War hero John McCain is calling out Trump

War hero John McCain is calling out Trump.

cnn.com/2017/03/12/politics/john-mccain-donald-trump/index.html

He says the wiretapping is bullshit.

He said the Russian ties are still very questionable and that there are still shoes that will drop off of this centipede. And that we also need to question more people until we get the truth.

He said the drop of support about Ukraine from the Republican platform is suspicious, which it is considering the pee dossier states that Ukraine was part of Russia's payment for helping him win.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five
cnn.com/2017/03/12/politics/john-mccain-donald-trump/index.html
congress.gov/crec/2017/03/10/CREC-2017-03-10-pt1-PgH2045-6.pdf
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=69TmPOanfn0
youtube.com/watch?v=nfCjGnYZqlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

John "Canary" McCain isnt a war hero

Tell us about the kids John. Tell us what you've done with them.

There's never been any evidence that he told them anything, this is just a strawman from the far right whenever McCain is too moderate for them.

Alternatively the "canary" meme was invented by the Russians due to his strong anti-Russia stance.

That picture is so retarded, the "leaked" "dossier" from (((Buzzfeed))) didn't even say Trump himself ever got peed on.

How exactly does being kidnapped by gooks make one a hero?

Wait, Trump's into golden showers? Like Hitler was with his niece? Is there anything the OSS can't figure out ?

You're too young to remember when McCain ran for president against Obama. Have fun with your useless X studies degree.

>It's very suspicious that Trump is not supporting Russia's claim on Ukraine

>It's very suspicious that Trump is supporting Russia's claim on Ukraine

>It's very suspicious that Trump is saying nothing about Russia's claim on Ukraine

American Breivik, when?

McCain was a joke as a candidate because the right-wing paired him with Traitor Palin to set him up to fail.

John McCain is an American hero. He's fighting dirty Russian scum that have infiltrated our highest office. Watch as Trump does everything in his power to silence McCain, probably even kill him. Join The Resistance with me. Take America back.

>anyone who believes the steele dossier is credible
>having any shred of credibility themselves

sage all shill threads

Isn't Mccain that guy that killed a fellow american pilot on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier after firing a zuni rocket while parked?

>Muh electrical failure

Tigga please...

>he can't accept that parts of them have been proven true and over time this has continued, meaning that inevitably it will be accepted as fact
>he can't accept that there are literally dead Russian officials and others locked in prison for treason for giving that information to Steele

I don't think McCain understands how much the Republican base hates him, every time he comes out to prattle on about how he hates Trump and how we need to invade Iran/Syria/Russia he just makes Trump more popular with them.

He's a man who understand the world, he understands that Russia and Iran are all garbage who will never listen. He's abrasive but he's honest.

Honesty in a Republican is rare, which is why so many have a hard time swallowing it.

Why couldn't this fag die in 'Nam?

Why do we have to deal with his war mongering ass now?

John "senile old fuck" McCain is an embarrassment to the people of Arizona and should resign in shame.

forgot to add: TERM LIMITS WHEN?

Lel does anyone actually believe anything the "Songbird" says?

And I prefer war heros who don't get captured, raped by micoscopic vietcong cock, and proceed to become huge pedos to cope with their PTSD.

"Vietnam made my arms have owwies."- John McCain

>The wiretapping allegations are bullshit we demand evidence
>But the Russian thing is totally real despite there being no evidence

>hero

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five

fucking millennials would eat their own shit if CNN told them it was hip

You have that backwards. There's no evidence of the wiretapping. There's a ton of evidence that Trump is a Russian stooge.

Hi CIA. Everyone knows you planted the evidence now tho.

No there isn't faggot

Yes there is babbychan.

>CIA planted evidence that got Flynn fired

lol okay

You sure convinced me, cockmaster

I'm not trying to convince you, because if you aren't convinced after all the evidence so far then you'll always be a shill.

>abrasive
no he's a passive aggressive bitch, while Obama was treating him like shit he had nothing but positive things to say about him and during the 08 campaign he was constantly apologizing for shit he and his supporters never did.
>honest
he's not that either

The GOP fucked over McCain in '08 and he has no reason to respect or trust them. They paired him with a literal traitor, a woman who has actively worked to secede Alaska from the union and keep their oil money. A women who has suspiciously disappears at times of the year when the land bridge to Russia forms. A woman who PHYSICALLY LOOKS RUSSIAN.

