How do I sort myself out?

How do I sort myself out?

wondering the same thing brother.

You have to find the golden ball lost in chaos and manifest it for the princess.

But how

I just watched Metaphysics of Pepe in-full, and even though it was one of the less intensive JBP videos it was still engaging. I saw a lot of shit resonating with my own experiences and creations that was really interesting.

Does anyone have a video where he goes over his mixed feelings towards Joseph Campbell in more depth?

Jordan Peterson was always meant to be Sup Forums's professor. He thought his mission was to save the leafs but it was to save all of Sup Forums.

by workin on it brah. I'm working on it. Still a piece of shit tho.
I mean, i'm actually a pretty cool guy smart and fit but i still feel like a piece of shit. In chaos.

JUST

By rescuing your father

not your faggy self-help forum faggot

who's pulling your strings?

Step 1: Don't sort yourself out

Step 2: Use your victimhood, like Jordan has (by writing an entire book on how he hated his religious parents) and get free money from fatherless manchildren on the internet.

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Sorted

Don't reply to Kremlin bots.

start with something small and manageable - a problem that's attracting your attention. then fix it. keep on doing this. the more you listen to yourself and do what's bugging you, the more you'll get your little corner of the world in order, the more you'll be in order

>writing an entire book on how he hated his religious parents
That's what Maps of Meaning is about?

You already know the answer.
You just don't want to go *there*. You know where.

No.
It's psychoanalysis with some philosophical/existential aspects.

His Maps of Meanings lecture on youtube condenses all of it pretty well and leaves out all the overly sophisticated psychoanalysm-speak. It's easier to follow and understand that way.

Where is "rescue your father" from, and what did he mean by it?

no, not at all. i bought the book, it's very complex. he does talk about how personal feelings like hatred for parents is an important factor in a persons politics, though, but thats like a page out of ~700.

Start by researching the answer ur damn self, and quit asking 4 handouts