Why pol think Mexicans are brown

Mexicans aren't brown only the southern fuckers wich BTW they are the ones who immigrate to the Us northern Mexican states are white you fuckers

Americans are niggers

You're both ni ggers and spics.

If you have spanish blood you're a shitskin

the subhumans who can't cut it in their own countries go to the nearest gibsmedat country to steal or live on welfare. That's why mexicans are seen by the outside world as brown mestizos and romanians are seen as brown gypsyes

The average mestizo mexican is ~40% European ancestry, the average white american is 98% European ancestry. 15% of Americans are black, and they are on average 30% European. Basically, our niggers are almost as white as your whole population.

I lived in Mexico for 3 years, pendejo, Mexicans are brown as fuck. A couple of northern mexicans who are sortof white don't change the fact that on average you're brown. Stop being so hung-up on it and make Mexico great again like it was with Don Porfis.

northen mexico is white yet has the most violence and produces the most dangerous crime syndicates on the planet ie: sinaloa, and jalisco new generation cartel

I like to fuck Mexican whores. They are awesome, so you are cool.

>narcoland
>white

I'd say some are brownish and some are just really tan looking

how rude

there's even a few blonde and blue-eyed ones, but they're a tiny minority.

Because the ones who come to America most certainly are brown.

but dont you know user blondes make up 21% of mexicos population

Because americans are obsessed with race and skin color is in their culture, everything is about race with them, I personally have white skin I live in culiacan where there are many white skin people but there are also brown people it varies

And some are hot as fuck

>European
>white

god this is why i have no respect for mexicans, your country is a complete hell hole and the only solution you bring to the table is that you are white as if that makes it any better. frankly i have more respect for the brown mexicans in the usa because at least they try to make their country better by working hard instead of constantly whining about their skin colour

kendra roll fyi

Aw yiss. I saw some ridiculously hot women in my time there. But the thing is since there are so few of them they become total bitches and make men jump through hoops for them. Hot women in Mexico don't live on easy mode, they live literally on sandbox mode because men will do anything for them, and they can be dumb as soup and still get work on TV and sheit.
Dumb fucking mexican girls god how I wanted to hatefuck them.

i think the radiation fried the mexicans brains. they've been living too close to the equator for too long, they're starting to blame white people for everything, just like the basketball americans.

You all look more-or-less indio to me.

Why can't these chicks be crossing our border illegally? I'd be fine with chicks like this

It's true because Spain was raped by Muzzies before colonialism was even a thing.

Can speak for Mexico but the trash you shovel over the border is not white.

life is so easy being a hot chick in Mexico there's no point in crossing the border. Also most of the hot chicks are upper class (less indian blood) so they generally don't have much of a need to emigrate illegally.

post hand as proof

Her body is nice but her negroid face puts me off

I think it's cute.

:(

95% of mexicans are brown or castizo. Why are you ashamed of that?

bro mexicans arent white stop this meme bullshit, yes some of them are white, but there are way more dark mexicans in mexico than there are in US. stop this bullshit slide thread meme
t. mexican

Mexicans are "white"
what most people think when they hear "white" is Caucasian.