Honestly how can you defend the new health care plan?

Honestly how can you defend the new health care plan?

No I'm not anti-Trump or a shill I just think this plan is pure shit. All it does is just make healthcare more expensive and give more tax breaks to the elites. It's Obamacare with a few tweaks to serve the rich. What happened with the Rand Paul bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/11/rush-limbaugh-on-obamacare-2-0-why-do-the-republicans-want-to-hurt-trumps-base/
housegop.leadpages.co/healthcare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree, they should go further, and get rid of all government assistance. Get rid of Medicaid, Medicare, Social Security, Welfare, and every public assistance program. People should get jobs and work.

It is based as fuck. Tons of taxes repealed. Boomers take the brunt of the funding because they're the ones who are unhealthy. Less payment for the young so they can afford to settle down and have kids.

Really?
Is the whole "stay on your parents until 26" rule still in effect? I remember Trump saying himself that it was a good thing.

Political suicide.

Yes, that's still in effect, but young people over that age will still pay much less because it's age based and not income based.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/11/rush-limbaugh-on-obamacare-2-0-why-do-the-republicans-want-to-hurt-trumps-base/

There's absolutely nothing good about this plan. There's been so much false flagging here and so many of you have fallen for it. If this shit passes, there will be a blue TSUNAMI in 2018. We NEED TO STOP THIS BILL

I don't know anything about the new healthcare plan because the topic literally devolves into either 'Trump is satan' or 'The left is blowing everything out of proportion'.

Why don't you tell me in an unbiased way on Tue facts of the healthcare plan

Admit that you haven't read the bill.

It's Paul Ryan's plan and last I heard (2 days ago) Trump hadn't even read over the details yet, he's had a shitload of other stuff to do according to Spicer. Nothing has passed, nothing even has his approval, it's just another neocon trying to fuck things up, and we're all aware of how much of that shit Trump has let slide thus far.

Poor Rush... Not getting your precious prescription drugs you love so much under Trumpcare?

It's actual shite. But I'm still hoping Trump gets that and is just trying to make a fool out of Paul Ryan for being a RINO fuck toy.

Any objective reasons its worse than Obamacare?

I reckon there's a price you have to pay if you want to run on a republican ballot

>Honestly how can you defend the new health care plan?
I don't think anybody was

Only trumpbots defend this healthcare plan

No one rational actually thinks its good

Health Savings Accounts
No mandate
Additional tax credit used for low-income families instead of guaranteed insurance/subsidy, flat tax credit not based on income
"Patient and State Stability Fund" - not really sure what this is
Insurance choice
Age based instead of income based
Tax cuts to rich
Cuts to Medicare/Medicaid
Planned Parenthood defunded

So far what I know

This is honestly my one big disappointment with Trump - that he is speaking favorably about it. I'm not passing judgement yet as it hasn't been signed into law, but I'm a little nervous.

For those who want to educate themselves on the bill:
>housegop.leadpages.co/healthcare/

Yes.

It covers less people, defund planned parenthood AND it includes a random tax-cut for CEO's of corporations that earn over a certain amount per year

I have no idea why his healthcare plan includes a tax cut for the rich

It wasn't random; it was a tax done by Obongo that was repealed along with the other taxes.

IFunny watermark

>t. buttblasted Baby Boomer

I'm 20 you nigger

So, I've seen an analysis of it, and it's as bad as Obongo's and it will also result in the crash of the health market in the next 10 years. However, I've heard the argument that he is playing 4D chess and will not sign it.

Why do people always say that? Is there any evidence?

it's comforting when you can't sleep. papa trump has got it all figured

>What happened with the Rand Paul bill?
We switch to it once paul ryan is done being a retard and gets kicked out.

It wont pass the senate. Paul, Cruz, Lee and no Dems will vote for it.

Can someone tell me or point me in the right direction to understand this bill? All I can find are shorty fake news articles about it.

Yeeehaw, not required to buy insurance anymore or get fined. Fuck you.

Then get rid of the police, the military, the fire department, public schools, borders and taxes. I agree completely.

You're an idiot. Children, elderly and the disabled need health care fuck face.

Where can I read about the actual plan?

Googling is giving me nothing but news stories about REACTIONS to the plan

Where can I get a succinct summary of the actual policy?

No they don't.

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS

Romneycare 3.0

its already DOA

Paul Ryan is a neocon, he is the enemy.

fuck i shouldnt have voted for Trump. Thought he was gonna go back to the constitution.

>You have to sign it before you can read it
t. nancy pelosi.