AF civil engineering?

It's important to publicly shame and demotivate recruits, so they 1) know their place 2) only the hardest ones remain.

youtu.be/g0G3H4mkYj8?t=261
Skip to the time in the link, it's hilarious.

>US Army
>video says United States Marine Corps

are you retarded?

Also, they've been cracking down on fraudulent marriages since 2011. You aren't the first to think of this, buddy.

And if they decide to pull an Iraq from out of nowhere?

So there stupid asses dont freak out and spaz when real shit happends

The lower end is heavy equipment
The higher end is HVAC and electrician

The middle is everything else.

I'm an officer and I've never taken the ASVAB so I don't have exact numbers nor can I comment on the ASVAB itself.

Honestly for most jobs, a good 70+ is fine. I got a 97 and it was easy as fuck.

>Because spouses can work in the same location as one another
>You get stationed in Korea and he get stationed in Brag
Nice buddy system, idiot. Enjoy fighting over the money like you're actually married. That's some high level trust you have in that friend, if you work it out, though. Give each other brojobs? It's not gay if balls don't touch, so that includes long distance relations.

See? That's how you know traps aren't gay unless your balls slap theirs. Then you're a raging homosexual. But fapping to them online? Naw.

is part of the training you turk

well i guess that wont work

New plan
claim to be asexual
and get ourselves some sex dolls
like this
aliexpress.com/item/real-silicone-sex-dolls-robot-japanese-anime-love-doll-realistic-toys-for-men-big-breast-sexy/32769974658.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.177.c4GckJ&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10065_10130_10068_433_434_10136_10137_10138_10060_10062_10056_10055_10054_302_10059_10099_10103_10102_10096_10052_10053_10050_10107_10051_10106_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10078_10079_10073_10070_10122_10123_10126_10124,searchweb201603_9,afswitch_1,ppcSwitch_7,single_sort_0_price_desc&btsid=634d02f9-5ba5-4691-9356-4ed4072199cc&algo_expid=c2457a14-da37-46df-bc76-9615545b81a4-22&algo_pvid=c2457a14-da37-46df-bc76-9615545b81a4

I got out and college is fucking stupid. Thinking about rejoining.

How else would you tame them to be good goyim?

So once you take the ASVAB (it's easy as all fuck) you will get a GT score, which is basically your IQ for the military. In the Army, if you have a 110 GT score you pretty much qualify for everything and it's just a matter of if it's available.

there is a finite time limit for reup

agreed college is shit
all the English professors think that they are teaching a philosophy/political class's

you have to write what they want or fail the class

you don't even learn anything
i feel like my highschool class's have taught me more

>there
>stupid

I need a name user

Being soft on troops gets them killed

Structures here. Don't do it unless you like laying cmu block every TDY or deployment you go on.

Because our military actually kills people

It's not the boyscouts you fucking faggot.

"Can't hit you" is a meme. Officially they aren't allowed to use corporal punishment, but they are allowed "to defend themselves". I watched no less than 3 shit stains get punched by TI's while I was at Lackland. All of them used self defense as justification if anyone even fucking asked.

Felt sorry for one of them though. He was getting dressed down by his TI outside the chow hall for being a fucking slob and an officer came around the corner behind the TI. Kid goes to salute the officer and the TI just leans back and socked him in the chin, kid went down like a sack. Officer walked up behind the TI and asked if that was necessary. TI turns and salutes and replied with "I'm sorry you saw that sir, I thought he was swinging on me but I'm guessing he was going to salute you". I shit you not, the officer simply replied "Oh, that makes sense, carry on".

People still get hit at BMT, just not as often, and they have to be able to justify it.

All enlistments are for EIGHT years. You cannot avoid an 8 year contract. The only thing that changes is how those 8 are fulfilled:

• 4 years active, 4 years reserve
• 3 years active, 5 years reserve
• 6 years active guard or reserve, 2 years inactive reserve

Etc...

You will ONLY get Post 9/11 education benefits for active duty service for the federal govt. Full benefits activate at 36 months total active duty service. A National Guard or Reserve soldier does not get Post 9/11 unless they have active duty time OTHER THAN basic training and advanced individual training. Those periods of active service are not counted until you accrue 24 months of total active time.

I was National Guard. I went to Basic for 3 months, AIT for 5 months. At this point, I had no Post 9/11 benefits so college wasn't free. No amount of weekend drill or annual training would bump me up to 24 months. I then went to a 16 month military course on active duty, thus reaching the 24 month requirement. I was then eligible for 60% of Edu benefits. Because I wasn't a faggot, I volunteered to deploy to Afghanistan, bumping me up to 90% benefits. I finished the remaining 10% by doing various stints on active orders.

You can use the Post 9/12 bill at any % level, you just get less money. Once you reach 100%, you can get a Master's - for free, with a monthly stipend - from any Yellow Ribbon school.

If you're not a fucking loser and you don't act like a shithead, the military can be a great opportunity. But don't do it so others respect you; do it so you learn to respect yourself, you cunt.

Canucks salty as fuck they can't war with their gay ass PM.

>Why in US army they shout so loudly?

stress conditioning. It has good purpose

Why are krauts so stupid

liveleak.com/view?i=a65_1176574886

Just click the arrow and do an image search user, cmon

Click that little triangle by the post number. It does an image search.

I'll only join the Marines if there is a big need for boots in a combat zone, because right now they aren't really doing shit.