CANADA YES!

I am here at square one and I just have to say what happened?
when I was younger, this place was very nice and now, it is filled to the brim with shitskins and ultra leftists (dyed hair, piercings, and overall degenerate looking).
again, what the fuck happened to Mississauga?

sauga has fallen to Iqra Khalid

this may be true. however if I were to go to another mall like sherway gardens (yes I know it's in etobicoke but it's near mississauga at least), it is almost completely white
what the fuck makes square one so appealing to shitskins?

all the outlet malls are bad. Vaughn mills is probably the worst.

>sauga
It's been 90% mudslime for 20 years now. What happened were the immigration policies of Trudeau and Mulroney. Subsequent governments too but they laid the foundation.

I was at a mall to buy a book and I didn't hear anyone speaking in English :(

Start culling the pack user.

The Genophage isn't ready yet.

Eliminate the Krogan quietly.

>going to square for anything except ice cream/ to pet kittens as a kid

>going to square for anything but movies as an adolescent

>going to square as an adult

cultural

enrichment

if you want to be around white people then go to burlington

I actually came here just to buy some batteries, then I went to timmy's. there was an ALL asian staff.
I know that feel. I feel like I heard more people speaking arabic and hindi than english. pretty wicked if you ask me

public transit is far worse, user. Hardly any whites save for the morning commute to work.

Hey at least it's not as bad as Brampton.

nigga Brampton has a fucking smell

Whatever you do, don't go to Rexdale, Malton, or Brampton.

this aint your country white boy

Welcome to the 21st century west.

The bleeding edge of civilization.

Enjoy your stay.

It's the fucking middle east; i'm in a religious Islamic family, been there a lot. Only white places is outside of major cities and their respective suburbs.

Enrichment. Good goy, keep paying taxes.

Montreal is a piece of fucking shit.

Downtown is all Arab, it feels like fucking Kandahar.

Was born in Canada, but honestly as a brown kid when I first went to visit Toronto I was shocked. I was thinking there would be plenty of white people but all I saw were blacks. From then on, I had troubles believing Toronto was Canada.

op here, posting from home this time
when busing back, there was a paki next to me who wouldn't stop coughing, not even putting his hand over his mouth. fucking disgusting, man
this is true

Yeah it is faggot, and I'll fight you niggers for it

leave toronto, montreal and vancouver as containment cities for shitskins. there is no redemption. the true redpill is to move in a small to mid sized community (orangeville, for example)

Are Milton and Oakville that bad too?

I don't think it's a good idea for Westerners to surrender their cities. Cities are important.

milton is not bad. Oakville is pretty good as well (I have a brown friend who lives in oakville and goes to a school that has an overwhelming white population). overall, I would say that milton is better as there is a lot of rural there
t. driving to glen eden ski resort

The obvious result of multiculturalism is that the most aggressive will win and destroy the others.

> very nice
I was in square one in 1998. It was literally the same. fake news

nice digits
maybe I am saying this because I was younger, I went in 2005 and it had quite a quaint feel to it. especially with the fountains next to the food court. maybe I just went on a slow day or something,