TIM KAINE SON ARRESTED

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/08/sen-kaines-son-arrested-at-trump-rally-in-minnesota.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA

From VP to father of a criminal in months

hahahahahaha!!!

What a time to be alive!

Kaine Sr. even condoned his son's actions.

That sniveling fuck could've been our VP

He was lighting off fireworks in the middle of a crowd. Any lawfags know if this could count as arson?

>something tells me he was anti trump

>"We love that our three children have their own views and concerns about current political issues," they said. "They fully understand the responsibility to express those concerns peacefully."

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HOLY GOD DAMN IT'S REAL HAHAHAHAHAH

Didn't he just get popped in Virginia, too?

>No charges were filed against him

It's fucking nothing.

Get this on other threads

He lit fireworks at the fucking US capitol and is under investigation. It's fucking something.

what the fuck is second-degree riot? is it like chimpcon?

whats he doing in minnesota? does he live there or is he traveling around the country raising shit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I had to remind myself who Tim Kaine was when I first read this.

Subd. 2.Riot second degree. When three or more persons assembled disturb the public peace by an intentional act or threat of unlawful force or violence to person or property, each participant who is armed with a dangerous weapon or knows that any other participant is armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of riot second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than five years or to payment of a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

FIVE YEARS
FIVE YEARS
FIVE YEARS
FIVE YEARS

>our three children have their own views and concerns about current political issues
>their own views
>literally sperging out because daddy's team didn't win

I guess he lives there.

What a fucking retard. He'll get a small slap on the wrist, or they will just sweep it under the rug. But at least it was reported on!!!

It'll be dropped to third degree at worst, a judge won't consider a firework a dangerous weapon.

This is like a week old and he was released almost instantly

Maybe, depends on how big of a firework it was

Ah yes. The fuck who was offered a vice president position by a candidate if he stepped down from being the head of the DNC to allow himself to be replaced by a person who just so happened to have been a huge part of that candidates last failed campaign to run for presidency where they lost the nomination in the primaries. That guy.