How many of you have actually fallen for the gun jew and wasted hundreds or thousands of dollars on something you will...

How many of you have actually fallen for the gun jew and wasted hundreds or thousands of dollars on something you will literally never use?

>taking selfies with your piece and/or going to shooting ranges once a year doesn't count, sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

frankonia.de/Grabendolch/Böker/Ansicht.html?Artikelnummer=133321
youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/01/28/new-california-gun-law-thwarted-clever-inventor-10-part/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he doesn't train with his weapon
>he doesn't enjoy improving his aim
>he doesn't enjoy skeet shooting

smhtbqhfamicom

But Satan, I have.

Not me. Thank god my trusty government has my back

Nice try Satan.

I'll continue stockpiling firearms and essentials for SHTF.

Have fun dying of exposure, starvation, or diarrhea from drink my slop bucket.

Lulz. When the war starts, we're coming for you feckless liberals first.

yes, yessss, goyim... be a good little Mensch and keep watching the movies we show you where guns look cool so that you think you need them, too. trust us, you need them

Why don't you have a seat over there

Haven't met many a firearm manufacturing CEO, I can assure you, they're not Jews. As a matter of fact, most American liberal Jews are anti-gun.

The hypocrisy is delicious.

lulz. 90% this is literally you

All of my paperwork is up to date as is my concealed carry license. We're cool.

>implying the ocean didn't claim them in a boating accident

so tragic

What do you mean the jews in power over the USSR banned guns before killing 20 millions civilians?! Don't you know that guns are stupid and uncool?

Is that a spicy new shareblue meme? Noticed it popping up out of nowhere the past two days.

Oy Vey goyim, don't fall for the gun jew and arm yourself. Look at what's going down in Europe, no reason to ever own a gun.

And don't lie to me, you guys love em as much as we do.

Guns retain value though. Better than gold tbqhwy.

Not having a german "Grabendolch"
frankonia.de/Grabendolch/Böker/Ansicht.html?Artikelnummer=133321

I don't think OP thought this through.

No thank you, I value my dog's life.

>three ARs
I'll never understand why people own multiple copies of the same gun.

Top kek. What the fuxk did you do to grt assinged to autism baby sitting duty? Fuck you boss' wife? You think posting that makes you scary but all it does is show that the alphabet soul really is watching and they had to designate agents to shitpost monitoring duty. How does that feel? Honestly have you had a lower point in your career then coming into work. Walking to your desk, sitting down with your starbucks and being required to read the shit that goes on here?

>something you will literally never use

you have not been paying attention have you?

Sup Forums,

What do you think I should get for my first personal rifle?

Four ARs, sir.

Many Jews are anti-gun.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQikW57gu34

One for each hand and one for muh dick.

I need a gun to hunt the galloping jew

Pic related

jokes on you, my dog died 2 months ago

this is the kikiest thread ever

>that psl
i want
>tfw leaf

>once a year
>not going once a week and building friendship with the other regulars
>not going so often the owner knows you by name and has a lane reserved for you
>not coming home from you r weekly trip and cleaning your guns then fucking your wife in the kitchen after supper

Kystbhwyfamalamshdmlmfao

Its a pretty sexy paper weight at the very least, and psychological safety at best if you never us it. Definitely worth it.

Bots aren't that advanced yet.

How many of you have actually fallen for the insurance jew? Wasted hundreds or thousands of dollars on something you will literally never use?

Stop this liberal propaganda

PHYSICALLY REMOVE COMMUNISTA

Proud gun owner, go fuck yourselves you cucks.

Get this one, goy... and be sababa like me

Building AR-15s is a fun hobby.

AK

Sup Forums help, I've caught the viral jew, what do?

>single-fire only

Tavor
Jokes on you i killed your dog three months ago
Also this. Gonna get a FDE ar10 next.

wow look at all that old junk lol that shit is going to fall apart if you even just pick it up lol

>wow lolk at those old guns that were made to fight and would probably last as well as swords that have been recovered from ancient rome lol no way those will still work if maintained for anotger 100 years.

If this gun was good enough for a last stand by the white man against the nigger hordes and international kikes it's probably good for defending your yard.

AR-15 because
>1. it's the modern musket
>2. prices are cheap
>3. you can build it yourself with little instruction
>4. parts are easy to buy, inexpensive to own and maintain and one lower receiver can be used with multiple upper receivers in different calibers from NATO 5.56mm to 300 Blackout to .50 caliber Beowulf.

