The slime trend is a Jewish plot to lower birth rates

I'm not sure about other countries, but in America there has been a huge trend among kids called "slime", where they take household chemicals and mix them together to make some stupid gooey bullshit.

As it turns out, one of the main ingredients in this shit is Borax, which is normally used as a household cleaner and detergent.

It's known to be detrimental to fertility.

ewg.org/enviroblog/2011/02/borax-not-green-alternative-its-cracked-be

In males it is known to lower sperm count and libido, and in females it plays a similar role in sabatoging reproduction.

It's being forced on children under the guise of some "harmless" "science" activity. Beware.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTanHbt8k5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yawnnn I remember we used to do that in 1985/86... also blue colored slime.... smurf goo we called it.

kids who play around with slime belong into the trash anyways

what bullshit, ive been making my own slime since i was 11, i didnt need any household detergents, just 5 minutes and my imagination and i hand full of slime.

play doh and silly putty are why we have trannies. It all makes sense. Thanks OP.

checkd and kekd

This shit isn't new, I made that shit as a kid 20 years ago. We called it smurf snot.

What kind of dumbass is letting their kids play with borax?

I use borax as a ant poison, borax is used to KILL stuff. The anttrap containers specifically say keep away from kids and pets.

Making your own playdough from flour, water, then salt, makes more sense. Flour people and flour flowers is also an ancient chinese art.

Kek borax is used to kill insects and plants. And these retards are eating it.

Why don't they use cornflour, water and food colouring like a normal kid

Non-newtonian fluids are best fluids

I find it extremely hard to believe that some kids touching borax a few times in their lives with their hands is causing them to become sterile. If you want to get to the source of the problems, go after the food, water, and vaccines, because they're causing serious issues.

The reason for low (white) birth rates is totally not contraception, legal abortions whenever you feel like it and women in the workforce, it's borax and plastic. Sure.

"smurf goo" if you knew what i mean.

at 11 ? lier
nta zebi. ZEBI !!

Based on the historical documents, every child was exposed to the green slime in the 80s. They all seem to be fine.

I'm not disagreeing with you on those things, I think contraception is one of the worst things we've ever done.

But clearly this shit isn't helping

Maybe you noticed but your ant poison is not slimy. Borax slime is made by crosslinking borax with an high alcohol, you that guy who says "MY KID IS EATING CHLORINE" when it ingests some salt.

Based on how many couples I see who don't want kids (almost all of them) and how many I see who want kids but can't get any (none) I'd think environmental factors besides contraception and marxism are totally irrelevant.

thanks science man. in a saner world your efforts would be taken with more concern. helas Sup Forums is full of nu male sharia blu cucks

+especially since niggers are in the same or even worse environment and breed like crazy

the sad thing is there genuinely is someone ITT who actually believes this is a jewish conspiracy

>trend
i'm 34 years old and i had this as a child

We had one called amoeba
I don't think they used fucking Borax

You might be right but either way we know birthrates our under attack from just about every possible direction.

B-b-but youtube.com/watch?v=bTanHbt8k5E
:(

I have never heard of this trend. Tell me more, you have piqued my interest.

>high alcohol
No it's not you fucking moron. It's glue. Poly vinyl acetate glue to be exact. Other wise known as Elmer's glue in America.

Maybe you haven't noticed, probably due to your dick size, but humans are not ants, we are quite larger.

Borax is also used as an eye wash. It has very low toxicity. It's also used to wash clothes.

Yes they use

Fucking kike slime

Can you fuck it?

>In males it is known to lower sperm count

Your mother lowers my sperm count everytime I drain my balls in her.