Why don't we ever get any international attention?

Why don't we ever get any international attention?
All of latin america has far way more deaths than any country in middle east, much more violent criminals, and yet we can't apply for asylum, i had to go to sleep yesterday with a machete at my side because some thugs were around my neighboorhood welding machetes too AND THIS IS CONSIDERED A KINDA SAFE NEIGHBOORHOOD
Why can't i fucking apply for asylum? Why is fucking mohammed al'za'Akbar raping white womyn while i have to stay here fearing going to uni every day because thugs may steal shit from my house or get mugged while waiting for the damm bus.

You know fuck everybody, at least some conservatives fight for their countries in europeans and america has trump, at least the niggers and mudshits can go to europe and get euros and rape, but US, latin america gets nothing! we can't fight back for shit, nobody minds what happens here, nor the right or left wing of ANY country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because you are not oppressed enough.

Not dark enough skin. You have to come from a nigger or shitskin country to apply for asylum.

>Why don't we ever get any international attention?
Because you don't have enough oil.

Fucking attention seeking spic, nobody gives a shit ABOUT YOU AND YOU HAVEN'T EARNED ANYTHING EITHER. GET OFF OF Sup Forums.

Not enough decent resources worth waging a war for, too white to be considered for migrating to white European countries to damage their native genetic identity as a part of a PRO-immigration agenda and America does not love or worship you like they would for Africa.

This should cover most of the points.

Canada will do it's part.

I suggest Canada take in all women ages 18-36 with a healthy BMI (as not to congest the health system).

I'll personally house several in my home, they can pay rent via cleaning in bikinis.

Why are always indians and mexicans that post pics of ugly as fuck girls? Is this what good-looking women looks like there? Thank god I'm a monkey and not one of them.

Attractive Mexican women are rare but exist.

that's the point u nigger, mudshits haven't done shit either

Because they were under european domain until some decades ago, while everyone in LA have been free since the XIX century.

Also, we have more european cultural influence than most other colonies

create a religion and start beheading babies

Why did you fucking make this thread you mestizo WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY SEE AS THEIR EQUALS, IF YOU SPEAK ENGLISH WHITE PEOPLE CALL YOU BASICALLY WHITE AND WELCOME YOU HERE.

YOU EVEN HAVE THE HIGHEST INTERRACIAL MARRIAGE WITH THEM. YOU CAN'T COMPLAIN BEANER

I think they may have already done that but still got little to almost no attention.

Does drug dealing and cartel membership count as a religion because they've already got the beheading part down.

>implying we don't already

because we already have a large Mexican population, we dont need more

Yeah you guys in latin american countries have gotten the short end of the stick quite a lot. Doesnt help that the CIA destabilized and subverted the shit out of many regimes in central and south america in the past.

>why can't we apply for asylum
Desu it's not like it would matter. All you've need to come here was some cash and a coyote willing to get you in. There's ZERO pressure for getting an asylum process set up for latin americans for this exact reason.

>All of latin america has far way more deaths than any country in middle east

Only mexican and caribbean, please don't include me in your bullshit, I'm really tired of it.

I hope one day the people will stop to say latin america when they can say mexican and caribbean. South america is a nice place to live and we are look down for your fault.

since you guys are mestizos its never going to stop bro . i dont like the term latino since it lumps all together.lots of us arent of the same race but were are still lumped together.white americans are retarded

In all seriousness, the media and all the (((Hispanic advocacy groups))) in the U.S. stay pretty quiet about what's happening in Mexico so normies will accept the open borders agenda. They want us to feel just sorry enough to keep all the illegals, but they don't want people getting redpilled enough to actually ask themselves whether it's a good idea to let millions of Mexicans move in to the country with no background checks and no documentation.

It is my hope that Once America is great again we can annex any country south of the border into our empire.

>nobody minds what happens here, nor the right or left wing of ANY country.

This is the shit I don't understand. What is it about your culture which makes people apathetic to fucking cartels roaming the country side like ISIS and beheading people?

Seriously Mexico isn't far off from Syria. We should just invade, erm, liberate you guys too. I really don't know why we haven't, as if the middle east is that much shittier than south america. It would be if you all were muslims.

Las cosas estan bien como estan, mientras seáis capaces de controlar vuestra población por medio de asesinatos

Jews don't have a large presence in your government. I live on the border next to Nuevo Laredo and only know about some of the kidnappings and killings because I live here, not because it comes out on the news. The consensus seems to be that if you are not part of a drug cartel, you are relatively safe. Even safer than in places like Chicago where niggers will kill you for absolutely no reason.

Shit happens to innocents who don't pay for "protection" if they have a business or live in drug controlled neighborhood. And south americucks that basically half nigger come and flood neighborhoods with their niggerdom and poorness.

just fly to germany. once youre there destroy all your documentation and change your appearance and pose as a refugee. have some ingenuity rafael.

Because you are already coming into the country illegally.

The republicans want you out because you came here illegally and you are helping their political enimies. Most assume that if they let in legal asylum seekers from latin america then they would just be like the illegal ones and drain society on the welfare systems teet.

The dems dangle citizenship over your head like a carrot as long you find a way to risk your freedom and (illegally) vote for them. If the dems took in more legal latin people then they couldn't dangle citizenship over their heads. They would rather you do it illegally because you will be easier to control.

The arabs and africans get to be refugees because they can't come in illegally and the dems think they can get them to vote for them.

I would much rather take hispanics than mudshits.

I will take both of yall's women

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

>latin america gets nothing! we can't fight back for shit, nobody minds what happens here, nor the right or left wing of ANY country.

You get nothing because you give nothing. You are a people of stagnation. Your race and culture repeatedly failed to create a functioning society. Every single Latin American country if a crime ridden, poverty stricken, drug infested, cartel run, corrupted, and overflowing with disease.

You are basically the niggers of the New World.

>just fly to germany. once youre there destroy all your documentation and change your appearance and pose as a refugee.
Probably your best option OP. If you work at it then you could probably look arab. White people cant tell the difference between an arab and latin person larping as one. All you brown people look the same to us.