Brit/pol/ - "Who's going to serve me coffee?" edition

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace EU workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on ‘Western Culture’
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>UK political parties at risk from Russian cyber-attacks, GCHQ warns
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gchq-russian-hacking-cyber-attack-threat-uk-political-parties-general-election-threat-kremlin-a7625226.html

>MPs slam Theresa May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO EU
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

>Are Nige on Sunday Politics [from 6:10]
youtube.com/watch?v=PuH6EkZ2o2o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GOmuHs5-rJE
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muslim-teenager-bombarded-death-threats-9984598
drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view
youtu.be/8UGtlUMMkOU
youtube.com/watch?v=PryatJo-rQ8
youtu.be/2-vgEj9Umjg?t=7m44s
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Ol'_Dirty_Bastard.jpg
youtu.be/z34j0S_pqPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KILL NIGGERS

>Labour can't wi-

B O W D E N

youtube.com/watch?v=GOmuHs5-rJE

South African Internet is kinda slow huh

Been house viewing today, found one online but rejected it because its too close to a mosque.

That's a weird message you've for Brit/pol/, Ed.

calm down rededd

When I was one-and-twenty
I heard a wise man say,
`Give crowns and pounds and guineas
But not your heart away;
Give pearls away and rubies
But keep your fancy free.'
But I was one-and-twenty
No use to talk to me.

When I was one-and-twenty
I heard him say again,
`The heart out of the bosom
Was never given in vain;
'Tis paid with sighs a plenty
And sold for endless rue.'
And I am two-and-twenty
And oh, 'tis true, 'tis true.

>He doesn't like being awoken by the call to prayer every day

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/muslim-teenager-bombarded-death-threats-9984598

>A Muslim teenager has received sickening death threats after being filmed twerking with a masked man in the middle of a busy city centre.

>The girl, who is thought to be 17, was filmed dancing in the street as passers-by gathered around.

>Filmed in Birmingham city centre, the clip was posted to Facebook , where users told her she should be "killed".

>One social media user branded her a "f****** s***" and another wrote "stupid b**** needs to be killed".

Muslims know how to keep their women in check

Anna Soubry is a foxy MILF there I said it

Fake News.

She needs to ditch the religion.

Read this my property searching chum:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B24wHuyDETj3dzNzS1E5V1lfNkU/view

House prices are at the peak. Wait for the collapse or be prepared stay in your new place for years.

I will know which of you are middle class scum if I don't see you posting that you're in Russia in 2018.

I liked the one I saw today, no mosque, only problem is they are building a bunch of neet housing nearby so YKTD could end up being my neighbour.

Like what you see, boys?

I want to like her, and possibly in her younger days:

Liz Truss looks naughty.
Priti patel looks like the most fun.

>alpha male chimps run around raping their females, biting the genitals and faces off of rivals and violently dismembering babies that aren't genetically their own
>"hurr chimps know how to keep their women in check"

Don't mistake primal subhumanity for any sort of admirable quality

>Oh Ann, you couldn't match my charms.

No, but I do like what you say.

Look at that chimp's fucking balls.

>Buried.

I bet she is into really kinky bdsm

This.

But also interest rates are set to rise like fucking yesterday and will rise and rise until about 5%

If you can get a 10 year mortgage with a fixed rate for 5 years or something you're laughing. You will have successfully outjewed the jew.

And remember that if prices fall, you're not going to end up homeless. Prices fall across the board so that £250,000 house now, is worth £150,000 in 5 years. Maybe.

Just be sensible.

I'd recommend buying a boat but then I am a lonely sad cunt who wants to live with a dog and travel the canals.

How did everyone spend their Sunday, lads?

>Implying I can afford to go to Russia to watch some cunts play a game

In a kind of lazy uneasy panic

Spurs demolition.
News
Shitposting Autistic Level 10.

Steady on, the England team aren't all pussies.
>Are they?

I know, nearly as big as mine

>You will never be the slave boy for Priti Patel's constituency office

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/8UGtlUMMkOU

Had a nice 3 day trip to Poland and got back today. Had left my bicycle at a secure lock up at a train station. Went to get it. Gone.

Some fucking Tyrone cunt has nicked it.

So that's ruined my day really. Plus the fact I'm back to the reality of existence and not sitting in a nice bar surrounded by Polish slags drinking 80p beers is stressing me out.

my girl flogged me really good in the morning and then we went to the local beach bar

Choon

Fuck yeah, she can campaign against me any day.

>needs to hit the gym.

Welcome home.

>Come off nightshift
>Go to bed
>Wakeup midafternoon
>Be fatfuck so eat whole box of cereal then pack of large pancakes
>Shitpost on Sup Forums
>Shitpost elsewhere
>Check Facejew
>Relive Weeaboo youth by rewatching Ringu
>FML desu

>you wont find us on AltaVista

>lazy Brits
Always this left-wing bullshit. The reason they dont want these jobs is because they are not paid properly. Life in the UK and elsewhere in Europe is fucking expensive. Still the industry does not want to pay reasonable money.
>WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS!!
No you don't, the industry just wants cheap labour, risking the internal security and demographics of the host-country.

good to know there is another patel worshipper in britpol

i just want to follow her orders

Are people in Austrailia near the beaches as good looking as on Home and Away and Neighbours?

>3 cheers for the return of Madeleine West.

>My life too.

>Spurs demolition.
Spurs demolished more like lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=PryatJo-rQ8

Why is there always some dizzy bint screaming like a banshee beside a bloke fighting or getting arrested?

Of course they are. I mean everyone up north looks like Hollyoaks. Right guys? R-right g-guys?

Really fucking depressing.

3 days in Poland and I saw one gook and one halfcaste lad. 2 minutes back in the UK and I'd already seen well over 100 non-whites. This country is well and truly fucked.