Why do you think he hates Russia so hard? Why do you think there's such a disinformation campaign against him? Where did these pedo stories come from? These "canary" stories? They didn't even EXIST until a few years ago.

Open your eyes. You're being fucking played.

McCain should take advantage of being the burger's strong silent type

>run in a presidential election
>severe slander comes out against your competitor
>meet your base and all they want to talk about is that they worry for their safety if your competitor wins
>stop the show, grab a mic and let them know that your opponent is a fine man and not someone to be feared, but that you have differences of oppinioin. This to the sounds of boos from your crowd
if this isn't integrity I don't know what is

>The GOP fucked over McCain in '08 and he has no reason to respect or trust them. They paired him with a literal traitor, a woman who has actively worked to secede Alaska from the union and keep their oil money. A women who has suspiciously disappears at times of the year when the land bridge to Russia forms. A woman who PHYSICALLY LOOKS RUSSIAN.

Are you retarded?

>letting the flag touch the ground
plastic patriotism

Are you oblivious?

she look like a codec call you fast forward through desu

>moderate
That's a strange way to say globalist puppet.

Why isn't McCain under investigation for leaking details of a FISA investigation to the press?

Because the CIA is aware it was him and they know that letting a patriot risk himself to spread the truth is the only way to bring down Trump.

I've been a Trump fan since early in the primaries, it's obvious he is lying about Russia. Does that mean he has bad intentions or won't put America first? No. He had no choice but to suppress the company's links with Russia because he would never have got elected otherwise.

I'm pretty sure Trump was smart enough to work out a way that it would never come to light, as long as he doesn't have to release his taxes the story will always be able to be written off as a conspiracy.

Why would anyone care what that coward thinks or feels?

Fucking piece of shit has been milking the "Muh war hero, muh POW" for decades to get into government and do nothing useful.

Just another faggot boomer that did everything they could to destroy this country, and are getting bent out of the shape that someone is trying to undo their crap.

Name the last time our service men were murdered by Russians. The last time we had any form of actual conflict with the Russians.

Now think back to when the last time was our "greatest ally" Israel murdered US servicemen for their own greedy fucking ends. The last time Saudi Arabia fucked us, the last time Pakistan fucked us. Hell, name a single "ally" that has done less harm to us in some fashion than Russia and I'll call you a liar.

>patriot
>working to topple a sitting president

lel that's called sedition

Stupid goy, everyone knows that Hitler had a micropenis, and was a virgin. How could he have done anything with his neice!

>cnn.com/2017/03/12/politics/john-mccain-donald-trump/index.html

Can we get a Morse Code transcription of McCain's eye blinking?

mccain the the enemy.

fuck him

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

CIA... caring about whats good or bad for this country, and not singularly focused on expanding their own power.

Cool story CIA.

Stop it.

Just stop.

If I had a nickel for every time a Russian shill tried to confuse people about the wiretaps I'd have more money than poorfag Trump.

Wiretaps on officials != wiretaps on Trump Tower.

Period.

Deal with it.

GOD ALMIGHTY I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT RUSSIA. WHO THE HELL CARES?

Are you kidding they have tapes of him reading enemy propoganda and he was going to be shot for treason until Carter pardoned him

Trump cares, he's desperate to keep a lid on it.

Shareblue complaining about "russian shills".

Going to be glorious if the house of cards that supports your ilk falls hard enough that you all get rounded up as the traitors you are.

it's called checks and balances

Where was flynn again when they were tapping him?

oh right, he was staying in trump tower.

checkmate neocon

A lid on what? I have yet to hear what the fuck they think Russia did that has even a shred of evidence.

Why don't the neocons just fuck off?

How does reading enemy propaganda make him a hero? He almost destroyed a Air Craft carrier all on his own when he "accidentally" shot off missiles from his plane on the deck. He's just a reckless idiotic buffoon and that's why he was captured

So you're ignoring that he blatantly was misleading people on the wiretaps.

I hope they pay you well because Jerome might go easy on you in prison if you can offer him money.

>fired
he resigned.
and that was because he had said a throwaway line about reopening discussion on russian sanctions once trump was elected. he thought that was literally nothing like it is, but the media grabbed on to that and spun it to look like he was doing pay for play like hillary was, and that he was in direct contact with kgb.
I know youre baiting, because you cant possibly be that stupid.

