MICHAEL BROWN WAS INNOCENT

Are you ready to apologize, Sup Forums?

nytimes.com/2017/03/11/us/michael-brown-ferguson-police-shooting-video.html?_r=0

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/fake-news-cnn-releases-new-video-mike-brown-convenience-store-night-suggests-day-shooting/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/249850.pdf
google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-4-9-million-settlement-in-death-of-metally-ill-homeless-man-kelly-thomas-20151123-story,amp.html
wcpo.com/news/local-news/boone-county/samantha-ramseys-family-settles-for-35-million-in-boone-county-lawsuit
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/crime/footage-mesa-ariz-police-shooting-daniel-shaver-released-article-1.2648639
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/10/woman-fatally-shot-in-accident-during-fla-citizen-police-academy-lethal-force-simulation/
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-homicides-2016-20170102-story.html
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/10/woman-fatally-shot-in-accident-during-fla-citizen-police-academy-lethal-force-simulation/?utm_term=.788e443f2e38
fox2now.com/2014/11/05/police-investigating-assault-felony-robbery-following-fight-among-michael-browns-family/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/brazil-state-faces-deadly-chaos-police-strike-170208195531770.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/persons-arrested
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>NYT link

He diddo something. He guilty as fuck. Liberal faggots never give up losing. They love losing.

So he visited a store? Someone give me a quick rundown.

The article literally refutes its own bullshit if you read it. The store owner BTFO of their narrative.

>Exchanges drugs for products
>Walks out of the store with unpaid for products
>Somehow that correlates with him fighting a cop and trying to steal his gun.

If anything, all this shows was that not only he steal items, he was also dealing drugs too at the same spot.

wew lad.

>Instead, Mr. Pollock believes that the new video shows Mr. Brown giving a small bag of marijuana to store employees and receiving cigarillos in return as part of a negotiated deal.

He assaulted a clerk and that clerk called to report a robbery, I doubt he would've done that for shits and giggles.

Quick reminder that all cops are faggots and if you like cops you're a dumb authoritarian cock sucking faggot.

Oh wow hes a drug dealer rather than a thief! Thats a relief.

This, he pushed the store owner, who was a little guy, into a rack of chips or something when he tried to leave without paying.

>Regardless of what happened at the store in the early-morning hours, the new security footage does not resolve long-simmering questions about Mr. Brown’s encounter with Officer Darren Wilson along a Ferguson street that day.

What fucking questions still need answers? The kid had so many autopsies that by the time he was put in the ground he probably looked like pulled pork, all the forensic evidence supports Darren Wilson's account. I fucking hate the media so goddamn much.

>1st visit
>being a nigger
>2nd visit
>BEING A NIGGER

The first visit where he was less of a nigger clears him completely!

It's okay you're retarded we were all 16 at one point too.

I'm sorry your dad left you when you were so young

First letter of every line, folks

I seriously don't understand what this guy is trying to prove with this second Mike Brown tape, he's claiming it's suppression of evidence but Mike Brown being at that same store at 1AM to do a little drug dealing doesn't mean shit and it certainly doesn't make him look better.

Btfo by a leaf!

also checked

>Newly discovered video

Yeah fucking right, more like (((NYT))) pushing anything and everything right now to cause a chimpout.

So after reading the full article and watching the video here's the theory they're now pushing
>Mike Brown traded weed to a clerk for two boxes of cigarillos at 1AM the night before
>he left the cigarillos at the store so he could retrieve them later
>mike and the store manager had a "failure in communication" and he thought mike was stealing the cigarillos

It seems pretty clear that the store owner/manager wasn't in on this and at best it was Mike and an employee engaging in employee theft, these idiots are suggesting that it's totally normal to just swap weed for shit at Quicktrip.

OK. So Brown still wasn't innocent. It would just change his crime from robbery to dealing drugs. Presumably the reason the storeowner/clerk that followed him was not in the loop about another employee buying drugs from Brown.

Brown left the store incensed because of a misunderstanding. Why the fuck this nigga chase a nigga when he only collec what belong to him! Then he had the cops after him and he was pissed off because it was unjust for the cops to come after him for something he didn't do (the alleged robbery). Fair enough. However, that misunderstanding was not the cop's fault, and Brown wasn't shot because of the misunderstanding. He was shot for assaulting the cop in his car and then refusing to obey orders.

Also:
>Officer Wilson, who claimed that he feared for his life and had been assaulted by Mr. Brown,
In my opinion, that wording is deliberately ambiguous. Here's how it would have been worded if written by an unbiased journalist:
>Officer Wilson, who had been assaulted by Mr. Brown and claimed he feared for his life
In the NYT version it's easy to read it as "claimed... he had been assaulted" as if it were only based on a claim.

how would this change anything?

even if there was a misunderstanding and the call to police was a mistake, he still strong armed a cop and trie to take his gun. THAT'S the part I see as stupid and makes me not care that he is dead

also, how is saying "he was just dealing some pot" in any way a good excuse for robbing a store?