I can wholly recommend Poland to anybody who wishes to see how Britain could be.

Wroclaw or Gdansk. I haven't been to the big cities as I imagine them to be pretty uninspiring.

>greggs in the background

>watching tv shit
>racially driven femdom

>dizzy bint
thats his bird.

A lot of Britain already is Poland mate.

>I can wholly recommend Poland to anybody who wishes to see how Britain could be.
Yah visiting Poland for first time later this month with a Polish friend/colleague. Gonna be interesting to see how much less of a shithole it is compared to UK.

It really is sad, isn't it?
I can't leave my house without seeing a non white within seconds.

When I get enough money I'm definitely going to check Poland and Hungary out.
They sound beautiful and will be full of whites.

>KEK

I know who is the happiest:
>RIP LEGEND

Girls love a fighter.

Same feeling when i visited Kroatia (Zagreb) for an Art Festival. Not a single shitskin. But many turkish looking people. Hot women, but thankfully no niggers.

>he doesn't masturbate to racially driven femdom

Are you ever trying friend?

>Leave him it's not worth it Gary.

Romania and Slovakia are quite a lot of fun too. Romania's so cheap you'll cry with joy. And then wonder who the fuck thought letting them in the free movement zone was a good idea.

>mfw takes 2 minutes to download 4GB

Hahahaha I bet you cucks are still using ADSL.

I'm afraid it looks like TV and it's aspirational culture has lied to us:

How bad is the situation in UK at the moment? Heard a lot about attacks on Polish and paki migrants. Is it censored by state media?

I don't want Britain to turn into Poland. I want Britain to not turn into fucking Somalia.

The Poles we get, largely, aren't that great. Though they're generally pretty decent to talk to and their politics are fantastic.

Nice one, whereabouts? I've only been to the two places I've mentioned but intend to go back in a couple of months.

In no way am I saying it's a utopian place, but the general atmosphere is better, it feels very safe (though maybe not in big cities I have no idea) and it feels natural walking around without everybody being a different colour.

The kebab shops I saw there were run by Jews. No muslims at all as far as I could tell. Churches everywhere. Well maintained buildings and streets. The women are fucking stunning and seem friendly.

What did the woman in OP's pic say wrong again? I must have missed that episode?

My city of birth.
>Never be without Greggs. Took over London.

When they run out of what you want you go mad like this:

>Fuck up everyone in Greggs.

youtu.be/2-vgEj9Umjg?t=7m44s

No everything is reported fully and with no bias.

>Heard a lot about attacks on Polish and paki migrants. Is it censored by state media?
Attacks my Pakis are always covered up or they use the old 'Asian' euphemism if they're forced to report on it.

Attacks on Polish aren't a thing - not by Brits anyway although there's been a big viral video this week of some Paki scumbag racially abusing a Polish couple in England.

It's fucking devastating desu.

I did 3 days in Gdansk for £150 all in. Flights, accommodation, food, beers. Hungary may be cheaper.

yet there moving en masse to the uk. Really gets your almonds activated

>racially driven femdom
Is that a thing?

I live in London and all the English are leaving but I don't see much violence. The situation in this city is very bad, there are a lot more illegal immigrants here than is acknowledged. 5 years ago I moved out of a ghetto part of the city to a reasonably white part. The ghetto has now followed me.

Outside of London still seems largely fine with some local problems. Some cities like Peterborough or Swindon have suddenly seen insane levels of migration, but then Exeter or Cheltenham or Cambridge have hardly any.

State media is being censored and manipulated. There's stuff in local papers. Where are you hearing about the attacks?

they want your money

>Nice one, whereabouts? I've only been to the two places I've mentioned but intend to go back in a couple of months.
Countryside near Wroclaw. Just driving over for a quick visit while in Germany.

Hopefully get to visit Poland for a proper length of time next year.

>No matter where you are.
>You're my guiding star.

Doesn't Romania have a really bad gypsy problem though?

If I'm going to majority whites countries I'd rather not ruin my trip with Romania.

Says we need EU migration because no English person wants to work at coffee shops.

Gaz*

>Attacks on Polish aren't a thing

I agree with you, was just being flippant. A lot of them are based but a lot of them are whiny cunts who won't shut up about "why do you hate us? we just want a better life!" I think Poland is the way it is because all their SJWs are here or in Germany.

I just want my country back.

It is for a
>Bush Dodger.

Kraków is a great city.

>Is that a thing

Everything is a thing.
But yes, it is.

Priti Patel just happens to be a Goddess.

There are gypsies there. They are scared of confrontation and the ordinary Romanians are not shy about telling you how much they hate them. Often it's the first thing they say to you, a way of bonding. No gypsies tried to interact with me for the entirety of my 6 week stay.

Romania is majority white (Romanians, Hungarians, Saxons, Szekels, Ukrainians) it's very cheap, stunning countryside, amazing food, and a culture where hating Muslims is really celebrated. Transylvania is definitely worth seeing and Cluj especially is really cool, with a big Hungarian population.

fucking bint leftists
heaven forbid they should have to pay enough for someone to actually survive. but naw, we need desperate economic migrants to work as our slaves instead of taking care of our people an paying them a decent living for their work.
fuck the lot of these detached old cunts

>Don't you worry.
>baby i got'ya money.

Hej czlowiek lubisz smog?

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO EU
>Erdogan is calling dutch people nazis

I don't think they will succeed

I live there still:
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/5c/Ol'_Dirty_Bastard.jpg

>And then momma cried.

Who will be in Corbychevs inevitable coalition cabinet with the Lib Dems?

Wrong link -

This one:

youtu.be/z34j0S_pqPQ

They have very good personal service assistants.

Diane Abbott

I dunno... European leaders seem to have a perverse enjoyment of masochism in that way