Wayne is calling it!. WW3 by months end

Hello, I'm Wayne Lambright. It's my feeling that Zionists will fund and start world war 3.

That is all. Prepare for doom.

Hey Wayne. What happened to your twitter account?

fuck off will

Will?

Please Kek.
Bless me so if WW II starts,and if I have to go to the front, make me an armor comander so I can get my hands on a Guarani 8x8 IFV to fuck enemies with my Rheinmetall 30mm autocannon.

Praise your sacred Name for You are the the God of Chaos, and Bringer of Light!

We are already in a world war you fucking Nog.

I mean WW III.

Stop shitposting you absolute retard.

>Bad times friend ahead.
>Maybe no computer.
>Maybe no home.
>I will go away but we are two of soul.
>I will return.

stfu wayne your a joke

Link?

>last online
>736 days

Way to make me sad, user.

His what is a joke? Is illiteracy a common theme in your inbred family, Cletus?

For years these people have been crying wolf about WWIII or/and Economical collapse but nothing happened. What makes you think this time it will be true?

The world and its economy has been on sustaining life since the 2008 economical collapse and nothing will change for the next 20 years....

How many votes did you get in the general Wayne? i am curious.

Well over 9000.

The horse reich will prevail!!!!!!!

You betcha, kiddo.

will the balkans be affected?

No one gives a shit about the balkans, user.

I crai evrytim

As soon as the West became up for sale the jews bought it and assumed control. Western Civilization now exists only for a Talmudic, Zionist prophecy of Israel becoming the capital of a world government.

That being said they're jewish, and have created a giant ponzi scheme based on an otherwise worthless printed dollars that they force people to use, which is the only way they have value

They world is switching off the dollar standand, which will crash the jewish ponzi scheme, the economies of and power of the West which they control, and thus their dreams of a jew dominated world government which they believe with cause the first coming of jesus (they don't believe that the last jesus was real) it's basically their victory condition , then they win the game, that's how they see it

Thus they have to go to war , they would prefer to pick off Iran then Russia then destroy China but these three countries are now aware of the jewish plot and have come together .. so now there will be a massive world war between the jew controlled world and the free sovereign nations that still remain in the world

okay, imma go play phoenix wright, while you nuke yourselves

Fortunately Finland is pretty irrelevant, as well. We'll both have front row seats tho, you bring the pljeskavicas and I'll bring the beers.

just bought a gas mask and extra pellets for my air rifle.

Im prepared.

>Ahmad Daqamseh freed after killing Israeli schoolgirls

>they believe with cause the first coming of jesus

I've got some bad news for you bro

jesus said fuck this shit he aint returning.

About four votes.

Sage and report this retarded niggerlover and he will disappear like he did for his last months-long ban.