>Never use

Nah

I use a bow and a small .22 pistol (ruger target pistol) to poach urban deer at night. The bow is for my backyard. The pistol is for random encounters with the especially dumb ones that let you get within stone-throwing distance.

Deer that enter populated areas are the result of overpopulation and a lack of predation. What are their natural predators? Humans that don't shop at supermarkets, not fucking wolves. Better to kill them and eat them now before they become rotting carrion that feeds further pest animals that act as disease vector, as it is supposed to be. I'm doing the world more favors a week than cletus shooting trayvon for trying to steal his truck does in his entire life.

Im in Cuckiefornia, I cant

I really hope this is real. It's ironic perfection I did not think possible. I should have gone to church today.

Jesus Christ I'm sorry but, yes, you can, with one $10 part

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/01/28/new-california-gun-law-thwarted-clever-inventor-10-part/

the ability to keep the government in check from tyranny is a right which most countries lack

>inb4 "have fun trying to fight the federal government!!! they'll just drone strike you into oblivion!!"

i got inspired by burgers here and started at a shooting club a few months ago

Gone from a .22 to a 9 mm gun, aim is good.

Feels good not to be dependent on law enforcement in case of a home-invasion or assault.

Are you even a man if you can't drive and shoot?

Today is the 12th, dipshit.

Cia and atf? Amazing.

what a shit gun. so crappy it even has a crank lol

this gun looks like a cheap toy im sure it has the same accuracy as a nerf gun

I MAKE MILLIONS AND WASTED IT ALL ON GUNS.

Seriously, firearms are pretty cheap.

We'll see about that.

:^)

People have been saying that about the AR platform since 1965.

DO NOT REPLY TO SHILL THREAD

Is this real or just a shitpost
Please tell me they aren't actually advocating rape to disempower gun owners

I use my firearms at a sport shooting range as a recreational sport involving physical and mental skills. Also knowing how they function, physics principle, mechanical and reloading knowledge is very interesting.

The one that you like the most, screw all these Ak vs Ar autists

I like these. Thanks.

As a historical collector, I am so envious of your job. And hey, I live in an expanded background state, I can't even fart without filling out a form 44723.

AR for actually useful

anything else for muh feels/muh operatin

They don't have to reply, they just need to keep spending all of their shekels on gunnies.

this faggot will probably plant some shit on your property then fucking burn your house down and say you were a big illegal gun manufacturer with you inside to justify their budget or need for their department to even exist

the assault rifle platform looks like a toy

>Oh hey you guys, just data-mining here, I need you to let me know how often you go to the range.

What's it like being a literal traitor to your nation?

was real

right after sandy hook happened they posted it on Moms demand action page then took it down shortly after

Satan doesn't want you to defend yourself and your loved ones, from his minions.
He needs his followers to kill us off and rape our women to create a new Meccastan.

>>Oh hey you guys, just data-mining here, I need you to let me know how often you go to the range.

more irony!

welcome to the internet and enjoy your stay!

fuck off shill your bait is shitty

sage

Gayest, laziest shill thread I've ever seen.
Asschug antifreeze, schlomo.

Meh. Collexting historical weapons is a fulfilling hobby. More interesting than memorizing sports stats.

Hey. Reply to my first post spook. I came here to jerk it to my fellow gunkin and you're getting in the way of my boner.

I shoot my guns around 4 times a week.

Pleb

>"special" agent
Do you need to wear a helmet at work?

Just got back from shooting. Begone peasant.

Be funny if he LARPed in a helmet though

unironically owning a squirrel pelt

Curious. Do you think this is an honorable profession? All the gangbangers out there seem to have a limitless supply of weapons, yet you sell guns to Mexican cartels and incinerate innocent men, women, and children in cyanide gas after warrant-less raids. Is this satisfying to you? Do you think people around the country like you?

Everyone not understanding the right to bear arms is a fag

i understand the right, dear. i also understand why john wick looks cool holding a gun. doesn't mean anyone on Sup Forums does... or will ever have an actual purpose to use it (beyond light recreation).

Owning them is a form of using them. 99% of gun owners will never use a gun in anger and yet libs shit their pants that they are allowed to own them. Really activates ones almonds.

Ok I will.

If government tells me I shouldn't be allowed to own something, Americans will buy two. We're born from rebellion, and while we tolerate some heavy handed authority, we won't be pushed around.

Hippity Hoppity, get off my property

most people will never have a chance to use their video games beyond light recreation

That thing in the middle is fucking disgusting.

>taking selfies with your piece

proving my point exactly, thank you. it's something people enjoy, because it makes them feel cool. it is not something they need.

Don't you have some children to immolate?

What thing?