>they would wiretap Trump Tower to wiretap a single man who occasionally went inside it

Get real, Russian shill.

Fired.

Can you even imagine the shit storm if Trump started wiretapping all of these obvious globalist traitors under the pretense of "checks and balances"?

Shouldn't you be out taking your wife's daughter to learn about multiculturalism in some 'refugee' camp Sven?

p
>a
r
>a
n
>o
i
>a

For a lot of americans, Trump ridiculing McCain was what convinced them that he was their candidate.

CIA going all out
Mid-year review status: Underperform

>deflection
>trollfaced ad hominem
kill yourself

if taking money from a foreign government to distribute propaganda was illegal. MSM wouldnt be a meme.

>>they would wiretap Trump Tower to wiretap a single man who occasionally went inside it
>Get real, Russian shill.

WHOAFUCK
holy fuck you just blew my mind
Do you really not know how the NSA taps work?
Are you that fucking stupid?

What exactly is he misleading anyone about? The evidence is pretty clear that Trump tower was wiretapped. His campaign staff was being spied on in ways that goes far beyond the Watergate scandal.

The difference of course is that it was being done under the guidance of a traitor from the left. So the media gives them a pass, being mouth pieces of the treasonous infestation in our government.

McCain said cuck and has turned to shit talking like Hillary due to all the butt hurt of losing to Trump.

this is probably exactly how all of this has gone down. now papa Trump is just tired and needs his rest, he doesn't want to talk anymore

Oh you reddit red baiter!
What do you think McCain thinks of the Gohmert's speech about the Awan bros? McCain is even mentioned!
congress.gov/crec/2017/03/10/CREC-2017-03-10-pt1-PgH2045-6.pdf

I have never liked this guy ever. When he ran for president, I voted for Ron Paul. This fucker has really sank to new levels of low in the past couple of years. What the fuck is his problem? He is literally on the same bat shit crazy level as Nancy Pelosi. This fucker is hell bent on fucking over Trump even if has to take down the whole fucking country. I can't wait for him to be out of politics.

Will he be a war hero and tell the Russians all our secrets?

fucking kike journalists

just gas yourself for supporting a warmongering cuck 'hero' that is a failure and a fake, and a globalist puppet to boot.

>Do you really not know how the NSA taps work?
>Are you that fucking stupid?
sorry I've just realized you're probably a women. its not your fault

I've got to go jerk off good luck with your reading start with snowden.

He's just another neocon. Pretty much a mascot for why people voted Trump in the primaries instead of literally any other candidate.

The republicans are just as corrupt as the Democrats, two heads to the same hydra. Our country will never really be back onto the right path until BOTH parties are utterly and completely crushed, the deep state institutions (like the CIA), the MSM, they'll all need to be disbanded if we have any desire to have a good country again.

>everything in the dossier is true because some things are
Also reminder that the dossier released by buzzfeed isn't even a real intelligence dossier. It has the wrong format and everything.

I'm saying it's evidence on how he's not a hero and should have been shot for doing anything but try and escape from the camps

FBI disagrees with you.
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Wait, what??? Did McCain's captors pee on him during the war?

That's AWESOME!

guys im gonna meme george soros dead

McCain is literally a Soros funded deep-state operative who needs to be removed.

Reminder that McCain picking Palin as a VP was Bill Kristol's idea

The retard here either quoted the wrong person or misread the statement. He agrees.

>They paired the songbird with a literal traitor

seriously?
I've never heard that conspiracy theory before, but the one about McCain selling out his countrymen for better treatment in vietnam is pretty compelling.

You know since there are actual witnesses and evidence and stuff.

>everything is the Russians

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=69TmPOanfn0

youtube.com/watch?v=nfCjGnYZqlk

not only is he a traitor

but hes senile

oh look, sounds like he was breaking the logan act.
lock him up

HOLY SHIT I NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED THAT PALIN COULD BE WALKING TO RUSSIA OVER THE LAND BRIDGE HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID???

I fucking hate mccain so much

>we have no evidence of russian collusion and hacking
>why is trump wasting so much time, if he has nothing to hide he should let us search him freely

>TRUMP NEEDS TO CALL OFF THE ACCUSATION OF THE WIRE TAPPING
>HE HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE FOR THIS OCCURING

what a fucking piece of shit

You have autism.

Who cares what this open borders, gun grabbing traitor has to say?

Are you for real or just trolling?