Fact: If you don't like cops, you either act like a nigger or are a nigger who acts like a nigger.

>newly disclosed

According to Wilson's testimony at the time he first encountered them he didn't realize they matched the description of the robbers, he asked them to get out of the street and they responded by telling him to fuck off. Yep that's right, fleeing the scene of a felony and telling the first cop you see to fuck off, our Mike Brown was a real criminal mastermind.

t. Copsucking bootlicking faggots.

I bet you guys suck dick to get out of traffic tickets. Pathetic.

When I first got a speeding ticket when I was 18, I felt this way too

Then I grew up

> sells pot
> takes merchandise, "because if i sell you pot, i can rob store where u work and you should cover me"
> video of him pushing clerk destroys image of a dindu

Comments are retarded, but at least they`ve published all the facts.

>breaking the law

Keep licking BLMs ass - pay your reparations goyim!

Oh boohoo, a fucking traffic ticket. That just means they need to find better uses of their time than hiding out and pulling over people when the school speed limit sign activates midway through someone driving through one.

It still doesn't negate him assaulting the manager the next day. It still doesn't negate the incident with the officer who had to deal with him. If he had calmed down and called his friend he traded weed with none of this would have happened. He acted irrationally and unfortunately in this world if you lose control like that police will shoot you.

> cops are faggots
But niggers are worse. Because soros and reagan destroyed education system and turned it into drug-dealership inducing system.

>then he walks out and assaults the store owner

"Taking cigarillos" & "pushing the store owner"

Such tolerant language to describe

Assault and theft/robbery.

Has anyone checked the journalists religion yet? Or is it just another beta nu male she cuck?

>Fact: If you don't like cops, you either act like a nigger or are a nigger who acts like a nigger.
>posts screenshot of nigger behaviour
And with that you proved his point

If you like cops, you are retard too.

Do you like garbage workers or builders? Why do you like cops then?

>Dindu scoped out the joint before knocking it over
>Such a fine young man

>lives in Brazil

>calls people niggers

Get back in your tree you fucking jungle bunny.

Why are niggers always so angry? Do they secretly know that they are inferiour?

This changes nothing, also why would you leave cigarillos you wanted at a store and pick them up later? Why wouldn't you just grab them while you were there? It makes zero sense.

>Sucks cop dick

>Doesn't realize he's the goy

Bluepilled as fuck.

>inferiour

I like garage workers and builders, you have a problem with those people Ivan?

>ay mang hit me up wit dem cigs mang got a little somethin here for ya
>aright peace i'll be back later
>whattafug mang i had a deal with someone here gimme my fuckin cigs
>i'll whoop yo ass faggot
>fuck mang gotta get outta here, AW SHIT IT'S THE POPO
>I'LL BEAT YOUR FUCKIN ASS CRACKA

They convinced me, I am now 100% certain Mike Brown dindu nuffin.

>it's cool that he stole the cigarillos because he actually traded weed for them without the store owner's consent

are liberals even trying

Remember this is nu-Sup Forums courtesy of r/The_Donald. If you don't like cops then you must suck nigger dick or be a nigger. If you don't like jews then you suck Muslim dick or be a Muslim.

You don't deal your weeds at shitty convenience stores?

lmao everyone laugh at this scrub

So he didn't rob the store but he assaulted a clerk and then assaulted a cop when being questioned.

Doesn't change anything. He's still a drug dealing thug.

The only good Michael Brown is a dead one.

Cops fuck up all the time and should be investigated by third party for violating people's civil rights and being corrupt. That does not mean that every time people allege the cops did something wrong it's true,or that the media isn't guilty of being heavily biased in their own right and making mountains out of molehills. The case of mike brown's shooting is clearly not one where he was a perfectly innocent man who the cop shot because he was bored and hated black people-he almost certainly did get violent and try to take away the cop's gun and his friend is a lying faggot who should have been prosecuted for his role in the earlier robbery.

>Cops fuck up all the time
prove it

he acted like a nigger. they all act like that

>video wasn't previously presented at the officers indictment hearing.

The only thing new, to the public, is this videos existence.

he wasnt innocent you tard and none of that has to do with the shooting just the footage from the gas station hours before he was shot

allegedly there is a second video from the same place before the vid we have all seen inwhich he hands the cigars back to the person behind the register.

this is a attempt to clear the faggots name despite the fact even if he some how had been shortchanged or was missing items paid for it wouldnt excuse the behavior and he could still have charges filed against him

it doesnt change the fact he attacked the cop. that was caught on the dash cam

FAke And gay
>thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/fake-news-cnn-releases-new-video-mike-brown-convenience-store-night-suggests-day-shooting/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

he probably couldnt keep his weed stash and cigs at his gramas house

What's wrong with builders and garbage workers? Are you one of those self-centered shit stains who makes a mess of their hotel room and adds to the burden of the cleaning lady for no reason?

yeah you make sense you fuckin nog

>prove it

I'm assuming you've had your head buried in the dirt for the last 60 or so years.

Kill yourself pig.

