PAY

PAY

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/839330097882664960
youtube.com/watch?v=xPmtBg4wPH0
youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It makes perfect sense to me. I'm grateful my country takes care of the sick and vulnerable.

MY

>mfw healthy cunts are subsidizing my health care insurance rate

>sick and vulnerable

You mean the niggers doing drugs and the fat fucks who won't stop eating.

I shouldn't pay for other peoples lack of discipline.

SALAD DODGER

>sick and vulnerable

everything boogies complains about can solved by him doing the one thing he refuses to do, lose weight.

He can't do that. Someone shoot him, or something.

>Complaining about paying $2k/year for insurance

Fuck, what a faggot. Wife and I were paying $2k a fucking MONTH for a great plan for a while before downgrading to one half as much, if I could have had basic shit for less than $200/month, I'd have been happy as fuck.

Why do fat faggots and poorfags seem to think that everything essential should be free, and that when it's actually cheap, they still complain?

I put more money into steam last year and didn't play most either kek

Boogie is a white man, that makes him a national treasure. Fuck the (((insurance companies)))

the best thing about "muh insurancy" is that he earns at least the average yearly middleclass household income of an american family with 2 working parents in one month.

It's really nice to know that some user out there treasures me even if its just for being white.

How did she get inside in the first place?

Loading dock

Get Shkreli on this. Isn't he in New York?

>me and my wife
Is his wife so fat that insurance won't cover her too or is he just trying to throw her in for more sympathy.

Fuck boogie disgusting cuck

He married a woman to be his "caretaker" because he's so fucking fat he can barely survive. Of course he likes osamacare. He's robbing the rest of us through it.

Industrial lubricant

That's heinous.

LOL he's literally getting cuckolded

LARD GARGLING

THIS IS A VIDEO

REKT

its spherical

This fat fuck
>Wahhhh you don't know what I have to go for

LITERALLY EAT LESS FOOD YOU FAT FUCKING LARDASS YOU PROBABLY INTAKE 6000 CALORIES JUST TO MAINTAIN YOUR FUCKING WEIGHT

>I'm healthy and have never used healthcare and pay 2k a month please explain why...

>Well I'm a fat lardass because of my continuing life choices that uses healthcare weekly and don't pay anything for it so you should keep paying

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHA

Is this picture real?
I thought he couldn't stand because of his semi-dead foot.

twitter.com/Boogie2988/status/839330097882664960

what the fuck is wrong with him?

Lol conservation of mass.

Die

You can see the sadness in his eyes, just cover the rest of his face and watch this.

>mfw he can't even jack off while they fuck because he can't reach his cock

Not really wrecked because Boogie says it is all in his mind himself. Mommy raped him with a hot poker or something.

>My mom putt stuff in my butt so I can't lose weight

SALAD DODGING FAT FUCK

Insurance of any kind is immoral. It's a scheme that dissolves individual responsibility.

When is this fat fuck gonna die already

Americans, you guys are fucking retards. The reason you can't afford healthcare is that you don't have enough doctors.. just bring some Asians doctors and the prices will simply go down...

This Boogie guy is a fucking tard.
He whines about how fat he is and blames it on some sickness.
Whatever, hopefully he chokes on his spit when he falls asleep at night.

I don't know man, I'm not a shrink. Something to do with retreating in comfort with food.

>The reason you can't afford healthcare is that you don't have enough doctors..
retard with an israel proxy.

I agree.

More muslims are needed, every single muslim refugee is a doctor, engineer, scientist waiting to start a new life

subtle kek

Still just an excuse. If you can recognize a problem and see that and you still continue literally killing yourself then why would you think you deserve anyone's money or assistance?

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didnĀ“t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back, making any attempts at weight loss in the future futile

PARKED BUS

is the pic legit?

Idiots wasting tax-payer money is why.

youtube.com/watch?v=xPmtBg4wPH0

Wait for the last 30 seconds.

I don't think the broken chair pic is real. The other pics are. I'm not entirely sure

the chair isnt legit

>be fat fuck
>decided that I've had enough with having to buy $500 office chairs that will support my weight
>download calorie tracker app
>bought food scale and started measuring all my portions
>already lost 25 pounds in 3 months without drastic exercise changes

Boogie is a weak faggot. His autistic video game fans feed his eating habit. Jewtube will literally be the death of him

>refuses to take care of self
>demands perfect strangers to take care of him
Why is this allowed?

I don't mind taking care of the people who are the victims of unfortunate circumstances, sudden illnesses, or accidents beyond ones control. Things that are reasonably unavoidable or unforeseeable.

But this guy just refuses to put the bucket-o-burgers down.

He's essentially stealing health care from someone who needs it because of unfortunate circumstance. How is that justifiable?

"I'd be alive, but that fat fuck couldn't put down burgers and pick up a dumbbell."

how the fuck does a man like that have a wife and I don't?

His wife is just waiting for him to kick the bucket so she can take all his money and Youtube fame and hop on a BBC while shes at it.

It's a ugly fat wife.

his belly and tits look like the tip of a penis

pics so I don't feel bad?

>116356624

the reason is we have a massive brown underclass that can't contribute to or pay for healthcare for themselves let alone others

t. (((user)))

boogie's wife cucks him

his wife looks like a tranny

at least get some Hellmans you cheap fuck. can't wait for this disgusting piece of shit to die

>dat nose

>don't have enough doctors

And thats because the AMA controls how many people get into medical school and how many medical doctors exist.

The AMA wants to make sure that being a "Doctor" is a top tier & top paying profession. sucks for the rest of us who need docs though.

Its one thing I'd love see Trump do is open the doors to medical school to anyone who passes the entrance exams. If they need a limit its on the seats in law schools.

He probably makes more money than you due to his YouTube bennies

>unrelated

I'm trying to grow a beard, but I'm terrified that it will turn out like his gross neck pubes. Just needed to say that.

This guy is right. We need to let in more refugees ASAP

If there is any consolation. It is he wont live much longer like that. A piano crate casket is in his near future

these make me fucking laugh, post the one with the manlet

I'm sure he does...

Now, would I want to earn a lot of money while being a fat disgusting fuck that shits himself while my ugly wife takes care of me or would I be content with my current situation of no gf and a comfy amount of money?

I think I'm good

AHAHAHHAHHAA

he has massive debts despite his youtube income

I TOLD YOU ALL!
refer to

Next time we're not going to bother with camps. It'll be straight to the ovens.

Well that would be indicative of massive psychological issues which need treatment, so yes.

Everything but the chair is.

He said the chair was a wooden chair, but never posted an actual picture of the broken furniture.

F.

Isnt that the Chinese office chair?

This is why we should not have socialized medicine.

Women want resources.

If I was that weight and could live a life of luxury along with it, I'd pay for one of those seriously tough fat camps for 6 months, Vlog about and shit and keep earning that way. Wanting poorer people to support his suicide is not ethical.

Oh my God. He is so fucking massive.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

Because they shouldn't be forced to pay for shut they don't want to you nigger.

It's his thyroid you asshole

It's funny.

All this fat fuck needed to do was not eat carbs and sugars. His fat would have melted away.

Such is life.

This is what happens when you don't stop playing video games and drinking soda.

>His wife looks like a Bogdanoff.
Ftfy

THOSE MEDICAL BILLS AREN'T GOING TO PAY THEMSELVES

because she is using him as paycheck while cuckolding him on the side.

There is nothing to be envious of

youtube.com/watch?v=dRK9D58H5V8

Same here, I'm paying 15k per year so Muhammad can get his free healtcare.