>nigger
>innocent

pick one and only one

I want evidence that shows that cops currently "fuck up all the time."

>Nigger trades weed with fellow dindus for unpaid store items (Stealing from the store)
>Nigger wants to obtain said stolen item bcs MUH TRADE FO WEED
>Nigger Assaults store owner who confronts him for stealing
>Libfuckwits claim he dindu nuffin!! they left out footage!! even though they leave out the assault video.

God i hate libcunts.

>he didn't rob the store, it was a drug deal
>APOLOGIZE

Makes it even worse.

> liking anyone for their work
> being ultra-social on autism board
Dafuq you are doing here, pekka?

edgy teens need the gas

>Do you like garbage workers or builders? Why do you like cops then?

What?

> drugs are now legal tender.

Fucking wew lads what a time to be alive.

Come down here so I can show ou how the world works without your oh so hated cops.

Fair enough, Sergei.

I suppose if I was going to deal weed I wouldn't do it at a chain (in)famous for serving as a police substation/refueling point which is monitored 24/7 by multiple cameras.

Do you have experience with this method? Not all of us are homosexual prostitutes.

Vote for NO TICKET QUOTAS and funding your police you stupid ingrate.

If I post evidence you'll just reject it

look

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/grants/249850.pdf

Here's an analysis of police crime.

google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-4-9-million-settlement-in-death-of-metally-ill-homeless-man-kelly-thomas-20151123-story,amp.html

wcpo.com/news/local-news/boone-county/samantha-ramseys-family-settles-for-35-million-in-boone-county-lawsuit

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/crime/footage-mesa-ariz-police-shooting-daniel-shaver-released-article-1.2648639

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/10/woman-fatally-shot-in-accident-during-fla-citizen-police-academy-lethal-force-simulation/

Surprise all white people in these cases.

You don't have to be pro-nigger to be anti-cop.

Shit, he can just go to Baltimore.
See how fun that is.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-homicides-2016-20170102-story.html

Fuck that.

>t. Black Chicagoan who will be shot dead within a week by his fellow dindus

>come down to my shitty 3rd world country

No thanks from what I hear the cops in Brazil are even bigger faggots than the ones in the US and I'm glad they are getting BTFOd at every corner.

>>Nigger trades weed with fellow dindus for unpaid store items (Stealing from the store)
>stealing
>trade
Shut the fuck up. You're dumb.

>t. Authoritarian cuck who would let a cop bang his wife.

>item removed from store without monetary compensation without permission from store owner
>not theft

Nice anecdotes retard.

>The findings indicate th
at nonfederal law enforcement officers were
arrested nationwide during 2005-2011 at a rate of 0.72 officers arrested per 1,000 officers, and at a rate of 1.7 officers arrested per 100,000 population nationwide.
That's definitely lower than the general population. How does that translate to "fuck up all the time?"

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/10/woman-fatally-shot-in-accident-during-fla-citizen-police-academy-lethal-force-simulation/?utm_term=.788e443f2e38

>Lewis said Wednesday that the officer is with friends and family.

>“I forgive him,” Steve Knowlton told the AP of the officer who killed his mother.

>He added: “There’s too much hate in this world, in America. We always feel like we need revenge and it doesn’t solve anything.”

This just made me feel horrible for everyone. I wonder how the cop wound up with a loaded real gun and not a fake?

I love the Mike Brown story because it proves one simple thing....Until my mother beats up my grandmother for selling my dead brothers t-shirts...we are NOT equal in any form of the word

fox2now.com/2014/11/05/police-investigating-assault-felony-robbery-following-fight-among-michael-browns-family/

he is taking about this you stupid emofag
aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/brazil-state-faces-deadly-chaos-police-strike-170208195531770.html

>trade retards weed for blunts
>when the owner says fuck off you gorilla nigger him
>dindu nuffin!

>See, right here, he's not stealing anything just dealing drugs! He's innocent.

i don't necessarily like cops, but i hate niggers more

This obvious bait.

This as a quick run down.

>t. niggerlover

>implying Brazil was ever not a shitty crime ridden 3rd world country regardless of the shitty police force striking.

Looking up the arrest rate of the native population.

>The estimated arrest rate for the United States in 2012 was 3,888.2 arrests per 100,000 inhabitants.
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/persons-arrested

Holy fuck, cops are saints then. 1.7 arrests per 100,000 is absurdly low. How the fuck does this study come to the conclusion that "police crimes are not uncommon?" This study literally shows that police are extremely less likely to commit a crime than the general population by a huge margin.

>t. pigfucker

so, the employees stole from the store owner, and michael brown merely accepted stolen property, sold drugs and assaulted the store owner, instead of just stealing property and assaulting the store owner.

COMPLETELY EXONERATED

That's just the officers that get caught user.

>implying most cops are even arrested for the crimes they commit

WEWLAD
E
W
L
A
D

So are there secretly THOUSANDS of officers that don't get caught? Come the fuck on.

See

Where's the video of him trying to kill Darren Wilson?